7. He's Real?!

GORE WARNING NEAR THE END!!!!!

——————————————————————

Y/n's POV
I was ticked. Jack and Dark didn't come to the lesson and made me look like a crazy person!

Flashback —
I walking into Maths to be met with a waaaaay to enthusiastic teacher.

"Hi! You must be a new student!" She exclaimed, smiling. The class shut up and just stared at me. I faked a smile. 'Way to enthusiastic for a teacher.' I thought as I stared at the class before me. "Well, introduce yourself!" The teacher yelled happily. I sighed silently before faking a smile again.

"Hi... I'm Y/n L/n..." I said, bluntly, waving awkwardly. The class just stared before going back to their work. I awkwardly walked to a dark corner and sat alone, staring at the desk until a hand slammed onto it.

"Hey!" A very high pitched voice shouted. I looked up and saw a very snobby blonde with a short top and very short shorts. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?.." I asked. She glared at me before flicking her hair.

"Are you always lonely or do you actually have imaginary friends?" She asked in a snobby voice. I looked her up and down.

"Actual friends." I replied bluntly. She scoffed.

"No you don't! If you do where are they now?!" She questioned.

"Jack and Dark are gonna turn up." I replied. She glared.

"We'll see, loner." She said before flicking her hair in my face and strutting off.

—— TIME SKIP TO END OF LESSON ——

"Ha! Told you your friends are imaginary!" The girl who I have now found out is Bethany shouted, laughing as she left. I growled and stormed out, running into my "imaginary friends".

— Flashback End —

"Where were you 2?! You made me seem like I was a crazy person with imaginary friends!" I yelled. The boys looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"You never came to Math!" I growled. Jack flinched while Dark was unfazed.

"I'm sorry Y/n. It was my fault. We were talking and got lost." Dark apologised. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever..." I mumbled, storming off to my next lesson.

—— TIME SKIP TO LUNCH ——

'Lunchtime! Time to hunt!' I thought walking out of the classroom. I saw the boys down the hall talking and looking around. I quickly averted eye contact and walked out of school. Not aware of a blonde midget's eyes following me.

Eyeless Jack's POV
"She's left." BEN informed and we all nodded, following her. We followed her till we got to Slender's forest where she literally threw her bag and it landed perfectly on a branch, just hanging there and then took of into the forest.

"Let's go boys." I stated, my skin slowly turning grey as my eyes disappeared, letting black slime ooze out of my sockets as I slipped my mask on. The boys nodded, turning back into there Creepypasta form, taking off in all different directions. L.J and Toby to the left and BEN and Dark to the right. I went straight down the middle, following Y/n. Our plan was to surround her without her noticing, hiding in trees as we taped her killing people. I heard rustling in the trees and looked up to see L.J swinging from tree branch to tree branch and BEN and Dark glitching as Toby tree hopped, quite gracefully might I add. I joined them in the trees, following the ghoul until I saw her hiding behind a tree, looking at a teenage girl. "She's here boys. Just watch her work, BEN get your camera." I whispered and he nodded and whipped his phone out to record.

Y/n slowly turned her eyes to red and black, making BEN... blush? As she stepped out of her hiding place. She giggled, catching the other girls attention. The girl looked at her before approaching Y/n slowly.

"Are you lost too?" The girl asked and Y/n shook her head, moving her hair from over her eyes. The girl jumped back, tripping over a tree root. L.J had to stifle a giggle, along with Dark and myself. Y/n approached the fallen girl, giggling.

"Wow, you're so stupid. And blind for that matter." Y/n joked, giggling more. The girl backed up as Y/n kept walking forward, making her back up into a tree.

"W-What are y-you going to d-do?" The girl asked terrified. Y/n laughed like a maniac before her kagune exploded from her back, whipping around like crazy. The boys gasped while I just smirked.

"Watch and learn boys, watch and learn at how this girl is more powerful than all of us combined." I stated, smirking. The boys had faint blushes on there faces, excluding Dark since he has Electric Shock but I too, had a blush on my face.

"You really want to know what I'm gonna do to you?" Y/n asked in a deep almost demonic voice. The girl whimpered and reluctantly nodded. Y/n laughed demonically. She was scarier than Jeff and he was pretty scary when he killed. "I'm gonna make you beg me to stop electrocuting you, stabbing you and RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS BEFORE EATING YOUR FLESH!" Y/n yelled demonically while wrapping her kagune around the girl's wrists, sending shocks through the girl.

"Ow! That hurts!" The girl yelled, thrashing her wrists but Y/n just tightened her grip and gave her an endless shock, frying the girl while she screamed bloody murder while Y/n laughed. She then stabbed her kagune into the girls chest, ripping her apart from the inside out while laughing louder. The girl went limp she Y/n licked the blood off her face and fingers before biting and ripping the corpses shoulder.

BEN's jaw was almost on the floor, L.J's eyes were popping out of his skull, Dark was nodding in admiration for her killing techniques while I was a blushing mess that I stupidly fell out the tree with a loud thud. I groaned as I heard an "E.J you idiot!" Being whisper-yelled. I rubbed my head before sitting up. I saw Y/n's head snap and look towards me, her eyes wide with either fear or amazement. I heard sighs from above me then bodies land behind me.

"You're stupid E.J." BEN said, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"How and why did you fall." L.J asked and I shrugged.

"You were a blushing mess dude." Dark stated and I blushed again, looking down.

"Uhh... G-Guys?.." Toby twitched and we all looked at him, confused. He then pointed at the bloody ghoul girl, standing with her kagune hanging limply and staring at us before passing out. I sighed.

"Welp... She knows were real now."

———————————————————————