N

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı
I'll see you

On the other side

Of the stars
lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

All he heard was people talking

All he heard was people talking. So much talking, and he couldn't understand any of it. He wanted to move but his body was stiff and refused. He felt like panicking, but he couldn't. He felt nothing. He felt completely limp, even to himself. He then felt nauseous again, and fell into darkness.

-

Jeno woke up slowly, and his eyes jerked as a bright light hit them. He then took in that knowing smell and the bright lightened ceiling. He then realized where he was.

The hospital.

Why was he there? Shouldn't he be at Jaemins? What had happened?

The last thing he could remember was waking up beside Jaemin, and that was it.

Then the door opened and in came a doctor with fancy glasses and long black hair.

"Your awake!" She gave a smile towards Jeno and Jeno could only nod in confusion.

"Oh, you must be confused. This morning you passed out..." she dared look at him and looked away.

"Your heart rate is dangerously low..." she said slowly.

"We don't know how long you will last anymore..." she said.

Jeno froze. Then it hit him.

He was dying.

He was on the edge of life and he knew it. Yet he didn't fear it. He lied his head back on his pillow, and closed his eyes. The doctor excused herself and left.

Jeno stayed still. Then he opened his eyes as he heard someone throw the door open.

"Jeno!" He got a glimpse of Jaemin, but not before the taller boy threw himself at Jeno. They developed each other in a long bear crushing hug. "I heard what the nurse said- it's gonna be okay. Your gonna be okay." Jaemin reassured himself and Jeno.

"I'm not gonna be okay, and I know neither are you.",Jeno thought, but didn't say it out loud.

He decided to keep quiet.

And let his time come.

-

Jeno and Jaemin spent those few days in the hospital, Jaemin never leaving Jenos side. Jeno felt and was getting weaker everyday.