Found (Niall Horan Fanfiction)

By SarahGone

Book 1- Niall Horan from the band One Direction finds a girl on twitter that he just has to get to know. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

193 3 1
By SarahGone

SARAH'S POV

The boys weren't even worried about being seen. Liam called someone to make sure there was a ride out side. When he was done we walked out. I was so happy! This is great! Niall held my hand while we walked to the limo siting outside.

We got out to screening fans, I stopped to talk to them but Niall pulled me along.

"Niall! I wanted to talk to them!" I said

" we can talk to the ones at the pizza place!" he said as we got into the limo.

" so, why are we taking the limo to get pizza?" I asked honestly confused.

"Because we had no other ride!" louise said.

When we got to the pizza place, everyone recognize us. We got three large cheeses and sat down. I sat at the end of the table next to Niall so if someone came up I could talk to them like Niall promised.

There were a few fans that cane up and wanted autographs.... Some of them even asked for my autograph which I happily gave them. The six of us ate all three pizzas. I ate almost as much as Niall! When we finished we were all so full we wanted to explode!

We got back to the hotel room we all got pajamas on and went to Louis's room for a movie. They made popcorn but I was so full I couldn't eat anything else!

I was in a pair of shorts, which really looked like girls boxers, and a tank top. Niall and I walked over together and laid down on the floor together. He put a blanket over us and pulled me in, close to him...

NIALL'S POV

Her small body was laying next to me. I put my arm around her as the boys picked a movie. I put my head on her's and smelt her beautiful hair.

I started to get hot under the blanket so I took my shirt off. After I did sarah rolled over on to me, we put or foreheads together. I reached up and kissed her putting my arms around her pressing her body against mine. I could feel the boy's eyes staring at us and the room got quite. I couldn't break the kiss without pushing her away which would make it mean. I let her do it, which she did after a few minutes. She ended it slowly and then collapsed on my chest. I let her get comfortable and then I put my arms around her again and looked at the blank TV. I looked up at the boys that were just staring at us.

"So what are we watching?" I asked trying to stop the awkward moment.

"We don't know.... How about The Hangover?" Liam said

The boys all agreed and i decided that Sarah can watch it even though it's raded R.

She laid on top of me for the whole movie. She put her hand over mine and intertwined our fingers.

When the movie was over I could tell Sarah was asleep so I slowly slid her off of me and scooped her up to bring her to our room. I laid her down in our bed, then I laid next to her and slowly I fell asleep....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

NIALL'S POV

Today is only the second day Sarah has spent with us.

We don't have anything planned for today so I found exactly what we are going to do.

     I squeezed Sarah a huge hug.

     " Good morning gorgeous!" I whispered in her ear.

     She turned around so our faces were an inch away for eachotheres. Then she bent in and kissed me.

     "Good morning" she whispered back to me.

     We laid in bed together for a while until I smelt bacon and eggs. The second I smelt that, I rushed out of bed to the small hotel room kitchen. I saw Liam and Harry making breakfast.

     " What are you lads doing here?" I asked them

     " You left a room key in Louis's room last night. So we came and made you two food! Zayn and lou are in there way over." Liam said.

     I walked back into our be room and got Sarah to come out. By the time I did, everyone was here, even Simon, and we started to get food.

     We all got our food and sat down at the small table in the room.

     " So when ever you guys are ready we will head out." Simon said.

     " to were? I thought we were free today!" I protested.

     " No, we are running through the concert today." Simon said.

      "NO! I had the whole day planned and everything!" I said

     " Sorry boy!" Simon said.

     I was very upset. My prefect day with Sarah was ruined. I'll keep it a secret just incase we get to do it sometime. I wasn't going to fight it. We have to do what we have to do.

     When breakfast was done, I went back into the bedroom with Sarah.

     " what will I do while yall are rehearsing?" she asked

     " you can either sit bak stage or sit front row seat and be our audience..." I said

     "I'll sit front row" she said with a smile.

