12. Life as a Couple

Y/n POV
It's been a year since Jack and I started dating and it's been the best year of my life! Dating my idol is amazing. We kill together, eat together and share a room, separate beds obviously! Slender doesn't want us sharing a bed yet and we respect that. Except every morning, BEN asks if we've done 'it' the night before, which puts everyone off there food as I blushed from embarrassment shouting that we haven't, but if we did then we would have a problem...

Anyway, Jack and I were casually watching T.V in our room until Jack piped up.

"Hey Baby?" He asked, catching my attention and making me turn to his maskless face. Since I had already seen is face in fanart, he felt comfortable without his mask around me because he knew I loved his face.

"Yes Jackie?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. Jack then looked down a little and started blushing.

"We've been together for a year now and... I-I was wondering... W-Would you w-want to do what B-BEN always t-thinks we d-do at night..? Then eventually s-start a f-family together?" He asked stuttering and blushing hard. I blushed too and started smiling but that soon dropped a little as I remembered what was wrong with that.

"I do but I don't wanna get pregnant." I replied and he looked up at me shocked and sad?

"So y-you don't want to start a f-family with m-me..?" He asked sadly and I shook my head and looked down sadly too. "Why not?" He asked, now getting agitated and I looked up at him with sad eyes.

"I just don't want to..." I replied quietly and he scoffed in response.

"That's not a reason Y/n. Is it because I'm ugly and you don't want it to look like me?" He asked, now quite annoyed. I shook my head violently.

"You're not ugly Jack! I love how you look!" I exclaimed and became more upset that he would think I didn't want kids because of how he looked.

"Then why don't you want a family with me?" He asked again, getting more annoyed. I just shook my head.

"I can't tell you..." I mumbled, tearing up. I really didn't want Jack to know, it'll just make him upset. Jack growled at my response.

"Why can't you tell me?" He asked in a low voice and tears began to roll down my face.

"I don't wanna make you hate me if I told you!" I screamed and got up, storming out the room crying. I walked quickly to the living room, hoping it was empty but Nope! Clockwork and Toby were chilling in there. I tried to walk away quietly but Clockwork must've heard me sniffing and turned around to look at me.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" She asked and I looked back at her, shaking my head. She stood from the couch she was sitting on with Toby and walked over. Toby got off the couch and walked off, probably to get waffles. Clockwork then walked me to the couch and sat me down. "What did Jack do?" She asked and I just cried harder.

"Jack shouted at me!" I yelled like a little girl and Clockwork sighed.

"Ok then what did you do?" She asked and I sniffed, calming down.

"I said I didn't want a family with him... And he wants a family..." I mumbled and she sighed again.

"You shouldn't have said that Y/n... Jack has always wanted a family of his own but because of what he looks like, he thought it wasn't an option but since you came into the picture and you accept him, he now thinks it's possible." She stated and I looked at her, tearing up more.

"I can't Clockwork..." I whispered and she gave me a look of realisation.

"Do you have the disorder of not being able to-.." Was all she got out before I interrupted her.