The Tease - A DaTzu fanfic

By YesNoYes1

TWICE, with the help from their management, arranged to live inside a huge mansion in order to prepare for up... More

Chapter 1 - The Argument
Chapter 2 - The Confession
Chapter 3 - The Arrangement
Chapter 4 - The Preparation for the First Teasing
Chapter 5 - The First Teasing
Chapter 6 - The Second Argument
Chapter 7 - The Rest of the Evening
Chapter 8 - The Frustration
Chapter 9 - The Plan for the Second Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Second Teasing
Chapter 11 - The Lingerie Incident
Chapter 12 - The Plea
Chapter 13 - The Dance Rehearsal
Chapter 14 - The Spanking
Chapter 15 - The Fan Signing
Chapter 16 - The Lie
Chapter 17 - The Color Red
Chapter 18 - The Cameras
Chapter 19 - The Wondering Before Bedtime
Chapter 20 - The Wondering during the Daytime
Chapter 21 - The Date at the Ice Rink
Chapter 22 - The Continuation of the Date
Chapter 24 - The Unexpected Rejection
Chapter 25 - The Jealousy
Chapter 26 - The Love Session
Chapter 27 - The Destruction
Chapter 28 - The Girlfriend Proposal
Chapter 29 - The Reluctance
Chapter 30 - The Provocation
Chapter 31 - The Morning Teasing
Chapter 32 - The Minibus
Chapter 33 - The Next Step
Chapter 34 - The Second Date
Chapter 35 - The Aquarium
Chapter 36 - The Hot n' Heavy
Chapter 37 - The Wish at the End
FURTHER READING

Chapter 23 - The Dinner

2K 71 19
By YesNoYes1

"Wow!" that word silently flowed out of Tzuyu's mouth as they were entering the restaurant. She was pleasantly surprised by the whole atmosphere that was happening inside of it.

Dahyun was silently following her, smiling, hoping Tzuyu really enjoyed what she saw. It would mean a lot if she would like this place. The atmosphere here can really be romantic.

Soon they were seated by a welcoming waiter who brought them their menus and a complimentary drink.

"Oh wow! I guess hanging out with Momo does get you something!" Tzuyu joked.

"Oh, no, no! This waiter wasn't here yesterday, I swear!" Dahyun said nervously.

"Dahyun. Calm down. I'm teasing you. I mean, not like I usually do it... But you get the point." They both giggled as they looked into the menu to see what they would order.

There was a sort of nervous energy between the two due to the atmosphere the restaurant created - gentle music playing in the background, the lights were dim, everything looked clean and nicely arranged - the tables and the staff looked great as well.

"Huh... Wow... a bit grandiose. It kind of freaks me out a bit." Dahyun spoke as she lifted her head from the menu.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked with a confused smile.

"I mean, look at this. The nice tables, the sharply dressed staff, the dim lights, the music... Like an old but great movie." Dahyun smiled.

"Oh, I see what you mean, yeah... It does overwhelm you now that I think about it... Yeah... Wow!" Tzuyu smiled back, nodding her head slightly.

"I mean, the only thing missing is cand-" and just as Dahyun was saying that, out of nowhere the same waiter appeared with two candles, placing them on the table and lighting them up. Tzuyu and Dahyun just sat there silently, while the waiter commented:

"A bit of a romantic atmosphere, no? Are you enjoying the wine?" He asked very politely.

The duo just nodded their heads with a reassuring smile as the waiter moved away from the table.

They then silently laughed at the situation:

"Hahaha, can you believe it? Just as I was about to say-"

"Hahaha, no I really can't... This is too much! But I love the candles. They really look nice." Tzuyu commented softly in the end.

Dahyun looked into Tzuyu's eyes and then softly replied:

"Yes, they... They really look amazing." She smiled and Tzuyu smiled back, even blushing a bit, after which they both got back to the menus.

Did she just blush? I mean, I never intended to be blunt or get carried away. I really want to treat her nicely. I hope she took it as a compliment.

OH MY JIHYO! DID I JUST BLUSH? Did she... Did she just say those words as she looked into my eyes? Did she compliment my eyes? This is... So different from all the usual... things... we do. Yeah, things. Huh.... And I don't know how I feel about it. But it is different. And I'm confused. I don't know what to think about it. But... I am glad I'm here. With her. Tzuyu panicked a bit, but in the end calmed down, not letting Dahyun notice her panicked face by covering it with the menu.

"The chicken looks good." Dahyun politely commented.

"Oh! Oh! If you're having that, I would love to get the fish with the side of fries so that I could steal a bit from you!" Tzuyu said excitedly. Dahyun couldn't resist her cuteness.

"Of course." She responded reassuringly with a smile.

"Thank you!" Tzuyu clapped her hands in excitement.

"Can I get a bit of your fries?" Dahyun asked politely.

"Of course, we share, we care." Tzuyu replied happily.

