5. A Long, Interesting Bus Ride

Y/n POV
The bus ride was long but I passed the time by talking to Jack. He was nice and pretty cute to say the least.

"So, what do you like to do at home?" Jack asked, making conversation. I shrugged.

"Not a lot to be honest... just draw, listen to music and walk through the woods by my house." I replied, he nodded and smiled.

"I live around a woods too!" He exclaimed happily. I smiled back slightly and tucked some hair back behind my ear.

"Cool." I stated before turning my gaze out to the window, but is distracted by 2 boys in front of me. Twins I presume. They looked the same just different hair colour, eye colour but with the same clothing just one is dressed in green and the other is dressed in black. I blinked a few times before the boy in green turned to face Jack.

"Flirting already, Jackie?" The boy teased, smirking. I blushed the slightest bit of pink and looked down. This kid obviously knew Jack. I saw Jack rolls his eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Shut it Ben. It's a simple conversation. Unlike you who can't do that without you flirting with every girl you see and get rejected each time." Jack stated. The boy who I presumed is named Ben frowned while the boy in black sniggered. Ben elbowed him and the other boy hissed.

"What was that for?!" The boy exclaimed, rubbing his forearm.

"For laughing!" Ben growled before sitting back down. The boy in black rolled his eyes and did the same. Jack sighed and turned to face me.

"Sorry about them." He said, looking down slightly. I blinked a few times.

"It's fine. You know them?" I asked and he nodded.

"Unfortunately. Those guys are Ben and Danny. But we call Danny, Dark instead due to his colour scheme in clothing." He stated and my eyes widened. 'So I've met a Ben, a Jack and a "Dark"??!! Almost like the Creepypastas!!' I thought and smiled widely and giggled. Jack gave me a confused look. "Why are you giggling?" He asked. I just waved my hand as if to say 'it doesn't matter' but Jack didn't buy it. He raised his eyebrow. "C'mon, tell me." He whined. I giggled more.

"Ok I'll tell you. You guys just remind me of some people I like off the internet." I stated, smiling still. Jack smiled back.

"Like the Creepypastas?" He asked and my smile dropped, as did his as he gave me a confused look. "What?" He questioned. I then grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer. His look of confusion turned into a look of slight fear.

"Do you like Creepypasta?" I asked in a low voice. Jack gulped and nodded slowly.

"Yeah?" He said, questioning himself. I pulled him closer.

"How many do you know of?" I asked, looking him dead in the eyes.

"I-I know of... BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Dark Link, Jeff the Killer, Jason the Toy Maker, Clockwork, Sally, Nina the Killer, Jane the Killer, Masky, Hoodie, Smile Dog, The Puppeteer, Glitchy Red, Lost Silver, Slenderman and his brothers, Dr Smiley, Nurse Ann, Judge Angels, Bloody Painter, Homicidal Liu and..." He stated and my eyes dulled.

"And...?!" I asked in demonic like voice. He just smirked and leant forward to my ear.

"Eyeless Jack..." He whispered then leant back, still smirking. I smiled and squealed a little and let his shoulders go.

"You are now my Best Friend Forever!" I squealed and he chuckled. Then 2 other boys looked over at us.

"Jack, stop flirting with a girl you just met. Since when did you become Ben?" A tall boy with black shoulder length hair asked. Jack rolled his eyes and I blushed again and looked away. I heard Jack take a breath in, about to speak until he got cut off as Ben knelt on the seat with a frown on his.

"Shut up Jack! Stop using me as a reference!" He yelled before pouting and slumping down in his seat again. 'Jack knows another Jack?!' I thought at I looked at the boys again. The boy with brown hair and eyes just stared at me, not saying a word. I blinked a few times as I examined his face and saw a gash in his cheek, showing his back teeth. I gave him a sympathetic look and he snapped out of his trance, blushing and turning away, along with the other Jack. Jack faced me again and apologised for them. I smiled.

"I think I'll get used to it." I joked, giggling. Jack chuckled and smiled.

"That's Jackson and Toby. Toby is quiet and a little insecure but once you get to know him, he won't shut up. Jack on the other hand is annoying naturally." He said and I smiled.

"It's fine, you get used to getting annoyed, I have but... yeah.... Anyway, may I ask why Toby is insecure?" I asked and Jack sighed then leant to my ear again.

"He has Tourettes..." He whispered and I gasped slightly as he leant back.

"Like Ticci Toby?" I asked and Jack thought a while.

"I guess just not as severe, he twitches every now and then but you never notice it. He stated and I frowned.

"Poor guy..." I mumbled and Jack nodded.

"I know, I just hope he doesn't get teased too much." Jack stated and I nodded in agreement. We then felt the bus come to a halt outside the school. I groaned and got up, slinging my bag over my shoulder. Jack did the same and met with the boys while I just awkwardly followed slowly behind until I felt and arm wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me forward. I growled quietly only to find piercing ocean blue eyes and a toothy grin in front of my face.

"Anyone who is friends with Jackie boy, is friends of ours!" Ben beamed, smiling wider. I blinked a few times and looked at the others.

"I'm your guys' friends?" I asked and they all nodded. My eyes widened and I looked down slightly. "But you only just met me..." I mumbled. I felt a hand under my chin and lift up my head to find the tall Jack.

"And? We think your cool, plus Jack has clearly taken a liking to you." He stated, smirking at the other Jack who scratched the back of his neck.

"Plus you like Creepypasta, I think we will get on just fine." Dark added, smirking a sharped tooth smirk while Ben is grinning widely and Toby is smiling gently. I smiled.

"Ok then." I stated and the both Jacks smiled, Ben fist bumped Dark and Toby rested and arm on my shoulder. I giggled and wrapped one arm around Ben's waist and the other around Toby's. "Well let's go then!" I yelled, pulling at Ben and Toby's waists towards the door of the bus, they followed blushing slightly as the Jacks and Dark ran after. I jumped off the bus, Ben and Toby next to me, Dark next to Ben, tall Jack next to Toby and the other Jack moving inbetween Toby and I. I giggled and walked to the entrance with them following me.

'All my friends are boys named after my fave Creepypastas... Maybe this year won't be so bad after all!'

———————————————————————