too good to be true ? (johann...

By alyssaarosas

it's a complicated love story :) More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
:(
chapter 12
chapter 13
part 14
not a chapter ;) vv important
😁
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
update
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
ummm
hello

chapter 19

1K 21 7
By alyssaarosas

i walked out of the dorm leaving both of them shocked i just had to let it out i was so mad at myself for believing his little lies . i walked over to asher's dorm he opened the door he looked like he had been sleeping so i apologized he said it's fine and let me in i was pissed i told asher everything he shook his head and questioned why i put up with his non sense and honesty i don't know the answer there's just something about johnny that i can't seem to get over he's took over me .

asher and me talked for a while about our problems but it was around 3:30 am so i had to head back to my dorm asher walked me back and i gave him a bear hug before he left and thanked him for being here for me , asher left and i was just standing outside my door praying that i can just walk in and go to sleep and not have to deal with johnny . I opened my door to see johnny sitting on his bed the lamp by our beds were on music was playing i was shocked that he was still awake honestly.

he looked up at me and was happy that i was here i was still confused so when he ran up and hugged me i just stood there i didn't know how to react he placed me on my bed and sat right in front of me and asked if i could listen to him his eyes were puffy i felt bad so i told him he had 5 minutes he began to say that .

" yes annie at first the only reason why i started talking to you was because i felt bad i felt as if your happiness depended on me and any wrong move would break you and i didn't want to hurt you i just wanted to see you happy .. but after that day at disney with you i don't feel bad anymore when i'm with you i'm happy with you you make me happy annie i can be me with you all night i was up thinking of a way to tell you and then i remembered that i was talking to kenz i used to be happy with her annie i won't lie to you but now the spark i have with you is way stronger then the one i had with kenz i want to be with you annie !! i told kenzie already she didn't take it to well but who cares the world deserves to know i want to call you my baby one day i want you to be the mother to my kids , for god sakes annie i want to grow old with you !  "

i was shocked at his words i was more so shocked that he felt that way towards me i didn't have words my body just jumped onto his arms i felt stupid i couldn't help myself i kissed him and no it wasn't a peck it was a full on kiss i pulled away and looked into his eyes i was happy i layed on my bed  and he followed i snuggled my head into his chest and fell asleep well at least i thought i was i opened my eyes to see johnny staring at the ceiling and he asked " annie what age do you want to have kids ... " 

promise next chapter will be better i've been supper busy i'm sorry .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.9K 40
A JENZIE STORY "but... why me?" "because i love you. and i always have, and i always will."
82.4K 2.9K 30
IN WHICH TWO TEENS UNEXPECTED MEET UP RESULTS IN A VERY COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP!
32K 1.2K 40
in which two people fell inlove, at the wrong time.
293K 2.5K 44
Mature content don't read if under 13+