My Naughty Lover ✔️

By Sa2505

Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
ATTENTION!!!

Chapter 5

3.6K 134 15
By Sa2505

Scarlette's POV

The next day, I reach school at about 7 o' clock. Walking there, with the same nervousness and throbbing heart just like yesterday, I walk with a bowing head as I grab my bag tightly. I can hear laughter and joy throughout my path. Once inside, I head towards my locker where I fortunately find Liam fixing his laces of his Nike shoes.

"Hello beautiful." he says, once he notices me. He gets up and fixes the hem of his shirt with his hand.

"Hi Liam." I say while blushing a little.

"You look gorgeous today." he says while checking me out and I smile nervously. "Not that I mean you weren't any more pretty yesterday." he says with a cute smile which immediately causes my heart to flutter. I'm not used to these kind of conversations let alone these situations.

I was given gifts from New York by Him... Nice and beautiful pieces of garments occasionally being sent to my door yet being the simple and coward girl, I think you know pretty well what I am used to wear. Even I don't know why I suddenly decided to wear these brand new clothes since I had promised to never touched them let alone wear these. I think it has something to do with people picking on me. I grab the thin fabric of my creamy colored blouse with white pearls on the collar. My skinny dark jeans are making the outline of my bottom pretty well too. Not that I complain, it's just... I feel weird even though he kept on saying it would be beautiful on me.

Oh god.. How much I miss him and New York..

"Thank you Liam." I smile politely and he gives me an equally adorable smile. He is very handsome too. I notice how his white shirt is hugging him perfectly and his black jeans looks very good also on him. He has a nice style in deed. His watch and all.

"Which class do you have right now?" he asks me curiously.

"Right now, I have Literature. What about you?"

"Definitely not the same as you." he says with a very cute pout. "So, see you later gorgeous." Liam winks.

"Bye Liam." I wave at him as I watch him leave.

"Flirting with Liam already?" Someone says suddenly behind me. Quickly, I turn around and find the guy from the parking slot. Yeah, the sexy motor rider a.k.a the rude guy.

"What do you want Stones?" I ask annoyingly yet secretly checking him out. God, I am speechless...

He is wearing a black tight short sleeved shirt in which all his black inks are displayed. So he has tattoos.. I kind of expected that. He is wearing a silver chain around his sexy looking neck and a thick silver bracelet around his veiny hand. Why is he so beautiful? I take in his black appearance and god.. He looks so handsome. The only thing which is not black is the white reversed cap on his head and those white shoes. I'm so engrossed in his beauty that I forget he is talking to me.

"You can call me Zac, sweetheart." he says flirtily as I roll my eyes, forgetting his beauty. Too much for me to handle..

"Decided to dress all sexy for me? " he whistles while raking me up and down and he suddenly grabs my butt. I flinch and quickly move away from him with a now racing heart. Oh my god, oh my god!

"What are you doing!" I exclaim nervously.

"What's your name sweetheart?" he ignores my question as he moves his hand forward to grab me again.

"Don't touch me! You cannot call me Scarlette and I'm not your sweetheart." I say awkwardly that I don't even realise I just told him my name. Embarrassed, I start walking away.

"So your name is Scarlette?" he asks while following me, like a lost child.

"No." I reply back while chuckling.

"So what is it then?" He asks as his mouth is formed into an 'O' shape. Shit, he looks adorable.

"I don't know." I say annoyingly. "And can you stop following me?"

"No, I can't." he says, while shrugging his shoulders in a duh tone.

"Are you serious?"

"No, I'm Zac." he smirks while I mentally face palm myself. Is he serious right now?

"Seriously, what do you want?" I ask.

"I want you." Upon hearing these words, my heart starts racing rapidly. What did he just say? Oh dear god.. I'm not good with these kind of conversations.. I feel horribly awkward and shy. What can you expert from an introvert? Exactly.

"You-u stop me-ssi-ng with me." I stutter on my own words for the first time as I point my index finger at him. Usually I never talk to unknown people but with him I don't know why... There is something pulling me to him but yet it is something which can be labelled as INTERDIT ( Forbidden ).

"Chill sweetheart, I'm just messing with you." he says raising his hand in defense and I notice his big punk like ring on his finger.

"Actually, the Principal wants to talk to you. He sent me to get you." he says, smirking. Trying to figure out why the principal wants to talk to me, I don't notice how suddenly he is in front of me. In a blink of an eye, he traps me between his big veins arms which are placed at both side of the wall behind me. My heart skips a beat.  He whispers in my left ear,

"You're face is like a red tomato sweetheart." he smirks and I gulp hard. After that, he quickly gets away from me and disappears. What is wrong with me?

I knock the principal's door and he says, "Come in."

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Miss Grey, please take a seat next to Mr Stones." he says, gesturing me next to Zac..

I blush a little recalling what just happened in the hallway.

"Okay so.. Miss Grey, I have seen your performance in French language and you are doing very well. Congratulations." he says yet I can hardly listen to him since Zac's strong perfume is making me hard to resist.

"Yes, thank you S-ir." I say shyly.

"Okay, so the purpose to why I called you two here, is because as you already know Zac is the captain of the football team and there will be a big game soon. His coach told me that he will not be able to concentrate well because of practices and his French performance has decreased poorly. So I hope that you will help him with his French language, won't you?" he smiles at me.

So he is the captain?? I didn't know but judging his sexy and hot appearance it was kind of expected. Will I have to teach him French? Oh no. I'm not good at explaining things... And why me? Oh god..

"Miss Grey, are you listening?" the principal asks.

"Yeess yess.. s-orry Sir." I apologise, while doing a small angelic v/s devilish battle in my mind.

"Okay, good. Well see you later and all the best." he smiles at me.

Wait what? Did I just accept? Just great...

I leave the principal's office and find Zac waiting for me.
"So your place or mine? " he asks me.

"I'm sorry but no, I'm not interested. Thank you." I say sassily, rejecting his offer.

"Yo, chill sweetheart. I meant for the tuition session." he grins and I look taken aback. I thought he wanted to hang out...but wait, what did he say ?

"What?? I have to teach you outside school?" I freak out.

"Well obviously. We can't at school." he says in a bored expression.

"Oh..Well my parents are super strict.. I don't know if I can help you." I tell him honestly.

"So, you won't tutor me?" he asks as if he is not giving me any choice.

"No, I'm sorry." I say as I start walking away when he says,

"Okay, I'll inform the principal then." he says in a blackmailing tone.

"Are you serious right now?" I ask as I look at him in disbelief.

"Of course, you lied to him so..." he says.

I DIDN'T LIE!! I didn't even had the chance to say a word in it when he dismissed us.

"I didn't even agree when he dismissed us." I defend.

"Whatever, I can't do anything." he says as he looks at me with a smirk. "Probably he will call your parents, that's all." he says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"What?? Seriously??" I ask in terror. I don't want them to find out. Oh my god!!! What do I do? What do I do??

"Yeah, don't worry though." he smirks again.

Oh ! That little ugly smirk! I just want to punch him right in the nose!

"Fine! My place after school!" I say as I look at him furiously. Seriously, I can't believe I'm doing that!

Just great!

"What?"

"My place after school." I repeat as I grit my teeth.

"Ohh cool. See you later, Scarlette." he says as he starts walking away.
Scarlette.. My name sounds beautiful when he says Scarlette. Wait, why am I being like this? It's just his accent. Stupid accent.

After that I go to my Literature class..

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER, Don't forget to vote it :)

Also, Readers, drop some good stories in the comment below, writers, drop your stories here itself for new readers. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
307K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
3.3M 216 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...