My Kidney Eater ~Eyeless Jack...

By Denkichuuuuu

Okay, I wrote this when I was like, 15?? I'm surprised people are still reading it but hey ho. Loving the sup... More

A/N
1. Ghoul Life
2. Stalking Assignment
3. School?! And a Little Surprise Conversation
4. Meeting Her
5. A Long, Interesting Bus Ride
6. School Life
7. He's Real?!
8. They're Real?!
9. Creepypastas!?
10. Her Past...
11. The Aftermath
13. Last Night Memories
14. Exciting News
15. First Few Weeks
16. Mysterious Behavior
17. Ghoul Hunters...
18. The Mission
19. The Mission 2
20. Home Sweet Home
21. Safe and Sound
22. You Saved Her
A/n
23. Final Chapter

12. Life as a Couple

1.7K 44 48
By Denkichuuuuu

Y/n POV
It's been a year since Jack and I started dating and it's been the best year of my life! Dating my idol is amazing. We kill together, eat together and share a room, separate beds obviously! Slender doesn't want us sharing a bed yet and we respect that. Except every morning, BEN asks if we've done 'it' the night before, which puts everyone off there food as I blushed from embarrassment shouting that we haven't, but if we did then we would have a problem...

Anyway, Jack and I were casually watching T.V in our room until Jack piped up.

"Hey Baby?" He asked, catching my attention and making me turn to his maskless face. Since I had already seen is face in fanart, he felt comfortable without his mask around me because he knew I loved his face.

"Yes Jackie?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. Jack then looked down a little and started blushing.

"We've been together for a year now and... I-I was wondering... W-Would you w-want to do what B-BEN always t-thinks we d-do at night..? Then eventually s-start a f-family together?" He asked stuttering and blushing hard. I blushed too and started smiling but that soon dropped a little as I remembered what was wrong with that.

"I do but I don't wanna get pregnant." I replied and he looked up at me shocked and sad?

"So y-you don't want to start a f-family with m-me..?" He asked sadly and I shook my head and looked down sadly too. "Why not?" He asked, now getting agitated and I looked up at him with sad eyes.

"I just don't want to..." I replied quietly and he scoffed in response.

"That's not a reason Y/n. Is it because I'm ugly and you don't want it to look like me?" He asked, now quite annoyed. I shook my head violently.

"You're not ugly Jack! I love how you look!" I exclaimed and became more upset that he would think I didn't want kids because of how he looked.

"Then why don't you want a family with me?" He asked again, getting more annoyed. I just shook my head.

"I can't tell you..." I mumbled, tearing up. I really didn't want Jack to know, it'll just make him upset. Jack growled at my response.

"Why can't you tell me?" He asked in a low voice and tears began to roll down my face.

"I don't wanna make you hate me if I told you!" I screamed and got up, storming out the room crying. I walked quickly to the living room, hoping it was empty but Nope! Clockwork and Toby were chilling in there. I tried to walk away quietly but Clockwork must've heard me sniffing and turned around to look at me.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" She asked and I looked back at her, shaking my head. She stood from the couch she was sitting on with Toby and walked over. Toby got off the couch and walked off, probably to get waffles. Clockwork then walked me to the couch and sat me down. "What did Jack do?" She asked and I just cried harder.

"Jack shouted at me!" I yelled like a little girl and Clockwork sighed.

"Ok then what did you do?" She asked and I sniffed, calming down.

"I said I didn't want a family with him... And he wants a family..." I mumbled and she sighed again.

"You shouldn't have said that Y/n... Jack has always wanted a family of his own but because of what he looks like, he thought it wasn't an option but since you came into the picture and you accept him, he now thinks it's possible." She stated and I looked at her, tearing up more.

"I can't Clockwork..." I whispered and she gave me a look of realisation.

"Do you have the disorder of not being able to-.." Was all she got out before I interrupted her.

"NO! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! IT'S WHAT I AM!!" I yelled and started crying more. Clockwork gave me a weird look this time.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I calmed down, staring emotionlessly at nothing.

"I-I.. I c-can't k-keep them..." I mumbled. "Ghouls can't have kids with non-ghouls without having a miscarriage..." I added and she her eye widened.

"So, if Jack gets you pregnant... you will..?" She asked and I nodded, knowing what she was gonna say. "Dude, you gotta tell Jack." She stated and I shook my head violently.

"He can't know! He'll leave me! He'll hate me!" I exclaimed, snapping out of my emotionless state and looking at her.

