Life in the EXO Dorm

By ongjongie

Kim Kyung Mi and Kim Jongin were close childhood friends; they spent a lot of time together when they were yo... More

01.Homeless
02.Meeting EXO
03.New Feelings
04.Is This Love?
05.To The Beach! Pt.1
06.To The Beach! Pt.2
08.Fun in the Sun
POLL (Please Look!)
09.Fireworks, Inside and Out
10.Conflicted
11.Confrontation
[I was TAGGED!]
12.One More Day
13.It's Time
14.Numb
15.It's Alright
16.Tension

07.To The Beach! Pt.3

3.6K 142 40
By ongjongie

Hello again! Jasmine here! ヾ(^∇^)

Ahh! This took soooo long to write! I just wasn't happy with what I wrote so I kept on re-writing it. So I hope you guys like this chapter!

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my amazing dongsaeng and chingu, Deltia! This is just a little thanks for being nice and amazing to me. ヽ(^。^)丿 You're awesome!~~

I got inspiration while I was reading the manga, 'Say I Love You Ch.5 and Exo's Showtime Ep. 6

Enjoy~~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Warning: Attempted humor. Try not to cringe.  You've been warned.( ̄~ ̄;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

(Time: 9:56pm)

I woke up to the from a shake on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Luhan smiling at me.

"Wake up, Kyung Mi. We're at the cabin Suho said he rented. You can go back to sleep in there, okay?" I smiled back at him.

"Okay, Lulu. Thanks for waking me up." I smiled at him again and rubbed all of the sleep out of my eyes.

We all got out of the car and headed inside. Suho opened the door and everyone looked around. The beagle-line automatically looked for food, and everyone else just looked for a bed. Then everyone realized, that there's only 2 beds. I guess everyone else noticed as well. We all gathered to the main living space.

"So, what's the sleeping arrangement?"

"I call a bed!"

"No! I need the bed. Otherwise, I get a really sore back."

"Fine, grandpa. You can sleep on the floor."

"What?!? Fine, but only because you creep me out."

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Where's the food?" 

"Shut up for one second about food, well ya'!"

"OKAY GUYS!! And girl! We need to figure out who sleeps on the beds."

So after a lot of arguing and a little bit(I mean a lot of) violence(mostly from Kyungsoo, that devil.), we finally managed to agree on something. So I got a bed all to myself, and the other bed was occupied by the two leaders, Suho and Kris.

"Is everyone satisfed?" Suho asked. Majority of them just grunted and others just didn't say anything. 

"Well then, good night!" With that, Suho joyfully skipped into his bed.

Everyone then took turns showering(some showering together to save time), and brushing their teeth. I felt very tired, so I headed to bed fairly early, everyone else still goofing off in the living room.

I walked in the bedroom, and saw Suho and Kris already alseep and cuddling each other. I aww-ed at the adorable scene and headed into my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep. 

Luhan's POV:

"Good night, guys," I said before turning off the light. 

"Good night, hyung," everyone said in response.

I went to my sleeping bag on the floor, which was next to Lay and Chen, and headed to sleep.

I had a strange feeling when I woke up in the middle of the night. My head was pounding and my stomach had massive cramps. I felt like I was going to throw up at any second. Not a while after I found myself right next to the toilet bowl, throwing up my insides. I tried to be as quiet as I could, or as anyone could be when their barfing all their foods up. Unfortunately, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I felt something coming up my throat and I leaned into the bowl once again. 

"Luhan? Are you okay?" A voice above me whispered, worried. 

I looked up to see a very worried Kyung Mi. I tried to smile at her, but it made me feel even more nautious. She got even more worried, and kneeled down beside me, now rubbing circles on my back.

"Kyung Mi, I'm so sorry for waking you up. I'm fine, just go back--"

"Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to leave you when you can't even stand up without feeling dizzy?" She gave me a very motherly tone.

I mentally fanboyed over how much she cared for me. I can't believe someong could be so perfect. I tried to get up myself, but ended up holding my head and sitting back down. She chuckled, and helped me up.

"Are you alright now? Do you have a fever or a cold?" She asked.

"I think I just have some stomach problems. I'm okay though, thanks." I smiled. 

We both headed back to our beds when I felt her hold my wrist. I turned around, surprised.

She grinned."You expect me to let you sleep on the floor when your in this condition? Pabo. Come on, you can sleep with me."

I just smiled back at her, and followed her to her room. We both got in and she slipped the covers over the both of us.

"You feeling any better?" She asked in a hushed tone.

