I WANNA SEE YOU | NOMIN

Galing kay jehyemfh

Jaemin is blind. Jeno is an optimist that just won't leave Jaemin alone. Friendship grows. But Jaemin has a v... Higit pa

Introduction
J
E
N
O
X
J
A
E
I
N
X
Epilogue

M

3K 218 78
Galing kay jehyemfh

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı
When your heart sees
That person, and says

"Oh there you are,
I've been looking for you my whole life."
lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

I was sweating, and my heart was a beating mess. I was pacing back and forth all over the hospitals halls, people moving out of my way quickly with gasping in shock. I guess they've never seen a Mafia up close. I was thinking of what to say.

To him.

To Jeno.

Last night I got the earliest train I could to head down to the hospital Jeno was in, immediately after I got the news from that Renjun guy.

"Young Master, your creating a draft." His assistant said casually.

"I- I just can't help it. I haven't seen him for almost a year- no- my whole life I've never seen him! I'm scared! What if- what if he doesn't recognize me? What if-"

Then I feel a sudden touch on my shoulder, and I turned to see my assistant.

"Just go. He's waiting for you Master." He says simply, but I felt so much emotion in that single sentence.

I nodded and collected myself. I was ready. I was ready to see Jeno. For the first time in forever I could now see him, and I had this funny feeling in my gut. I felt like throwing up and running back home, but I couldn't knowing that I could go and wake up to realize Jeno isn't here anymore. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to smile. I wanted to do so much, but when I stepped into that room, I stopped.

I heard a soft voice. A very soft voice, singing, barely above a whisper. I recognize that song immediately.

Me and Jeno used to sing it all the time during our school hours together. How could I forget it.

"We walk along this exciting path together
Covered in stars shining white
Before the sleeping world reflected clearly
In your eyes opens its eyes

So nobody knows
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
Walk all night long
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
This path spreading out wherever we reach
I want to walk along it with you on this beautiful night-"

Then I heard a horrible cough, and it kept going until after awhile it stopped. I frowned upon hearing weak breaths.

I collected myself. I collected everything in me to just walk another step forward.

And there I saw him.

And instantly fell in love.

He had dark black hair that covered his eyes, his sharp jawline made his features look so feminine it seemed like and his eyes- oh his eyes were so beautiful. His milky white skin that was just waiting to be touched and his plump and lushish lips. His nose was perfectly sculpted along with his entire body.

He was perfect.

Once he saw me his eyes lit up in astonishment.

"Jaemin..." He said weakly in shock and I instantly recognized that voice.

I slowly walked over and we were locked on each others eyes. I slowly lifted my hand and caressed his soft skin on his cheek.

He was real.

This was real.

"I can see you." I almost cried. A tear ran down my cheek.

"I don't believe it." He said weakly, teaching up a limp arm to wipe away my tear. I held his hand on my cheek as I sank into the feeling.

"They said you could see b-but I didn't believe it-" He said.

"Your so beautiful." I slowly said staring at him. A shade of red rushed over his cheeks and he looked at me.

"You look like a rich businessman." He joked, and I saw him smile. I almost fainted as I thought I saw heaven. His smile was 1000000x more brighter than I expected and I stared at him lovingly as his eyes turned into crescents. He was just so cute, that I had to give a small smile too.

Then I frowned, and deep-end that frown as I looked away from him.

"What's wrong?" He said softly.

"There's something I have to tell you Jeno." I whispered in shame.

He lifted his eyebrow and I inwardly screamed at the gesture. I gulped. Will he be mad? What will the outcome of telling him be? Will he hate me?

"Tell me Jaemin." He said faintly.

I tightened my grip on his hand and stared right at him.

"I'm a Mafia Jeno." I stated.

He just stared at me. And then put on a shocked face.

"You mean..."

"Yes Jeno....I killed Jae." I said flatly.

He just looked at me. Surprised and a hint of guilt.

"Why did you tell me before?" He said softly.

"I was scared...that you'd leave me." I said lowly.

He then smiled again and caressed my cheek with his hand.

"I'm sorry I left..." He said in regret.

"Why? Why did you leave me?" I asked on the verge of tears.

Silence.

"I had too..." Was all he said.

"Had too? What do you mean you had too? You could've stayed with me Jeno! I had to go through everything without you and I just wished you were beside me!"

"I'm sorry-"

"I know your sorry but I know your lying to me too! So tell me the truth!" I panted and was even shook at my own words, but kept a steady face.

-

Jeno stared at Jaemin.

"Do you really want to know?" Jeno asked in a whisper.

"Yes- yes please tell me." Jaemin said desperately. Looking for someway to understand.

"I was moving because I had to stay with my mother. I had too. My father he...." Jeno looked away from Jaemin.

"He abused me and my mother. He treated us like- like trash. Everyday I would come home- just hoping and wishing my mother was- was still there. I got beat every night and I couldn't do anything- and once he made us move-"

He choked on a sob and Jaemins heart broke a the sight.

"She's gone. She's long gone because of him. He tried to kill me too but I ran...and ran...but I guess I was pretty sick because I passed out...and woke up in a hospital." He said tears streaming down his face.

Jaemin couldn't stand it anymore as he developed Jeno in a hug. Jeno hugged back and started crying onto Jaemins shoulder.

It didn't stop until after awhile and that's when Jaemin heard sniffles and little hacks.

Jaemin pulled back and Jeno looked tired and a mess.

"You should get some sleep Jen." Jaemin said softly was brushing Jenos hair back.

Jeno could only nod as he passed out from exhaustion and laid on his pillow, face swollen and a tear stained face. Jaemin stared.

"Your gonna be okay baby." He said softly.

-

It was now almost night, and Jaemin was standing outside of the hospital.

He flipped his phone out and dialed a number.

"Yo-"

"I want information on the Lee Family. Specifically Lee Jenos family."

"Hold on, let me get it."

Jaemin heard shoveling on the other end.

"Alright. Says here that his mom is- is dead- and his dad is currently working at a local bar."

"Find me that bar. Find him."

"And what boss?"

Silence.

"Kill him."

Then he ended the phone call, and walked back inside to the hospital to the doctors office.

"N-Na Jaemin-" the doctor stuttered on his words from seeing the Mafia.

"When is Jeno out of the hospital?" He flatly asked.

"W-we don't know he's n-not doing that well-"

"Let him come live with me."

"S-sir we c-can't do that-"

"I'll fire you from your job right now 'Doc'."

He leaned in to the doctors face.

"And I tell your little 'wife' about that slut your meeting with at the bar too. I'm sure your son wouldn't like to hear that."

"Done! It's done! H- he can leave whenever! Just please don't tell anybody!" He quickly said.

Jaemin gave a small smirk and nodded slowly as he walked out. He was proud of his power over people these days.

He slowly walked into Jenos room and walked towards the small sleeping figure. It was dark in the room, as it was night. He slowly cupped Jenos soft cheek in his hand and caressed it softly. Smiling at how the smaller one gave a soft whimper to the sudden touch.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you anymore Jeno."

Then he looked darkly at him.

"I promise."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.7K 3.4K 43
โญ’โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜†โญ’ leading a double life, one of mistreatment within an orphanage and one of...
46.5K 1.4K 26
โฅ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ . โ€๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐—‚๐—‡ โ€๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
181K 9.4K 24
โOhana means family.โž Jaemin met Jeno, a single dad, and was given a job of being a babysitter to Jeno's pretty twins. Copyright ยฉ 2019 Val Prim...
10K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...