"You can't keep this kinda thing from him Y/n. I'm sure he'll understand." She reassured and I just kept shaking my head. Clockwork sighed and leant back and hung her head off the back of the couch. "Toby!" She called and my head snapped to where she was looking to see a waffle eating Toby in the doorway.

"Yes Clocky?" He asked, finishing his waffle. She turned around fully to him.

"Can you be a dear and go grab Jack for me?" She asked, fluttering her eye at him. My head shot back to Clockwork with wide eyes.

"Of course babe." He replied and walked upstairs. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted and she looked at me with a stern look.

"You are gonna tell Jack." She stated. I gulped as I heard footsteps coming back down the steps.

Eyeless Jack's POV
After Y/n stormed out, I thought about what she said. It really hurt to know she doesn't want a child with me. I knew no one would want a family with a monster. I grabbed my mask and put it back on and cried behind it before I heard a knock at the door.

"What?" I growled lowly as the door opened. I was hoping it was Y/n coming to talk to me but no, it was Toby. "What do you want Toby?" I asked, sighing.

"C-Clocky a-an-nd Y/n w-want you d-downstairs." He replied, stammering and twitching and I looked back at him.

"What for?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I d-don't k-kn-ow." He stated, stuttering still. I sighed and got up, walking out the door and downstairs to find Clockwork looking at me and Y/n looking down.

"What?" I asked Clockwork and she pointed at a chair.

"Sit." She stated with a serious face. I did as she said because she's a little scary when she's mad. She then looked at Y/n and nudged her. She shook her head and her body started shaking. Clockwork sighed then spoke up. "Y/n told me everything and why she doesn't want a family..." She stated and looked and Y/n again. She was shaking more and buried her face into her hands.

"And what is this reason?" I asked, annoyed that she told Clockwork and not me. HER OWN BOYFRIEND! Clockwork then nudged her again.

"I can't..." Y/n mumbled and Clockwork looked at me with a sad eye.

"I already know you can't tell me Y/n. Clockwork, tell me." I stated, resting my head on my fist.

"Y/n just did..." She said glumly and my head tilted upward. Clockwork the got up and walked off, leaving Y/n and I alone.

"Y/n, what did she mean you already told me?" I asked and she looked up at me. Her eyes were so red and full of sadness, I looked around the room and noticed no one was here then slowly took off my mask. "Y/n..?" I urged and she looked straight into my eye sockets.

"I can't Jack... I can't have kids..." She replied, tearing up and looking down. I just stared at her. How didn't I think of that before?! Some girls have that disorder! Ugh, I'm so stupid!! As I was in this state, Y/n looked up at me to see my blank face. "Do you hate me?" She asked but I didn't respond, so she got up, snapping me out my emotionless state.

"No! Y/n wait!" I yelled grabbing her wrist and pulling her down onto my lap. As I did, she burst into tears.

"You hate me!" She yelled as she bawled her eyes out. I held her close to me as she cried into my hoodie and shook my head.

"I don't hate you baby. I could never hate you." I reassured and I ran my fingers through her hair, calming her down slowly. "Why didn't you tell me you had that disorder?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"I-I don't h-have t-that disorder..." She replied and I gave her a weird look.

"What do you mean? You said you can't have kids, did you lie to me?" I asked and she shook her head violently.

"No! I could never lie to you!" She yelled and gripped my hoodie. "When I said I can't have kids, I mean that... I can get pregnant but... I would h-have a m-miscarriage..." She added and my eye sockets widened. "If a ghoul and a non-ghoul get pregnant... The pregnant ghoul would have a miscarriage due to the genes being completely different, it overwhelms the developing baby and eventually kills it... There's only a slight chance the baby with survive at birth and live a life... Unless the baby is born and dies after birth..." She continued and she looked down. I rubbed her back, comfortingly. "I'm sorry Jack..." She apologised and sniffed. I kissed her head.

"There's nothing to be sorry for baby. It's not your fault." I reassured but she kept her gaze on her lap, but then I thought of a question. "You know when you say 'non-ghoul', do you mean humans?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Yes I do. Why do you ask?" She asked and tilted her head.

"Babygirl..." I started and smirked suggestively.

"I'm not human...~"

———————————————————————

By the way, I AM NOT WRITING A LEMON!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BE THE MORNING AFTER!!!!!!!!!! I'll leave what happens up to your imaginations where Anything can happen 😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 3.2K 61
Hi guys so this is my first book on my new account. As the title says this is an uke creepypasta book cuz there aren't enough of these in the world...
3.6K 79 22
Oh wtf- Why are y'all still reading this 😭 So basically you are a fifteen year old child who's been tortured for standing out in the world of humans...
591K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
167K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title