      I gave her a huge hug. She changed into jeans and a shirt that was just a little fancier then a T-Shirt. I just through one of my outfits on that "One direction" would wear.

     Sarah and I walked out and down to the tour bus that we rode in to get to the stadium. When we got there it was crazy like always to us but Sarah looked alittle freaked. There was stage crew, audio crew, sound crew, make-up teams, wardrobe, clean-up crew, everyone was there.

     There were some fans outside that was said hi to before coming in and non of them looked thrilled to see Sarah going in with us.

     I took Sarah through the maze of rooms and walls and wires to the stage and down to the seats were she chose to sit. I told her we might be a while before coming out cause they had to fit us with microphones and make-up and stuff so she just said okay and got on her phone. I felt bad for leaving her so I turned around, ran up to her and we kissed. It probably was the longest kiss we have had. I only pulled away when one of the security gards came over and tapped me on the shoulder to get me to come. Sarah sat back down and I went back stage.

     We got out microphones and outfits on and them went up on stage. I saw Sarah and she was looking up at me smiling. Simon and all of his Hellers went out in the stands to critic the choreography. We started singing and Sarah just smiled. It was the first time she has herd us sing live other than the concert.

SARAHS POV.

I felt so extremely lucky to be able to watch them rehears. There were like twenty fans outside that want to come in and watch and I am lucky enough to watch.

     When they started singing, I mouthed every word to every song. Niall got one look at me and he started to smile. I was worried he was going to start laughing ruin the whole practice run.

      Simon an his people would stop them everyone cupola of minutes and tell them something they did wrong or something they wanted to change.

     "NIALL PAY ATTENTION!" some on yelled I looked at Niall and he was quickly turning to Simon and his people. I realized he had been staring at me instead of looking at them. I was getting him in trouble! He looked own at me while Simon was talking and I quickly sent him a dirty look, pointed at Simon, and mouthed "pay attention". He mouthed back "Okay" and watched Simon.

      "Niall, would you like your girlfriend to come on stage at some time sitting the concert?" Simon asked.

     "YES! I would love that." Niall said and then looked down at me.

    "Okay, when you guys sit around the campfire, she can come and sit with you. Why don't we run through that now..."

     Stage crew was on stage setting up while Niall came down and brought me on stage.

     They turned all the lights of and the fake fire light up. I sat on a fake log across from Niall, he looked at me and started singing.

 "My heart's a stereo

It beats for you, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note o-oh

Make me your radio

Turn me up when you feel low

This melody was meant for you

So sing along to my stereo"

He got up and hugged me at the end of it. Everyone clapped even the boys. Then Niall pulled away from the hug and kissed me. Everyone was clapping and whistling. I started to cry I was so happy. When Niall finally pulled away. I saw tears in his eyes too.

     "You guys may not do that at the concert." simon said

     "Okay," Niall sighed and we sat back down.

     The other boys sang there solos and then they cleared the stage off, I went back to sit in the audience and the boys continued with there songs. I took my phone out and recorded a few of there songs, then I twitted a picture of them on stage singing. It was fun watching them sing. They seemed to be pretty good at singing to empty seats. And Niall was to be pretty and good at singing to me.

     At about 6 at night Simon said we could leave. The boys were so tired. I have never seen them this exhausted. We went strait back to the hotel and all of them got out if there clothes and put sweat pants and T shirts. I did the same. We all sat around the TV. Lou turned on Netflix and scrolled through the movies while me and Niall made lots of popcorn.

     When we walked over, we passed out the popcorn and sat on the love seat which was the only thing left. Louis had the floor.

     I wasn't sure what we were watching but that was okay with me. I was laying in Niall's arms, that's all that mattered to me.

     I remember Niall picking me up and bringing me to bed. I tried to talk to him but he hushed me and I fell asleep again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
25.4K 470 35
A baby was kidnapped from the Horan family when Niall was only four. The Horan's celebrate the baby's birthday every year, praying they will someday...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
20.7K 447 71
My name is Rafaella. I will try to write a story about a girl that she never had any friends cause she was too shy and everyone make fun of her abou...