{1} Hunters [Shadowhunters...

By Aspiring-Writer14

Clary Fray had turned 18 and she all of a sudden had her world turned upside down. First, her mother and Luc... More

18th
Hell isn't Fun
City Of Bones
Hotel Du Mort
Differences
Memory Demon
The Werewolf and The Fury
The Circle Fight
Waking Up
Half a what?!
The Clave Envoy
Escaping
Comatose
Defiance and Fear
Reality and War
The Fighter
Karaoke
Infirmary
Betrayed
Performing for Vampires
Performing for Vampires (2) Arrested

Captured

65 4 0
By Aspiring-Writer14

Ren's POV

I saw a portal erupt into being and suddenly Circle members pulled me through and I screamed, but knew no one could hear me anymore. I began to fight, and my bow and quiver appeared in my hands.

"I wouldn't do that just yet daughter." And I spun around to see Valentine standing there, holding a seraph blade to Alec's throat.

"Let him go."

I said, my eyes staring into Alec's. "Ahh, the parabatai bond. You always think it'll save you, until the person you think of as a brother or sister in arms, betrays you." And he pushed Alec towards me and I kept him upright.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I asked through gritted teeth.

"Keeping the bond together so I didn't have to weaken it to track you."

He said and I rolled my eyes as I gave my weapons to the Circle members. "By all means, take the bow and quiver." I said sarcastically as they practically ripped it from my hands.

One of Valentine's guards shot something into Alec's neck and he sagged against me. "Alec." I said, looking at his eyes which were rolling back into his head. "Hey. Stay awake."

I said and suddenly a knife was stabbed into my shoulder blade. I groaned and pulled the knife out, still hanging onto Alec's unconscious body. Suddenly a bunch of people restrained me and threw me in a birdcage like cell.

I watched as they strung him up by his wrists as began to beat him. Soon he was covered in blood and I was yelling at them to stop as he slowly came out of it. "Let him go! I swear I'll do anything!" I screamed and they stopped.

Suddenly one threw a bucket of Salt water on Alec's wounds and it all began again. "Enough." And they stopped as Valentine walked in.

Valentine slashed Alec's bonds and he gave Alec to me. I had Alec's head in my lap and he slowly came back to reality. "Ren."

He said and I smiled. "Hey." I whispered and gave him an old shirt to wipe his wounds clean and he leaned backwards.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you."

Alec said and I didn't need to use the parabatai bond, I already knew what he was talking about. He was clearly exhausted way past his limits and I moved over so he could lie next to me, instead of on top of me.

"Cramped containments." I muttered and chuckled humorlessly but Alec was already asleep on his back. I had snuck my stele into the cage with me and I slowly drew itraze. I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Alec." I whispered and lay down next to him.

A / N

Sorry guys, I know this one was shorter then normal, but I'm on vacation so I don't have much time for Wattpad right now. So be ready for the next chapter, hopefully it will be longer this time.

-Aren Fairchild

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 766 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
11K 257 24
The Angel Raziel punished Clary for creating another rune after she was forbidden to do so. In order to kill her brother, Jonathan, and save the worl...
948K 22.2K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...
379K 8K 55
Bexley Raziel bloodborn's life wasn't normal. It was anything but mundane. She was a ShadowHunter. And even for a shadowHunter, Bexley's and her fr...