FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 42

1.4K 50 24
By venus_hudson

Present......
.
.
.
.
.
'What just happened?' She thought.
The young Guevarra was trying to recall the event take place last night.........or is it yesterday afternoon?

She is so confused.....adding the head ache she feels right now, the young genius is waking up to un familiar place.

Rubbing her drowsy eyes, Althea is vexing her best to acquaint her surroundings...but she failed horribly.

Seating up on the bed contemplating the situation she's into.

Why is it that it feels like, her whole body is being run over by a dump truck.....even her private part is aching so horribly?

Trying to remember........massaging her throbbing temple, the young Guevarra then concluded.

It only drawn to one person...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ELIZABETH VILLANUEVA

----------------------------

"Dad where is she dad!!! It's been five days and still no news about her!!! She said she's just having lunch with that Elizabeth woman......... but....but...she didn't pick me up in my work. She promise me to pitch me at my work but she didn't, it's not her to be like this......she never fails to keep her promises, especially for me! Dad please I beg of you, use all your power to find her dad!!!" The youngest Tanchinco broke down in tears and about to kneel down in front of her father, asking for his help.

But before her daughter could drop her knee to the floor, Mr. Oscar Tanchinco promptly holds her daughter's both arms that prevented her to do so.

The Tanchinco patriarch hug her daughter tightly, comforting her, giving her word of promises that they will find Althea.

This is what the Tanchinco heiress scared off, when Althea asked permission to meet up with Elizabeth Villanueva she was definitely hesitating to say yes.

It doesn't mean she don't trust her girlfriend of course she trust her with all of her heart but that Elizabeth woman is un trust worthy.

Especially that crazy bi*tch had a thing with her Althea...........it's not a secret how Jade could see......how Elizabeth gave a 'look' of desire towards her girlfriend, she's not blind for not noticing.

When it comes to her girlfriend she become so attentive to her sorroundings.

Doubtful to say yes........Jade has to give her blessing, she doesn't want to be called a control freak girlfriend..........actually she doesn't mind to be called whatever they wanted to call her, as long as her girlfriend is by her side all the time......who cares.

What's important is Althea's feelings, that's all matter most and she never hear any complain from her girlfriend so.......whatever she do or did means, were acceptable by her beloved.....period.

While Mr. Tanchinco is comforting her daughter the door burst open......two of the strongest powerful businessman not just in the Philippines but also in other country came in view.

Jade eyeing at the two persons who just came in.....looking hopeful, removing her hold from her father.

The youngest Tanchinco immediately approach her Tito Felix and Tito Armando looking so worn out.

"Tito Felix.....Tito Armando is there any news?!" Trying her best not to sound so disparate but failed miserably.

She has to be positive.....but looking now at the two powerful men in the country seeing so defeated making her bearing beaten a thousand folds.

Mr.Guevarra approaching the youngest Tanchinco with an open arms.......shaking his head.

"Felix...Armando let's talk about this in my study, you want to join us baby?" Requested Mr. Oscar to his friends, while asking the companion of her daughter.

Mr. Tanchinco needs to tell some important information to her daughter regarding the young Guevarra that they are desperately searching right now.

Without any word to say, all three of them just followed Oscar to his study.

"Have a seat gentlemen." Ordered Mr. Tanchinco to his friend politely.

"Baby I have something to tell you.....I know this is so long overdue. It actually made me so ecstatic as soon as I learned about the young lady who saves you five years ago.

With wide eyed the Tanchinco heiress stand abruptly and approached her dad in his study table.

Trying composing herself, both hands in fist.......in grated teeth she answer her father......

"Dad!? Please don't do this to me again.....I don't want to have a high hopes once more, same as before.....over and over again. Not even a single introduction to herself, looking at me like I'm a fragile girl that would break if she touched me...........you know that I feel in love with her. You know how it affects me dad; you know that I will do anything just to see her again. When that girl just vanish without a trace not knowing a single damn thing about her ........I died." Long reasoned of Jade, it's hard to digest the things right now.

Same as the Villanueva heiress, unintentionally she fell in love with her saviour the moment that girl gambled her life for her.

As Mr. Guevarra heard the outburst of her friend's daughter, Felix immediately stands up and comforts the young woman who is now unstable, crying hysterically.

All of these were his fault..........if he just convinced her daughter to let her identity known by the people she saves then they will not come to these problems.