I nodded." Thanks, Kyung Mi. I can't tell you how grateful I am."

"Ahh Don't worry about it!" 

I could feel my headache slowly going away, but it still lingered around. I then felt a sleeping Kyung Mi wrapping her arm around my waist, and nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck. I grinned like Chanyeol, and just melted into her, completely forgeting about my stomach problems.

Sehun's POV:

I heard peculiar noises coming from the bathroom in the middle of the night. I was always a light sleeper. I was shocked to see Luhan-hyung bent over a toilet bowl, hurling chunks. Even though we're in this "competition", I still cared for my hyung. I was about to get up and help him when I saw Kyung Mi beat me to it. I was shocked to see how much she cared for him, and I just let her take care of him. 

When Luhan stopped barfing, I expected him to come back, but what I saw was heart-breaking. Kyung Mi was dragging him to her room, in her bed. I should have known that Luhan also had a special part in his heart for Kyung Mi, but does she also like him back? 

Let's just say I couldn't sleep very well that night.

I was awoken by a loud "Where the heck is Luhan?". I instantly remembered what happened last night. I arose from my sleeping bag, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was in a horrid mood and I didn't feel like going to the beach at all. I put on my signature stoic face and entered the living room. Suho was waking everyone up.

"Rise and shine, boys! The beach is calling us!" He said while ripping the blankets off of everyone.

"Urgh, appa, why'd you have to wake us up so early?"

"So we get a lot done today! Now eat up, we'll be going soon. Oh! And for those who were asking, no, Luhan was not murdered, he's just sleeping with Kyung Mi. They look so cute cuddling!" 

"Why is he in her bed?"

"Dang, I wanted to sleep in the beds."

"Ahh, my back is killing me."

"Haha grandpa!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!! YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD RIGHT NOW!" 

"Well, isn't that ironic..."

I zoned everyone out when I heard that they were cuddling. I'm really not in the mood for the beach today.

Kyung Mi's POV:

As soon as I woke up, I felt a body against mine. I saw Luhan's peaceful sleeping face and he looked like a angel. I then realized how close our faces were, and I couldn't help but lean in little by little. Suddenly, Luhan's eyes shot open, and noticed how close we were. 

Luhan closed his eyes and leaned in again, and I did the same. Our lips were about to touch when we heard the door open. We flung as far away from each other. Suho and the others were standing under the doorway. 

"Ooh! What were you naughty children doing?" Suho wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Suho, I'm older than you, remember?" Luhan said, embarrassed.

"We weren't doing anything, appa. Don't worry," I added some ageyo in for some help.

"Okay, lovebirds, we're going to the beach soon. Just grab something to eat and we're going!" Everyone left except of Sehun, who just looked really down in the dumps. He stayed for while, just staring at us, and then left without saying anything.

Sehun looked really depressed. I wonder what happened. 

"I'm going to go get some breakfast. I'll meet you later, okay Luhan?" I stood up and left Luhan alone. 

Finally to the beach! I can't wait!

Sehun's POV:

I couldn't say anything at all. What am I supposed to say anyway? Oh, hey. Did you sleep well with Luhan? I wish that could've been me. I just felt like not speaking to anyone.

I lazily got dressed and trudged to the living room to wait. 

I have a feeling today will be a really bad day.

Luhan's POV:

I can't believe I almost kissed Kyung Mi. I guess this "competition" will be easier than I thought. I smirked, and left to the bed to get ready for the beach, feeling better from my stomach problems last night already.

I have a feeling today will be a good day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahh! I finally wrote something decent!! L(・o・)」

I'm honestly so exhausted from writing this chapter. (;*△*;)

How does everyone feel about Kyung Mi and Luhan's almost kiss? Sehun's flipping out! 

So the next update will finally be the beach!! I'm super excited to write it, actually.(*^▽^*)

Thank you sooo much for reading!! ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

-Jasmine (=゚ω゚)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.9K 25
Kim Taehyung, decided not to pay the rent of the apartment he shared with his sister, Kim Taehee so that she will have no other choice but to live wi...
117K 10.4K 41
On the first day in Seoul, Lee Mi-sun bumped into her long lost best friend, who was now known to be the maknae of the popular KPOP boy group, EXO...
585K 29.3K 42
Luhan is a 21 year old Chinese transfer student at Suk-Myeong University with a friendly, fun loving personality. After moving into a house with 11 o...
35.5K 638 13
Kyungsoo's looking to get out, get rid of, and let go of his past. He and his best friend go to Seoul, hoping to make it big. But Kyungsoo doesn't kn...