She's adorable. I can't believe it took me this long to fall in love with her. Dahyun mused with a huge grin on her face.

Soon the waiter came to take their orders and went away with a smile as soon as he took the orders.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were now looking at each other nervously, not knowing what to do. Tzuyu broke the tension by quietly chuckling.

"Whatchu laughing at?" Dahyun asked with a grin.

"Oh... Just us. Look at this. A restaurant. Who would have figured us two would end up here... I mean, so did you and Momo, but that was friendly... You and I have a different type of... thing going on." Tzuyu smiled mischievously at the end.

"Haha, yeah... our... thing." Dahyun smiled mischievously back.

"Well... I certainly don't know how to describe it... so "thing" is the closest I got." Tzuyu tried to defend the use of the word.

"Yeah, actually when I think about it, you're right." Dahyun smiled back at her. Well, when you really think about it, we never defined what we had. A "teasing" "relationship"? A "Teasasionship"?

"You're thinking about giving it another name, aren't you?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"How did you-?"

"You just had that face."

"Oh. Hahaha." Dahyun nervously laughed.

"And?"

"Teasasionship!" Dahyun said proudly.

"Oh my... I can't... Hahaha that's great. Dahyun, sometimes the way your mind works..."

"I know, right?" Dahyun replied grinning like she said the best joke in the world, which made Tzuyu chuckle.

They then started to talk about the things they haven't spoken about that day yet - their current interests outside of Twice and what they want to experience in life. They found out that they had a lot in common, especially when it came to interests and new experiences - they both loved reading, but they also enjoyed outdoor activities such as running and swimming, they both wanted to travel and see as much of the world as possible.

They knew a lot about each other, and yet, at this moment it felt like they were re-discovering a lot of things about themselves and about each other.

"The Caribbean!"

"Oh yeah, like all of it. All the countries and islands and everything!" they both giggled.

"Well... If you ever need someone to travel with-" Dahyun spoke but was interrupted.

"I can call Momo?" Tzuyu teased.

"Oh you! No!" Dahyun chuckled.

"I'm just messing with you... Yeah, why not? We could... I guess, travel together. You and I." Tzuyu proposed.

"Are you asking me to run away with you?" Dahyun joked.

"Only if we become criminals and have to run away from the law!" Tzuyu joked back and they both laughed.

After that, the food came and they started to eat. The conversation did not die, but it got quieter since they tried to enjoy the food first.

"Mmm... Yours is... I mean... Mine..." Tzuyu commented with her mouth half-full.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your food as well as mine." Dahyun responded with a huge smile on her face.

I could share my food with her on any given day. I'm falling so fast for her, it's kinda unbelievable. But... She's so adorable. And look at that face. Ugh... I could watch that face eat all day. Dahyun mused as she took a bite of Tzuyu's fries.

"Do you... like my fries?" Tzuyu grinned while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes... I do like your fries." Dahyun copied Tzuyu and they both laughed.

"So... It can't be me, because... It just can't be me, but, out of all the members, who would you date?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh Momo definitely." Dahyun deadpanned.

"Really?" Tzuyu was surprised. Huh... Didn't see that one coming? Also, am I bothered by this? Nah... I mean, I did say that she can't choose me. But why would she choose Momo? And so fast?

"Yeah. I connect with her a lot, she's funny, talented, thoughtful, gorgeous..."

"Okay!"

"You jealous?" Dahyun teased.

"A bit." Tzuyu admitted.

"Well, you did say that I couldn't choose you."

"I did, didn't I...? But if I was on the table, you would pick me, right?" Tzuyu felt a bit insecure.

"Of course, baby." Dahyun took one French fry and bit it seductively. "But that's not the only thing we'd be doing on... the table." She added and paused for emphasis at the end.

"Why you little!" Tzuyu pretended she minded she was being teased by Dahyun but she actually enjoyed it, and Dahyun could tell.

"I should punish you." Tzuyu half-threatened.

"You should." Dahyun said calmly as she bit another fry seductively.

Okay, and we're back to our usual... khm... "feelings" towards each other. They both mused.

"I will find something, Hyunie."

"I know you will." Dahyun was on a roll as she bit a third fry seductively and winked at Tzuyu. This caused Tzuyu's blood to boil from the heat she was experiencing. She sat there, looked at the table as she was trying to control herself.

Dahyun felt bad for causing such a rush of emotions which visibly shook Tzuyu. She loved the way she had an effect on her, but this looked like a bit too much at the moment.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu... For teasing you now.... Yeah, this restaurant wasn't the place to do it. We can go back to the previous conversation... if you want." Dahyun said with an apologetic tone in her voice, realizing she might've broken Tzuyu a bit.

"It's just that... You can be so sweet, and nice... And then all of a sudden I want to punch the waiter from all the frustration building up inside of me because I can't... fuck you whenever I want." She gritted that last part painfully and quietly through her teeth.