"I'm sorry princess, your dad has nothing to do with this clandestine........his innocent.....actually he just knows yesterday when your Tito Armando slips out his tongue." Comforted Mr. Guevarra to the confuse youngest Tanchinco.

Lifting up her head.......now she's more puzzled, what's the association of her Tito Felix towards the girl who save her and Elizabeth and did her Tito Armando conspiring all of these secrets as well?

There are too many questions that need to be answered..........and she needs an answer now.

"Wait....wait....what are you talking about Tito?" Stepping a little from the comfort of her Tito Felix, trying to analyze what just he meant.

"Have a seat princess, I'll explain to you all about it in details." Smiling at the youngest Tanchinco assisting her to seat down comfortably.

After making sure that the young woman is comfortable, he also joined her........seating down in a single couch in front of the Tanchinco heiress.

Clasping his hand together looking at the youngest Tanchinco with sensitivity and guilt.

"Are you comfortable princess? Can I start now?" Ask Mr. Guevarra to Jade.

"But before I do.....I want to ask a favor of you, kindly don't interrupt me when I'm starting to talk.....just listen to me first and then you can have your questions after I'm done with the story......understood princess?" Questioned Mr. Guevarra to now curious Jade.

The Tanchinco heiress just nod and listening intently to the man she considered her second father.

"You know that me and your Tita Andrea are very aloof to all medias and to the public eye, we make sure that we are in low profile......until now. We have this motto of your Tita Andrea which is 'Family first above anything else', this always keeps us grounded, knowing our priority. That's why when that horrifying incident happened five years ago, where four of the Multi Million business men's children where abducted, all hell lose. I'm not being selfish her but we were glad our daughter was not known as a public figure, that's include us. People of course know the Guevarra name, the whole world knows......but what they didn't know, are the persons behind the name. There were many speculations about us. Many societies and individuals were trying to reveal our true identity and still are actually. But they are failing miserably......thanks to my daughter's ingenuity.....we are still hidden and we want to keep it that way...........

"Tito what is really the point of these storytelling, you're making me anxious." Interrupted the young COO of TGC to the mighty Guevarra.

"I told you princess don't interrupt me....I just want you to know why.....why we had to keep the identity of the young lady who saves you." Retorted the Guevarra patriarch to the young woman who she dear and treat as her 2nd daughter.

Mr. Tanchinco and Armando Villanueva are just listening in their seats.......they already know this story and they are letting their friend explain his family side of the story to the young woman who is so perplex of all these revelation.

"Well princess, the point why I tell you all about it is because.....the young lady who save you is none other than........Althea princess.....who is now your girlfriend." Explained Mr. Felix to the wide eye young heiress.

"Wha...what do you mean........it was Althea?" Stammering and in shock.

A nod was just the answer of Felix Guevarra, he doesn't know how he break it to the youngest Tanchinco in more details but he knows Jade is a smart woman, she can easily figure it out by her own.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile in a very far away land and a very much secluded surroundings, there's a young gorgeous woman who is happily preparing a breakfast for two.

You could see the contentment in her lovely face.........for so long she's at peace both physically and mentally.

Even before she was abducted.....the existence she had, has no path to dwell on.....it's like she's just a passing human being that sooner or later will die and nobody would care.

Yes, they may say she had it all.......money, power, beauty and brain.....name it and she have it.

But what's the used of all these things she have when the people surrounds her were two face liar.........they just want to use her.

She didn't know how long she's been feeling so lonely, she's already exhausted of her life until the day she meet the woman who saves her and meeting her again in her Art Gallery.

How can she not be, when her long time dreamed came true.

Playing a housewife to the woman she considered as her other half.

Let it define her love to the woman upstairs in her bedroom sleeping so soundly as 'OBSESSION', she doesn't care...........what she cares is what she feels right now.

If she only knows that this kind of happiness is existed.......she wouldn't take a rest, or taking her time or listening to her father to slowdown in finding 'HER'.

With a very satisfied smile....the young woman is now bringing the food to 'HER' upstairs.

Only with her white satin robe covering her nakedness, with a tray of food in her hands...........life is good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.6K 32
What would you do if the love of your life left without telling you why? Jathea story. AU. COMPLETED.
Fate By Kai

Romance

206 31 11
Roan is your typical high school main character who doesn't care about what she wears or what her family background is. Only difference? Instead of...
805 79 20
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...