M

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı
When your heart sees
That person, and says

"Oh there you are,
I've been looking for you my whole life."
lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

I was sweating, and my heart was a beating mess

I was sweating, and my heart was a beating mess. I was pacing back and forth all over the hospitals halls, people moving out of my way quickly with gasping in shock. I guess they've never seen a Mafia up close. I was thinking of what to say.

To him.

To Jeno.

Last night I got the earliest train I could to head down to the hospital Jeno was in, immediately after I got the news from that Renjun guy.

"Young Master, your creating a draft." His assistant said casually.

"I- I just can't help it. I haven't seen him for almost a year- no- my whole life I've never seen him! I'm scared! What if- what if he doesn't recognize me? What if-"

Then I feel a sudden touch on my shoulder, and I turned to see my assistant.

"Just go. He's waiting for you Master." He says simply, but I felt so much emotion in that single sentence.

I nodded and collected myself. I was ready. I was ready to see Jeno. For the first time in forever I could now see him, and I had this funny feeling in my gut. I felt like throwing up and running back home, but I couldn't knowing that I could go and wake up to realize Jeno isn't here anymore. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to smile. I wanted to do so much, but when I stepped into that room, I stopped.

I heard a soft voice. A very soft voice, singing, barely above a whisper. I recognize that song immediately.

Me and Jeno used to sing it all the time during our school hours together. How could I forget it.

"We walk along this exciting path together
Covered in stars shining white
Before the sleeping world reflected clearly
In your eyes opens its eyes

So nobody knows
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
Walk all night long
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
This path spreading out wherever we reach
I want to walk along it with you on this beautiful night-"

Then I heard a horrible cough, and it kept going until after awhile it stopped. I frowned upon hearing weak breaths.

I collected myself. I collected everything in me to just walk another step forward.