"I'm... I'm so sorry. You have the same effect on me if... If that means anything." Dahyun gave Tzuyu an apologetic look and smile. She then took Tzuyu's hand and started to caress it gently, as if she wanted to say "everything is going to be alright, you can get through this".

"I do?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes. Like... One moment you can be eating your fries in a cute manner, and then the other you look so hot and bothered, I... Yeah... You can really... capture my attention, is what I'm trying to say."

Tzuyu smiled softly as she took Dahyun's hand and started to caress it as well. We... Are two very confused brains, she mused.

"I would date Sana." she then blurted out.

"I figured."

"Really?"

"I mean, she takes good care of you, and you like her jokes, so, yeah..."

"Hey, Dahyun..."

"Yes?"

"That thing I said about being jealous..."

"Yes?"

"I don't know why I said it."

"Hm?"

"Don't take this the wrong way. I did mean it. I just don't know why."

"Oh, okay... No pressure in finding out why." Dahyun tried to reassure Tzuyu.

"But... I do like our... "Teasasionship". And I would like to continue it, if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is!" Dahyun smiled back at Tzuyu and they continued to eat their meal, again, talking about their common interests and disinterests, laughing, enjoying their company and not caring about much in between.

At one point Dahyun turned around because she thought she heard a familiar laugh in the distance at some other table. She wasn't wrong, there they were, Momo and Chaeyoung eating a meal, and the laughter came from Chaeyoung.

"Uhm..."

"I saw them too. 15 minutes ago, but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure." Tzuyu commented.

"Do you think they're here on a-"

"-date? Tickle buddy one and two? Noooo." Tzuyu commented sarcastically which caused them both to laugh.

"She asked me... And that's why... At the ice rink!" Dahyun's light bulb turned on over her head.

"What?"

"At the ice rink. They were there! The clumsy one who couldn't skate! That was Chaeng!"

"Oh! Oh wow! This is... Uh... very interesting." Tzuyu was shocked and had a smile on her face.

"It is, isn't it?"

"Well, I'll be definitely looking forward to their interactions in the future." Tzuyu commented and they both chuckled.

"Oh wait, I think Chaeyoung is leaving. What? Why?" Tzuyu soon commented and they both turned around to see what was going on.

Chaeyoung rushed in a panic out of the restaurant while Momo tried to follow her.

"Oh my... My heart broke just a little." Dahyun commented.

"Yeah, mine too... I hope they're alright."

"Should we...?"

"No, I think they both need their privacy now. They have our phone numbers. But I would definitely give them some privacy for now."

"Well... This is depressing." Dahyun sat there contemplating about the whole matter.

"Complimentary pancakes?" The waiter came out of nowhere.

"Uhm..." Dahyun wasn't sure.

"One! We'll share!" Tzuyu decided for them. The waiter went with a smile.

"Oh... I like it when you... Uh..." Dahyun blushed before finishing that sentence.

"...Take control?" Tzuyu bit her lip as she said that.

Dahyun gulped and nodded her head while blushing.

"Okay, that was a good enough punishment for that behavior from before. I mean, it could've been better, but seeing you squirm is always a delightful sight." Tzuyu joked.

"Oh you!" Dahyun blushed but actually enjoyed Tzuyu's comment. They were both now smiling again.

There was a silence hovering over them, both of them not wanting to mention Momo and Chaeyoung's situation because they didn't want to bring the mood down. But they thought about their friends, both wishing they were okay.

After a while, Tzuyu spoke again:

"Oh, I can't do this! Text Momo. Tell her to tell us when the two of them came home. I just hope they're okay. The rest is between them."

"Okay." Dahyun agreed and sent a text. Within seconds, Momo's reply was simple:

We're okay, in a cab, going home. How did you know we were hanging out together?

Dahyun quickly replied:

Okay as in... okay? Or okay okay? And you know what I mean by that. I was at the restaurant and accidentally saw you. Didn't want to disturb you, I'm guessing you need privacy now.

Again, Momo quickly replied:

Her and I... I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone about this, her and I really do need privacy. Thank you for being there :*

Dahyun then wrote:

Of course, okay, stay safe, talk to you as soon as possible :*

Dahyun then left her phone alone and told Tzuyu what happened. Tzuyu then said:

"As long as they get safe home... I know they will work it out one way or another."

"Agreed. And they are getting home safe, so yeah..."

"Okay."

She is so caring. Dahyun mused. But what now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.4K 53
Twice X Reader Your parents have had enough of your bad attitude and they decided to kick you out, without anyone to contact you decide to ask your s...
39.7K 371 10
In this smut, you are, well, you, and it's your first day back to a korean school. You moved recently to Korea and you managed to go into the same sc...
70.8K 928 13
Y/n is just a 20 years old who is sent to Korea to design a building for a well-known company. Things started to change as his life was flooded by op...
31.9K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...