Hamilton Soccer Moms AU

By locker130

This is just a silly Hamilton AU where Burr and Hamilton are very proud soccer moms. Cover art credit to my t... More

A Birthday Invitation
Minivans & Party Plans
Target Trip
Party Preparations
Pre-Party Shenanigans
Burrthday Party Part 1
Burrthday Party Part 2
Burrthday Party Part 3
Burrthday Party Part 4
Burrthday Party Finale
Apology?
Lachanophobia
Soccer Teams
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 1
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 2
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3
Take Your Kid to Work Day Finale
Man of Honor?
Monticello
Stress Baking
First Day of School
Halloween Bash
Third Grade Drama
The Grocery Store
Art Work
Christmas Tree
Christmas Party
Christmas Day!
New Year, Same Alexander
Dinner with the Jeffersons
The Hoverboard
The PTA Debate
The Race
Friendsentine Day
The PTA President
The Aftermatch
The Aftermatch of the Aftermatch
Roller Skating
Too Many Children
The Mug
Vacation (kinda)
Vacation (kinda) Part 2
Vacation (kinda) Part 2.5 + Delta Airlines
Kidz Bop
FANART!!!!
FANART!!!!! Part 2
FANART!!! Part 3
FANART!!!! Part 4
FANART!!!! Part 5
FANART!!! Part 6
Amelia's Birthday
Amelia's Birthday Part 2
FANART!!! Part 7
"Bonding" Time
Amelia's Birthday Part 3
Day at the Arcade
Teacher Meeting
The Funeral
Spa Day
"Lazy" Sunday
Girl Scouts
Girl Scouts Part 2

P&P Raps

387 27 195
By locker130

A/N: Happy Peggy appreciation day!!

"Alexander! We're going out. You better be out in 5!" Eliza yelled to Alexander's office door.

"Correction: You're going out. I'll watch the kids." Alexander shouted back.

"Nope! That job was given to Peggy." Eliza responded.

A groan from Alexander echoed around the house. "Finneeeeeeeeeee. Who's gonna be there tonight?" Ever since college 'The Squad' or whoever could make it went out every Friday night.

"Everyone but Peggy and Angelica. They're on children duty." Eliza answered.

"But I can be on children duty." Alex whined.

"You are awful at children duty. Philip told me that you were in your office the whole time."  Eliza responded.

"That snitch! No cookies, Philip!" Alexander yelled and down the hall a distressed Philip screamed. 

~5 minutes later~

"Thanks again Peggy." Eliza said as she and a whining Alexander walked out the door.

"No problem. You kids go have fun." Peggy said, waving them out the door. "And watch John for me. You know him and that Sam Adams."

"'Kay." Eliza said. 

Peggy shut the door behind them and turned to the kids. "Who's ready for some fUuuUnnN?"

"Us!" all the kids responded. 

"Dad said no cookies but Auntie Peggy says.." Philip began.

"Heck yeah! Get those cookies, Philip!" Peggy said as Philip ran off to grab the cookie jar.

Peggy's phones rang in her pocket and she answered it. "Hello?" she said into the phone.

"Peggy, where in the world are you?" an angry voice yelled into Peggy's ear.

"Woah, what do you mean?" she asked.

"Your shift started an hour ago!" her boss yelled.  

"Oh shi-" Peggy stopped herself realizing the children looking up at her. "-zzle. I totally forgot. Is there anyway I can cancel tonight?"

"NO! You know this is our busy night. Everyone comes in on Fridays. And everyone's asking for The Margarita." her boss answered. 

"Ugh, fine. Be there in 15." Peggy compromised.

"See ya then." 

"Bye."

The 11 kids started up at her with curiousness written all over their faces. "Who was that, Mommy?" Frances asked.

"My boss. Who wants to take a trip to the bar?" Peggy asked.

"USS!" all the kids yelled.

"We can be adults!" Georges shouted.

"I'm gonna order 5 Capri Suns and no one can stop me!" Anastasie yelled.

"I'm gonna get... what do you call it? Prunk? Brunk? Frunk? I don't know but I want it." Angelica Hamilton joined in. 

"Where did you learn that?" Peggy asked Angelica.

"Philip told me." Angelica tattled.

"Philip?" Peggy called.

"Yeah?" Philip said with cookies stuffed in his mouth. 

"Where did you learn the work drunk?" Peggy asked.

"My friend at school told me." Philip said. 

"Drunk that's the word! I'm gonna get drunk!" Angelica yelled.

"No, you are not, young lady!" Peggy scolded. "Everyone this is what is going to happen. When we get there all of you are going in the break room with Auntie Angelica while I work and no one, I repeat, no one is to leave the break room."

John Mulligan raised his hand. "Yes, John?" 

"What if we have to go to the bathroom?" he asked.

"There is one in the break room." Peggy answered. "Everyone got it?"

"Yep." the children answered.

~30 minutes later, at the bar~

All was going well. The kids stayed in the break room with Angelica and Peggy did her barista shift. Peggy handed a guy with a black trench coat his slushie as her boss came up to her. "Peggy, you're on tonight." 

"What?" Peggy stared at her in shock.

"You're on. The halftime show for the band cancelled." she repeated.

"Really? Oh my goodness! Philip! We're on!!" Peggy called. 

Philip ran in from the break room and said with a small grin growing on his face, "P&P Raps?"

"P&P Raps." Peggy confirmed as she fist bumped Philip.

"You two are on in a minute. Get up there!" Peggy's boss instructed.

"Let's roll." Peggy said as she placed some black sunglasses on her face. Philip followed after her with matching sunglasses.

Peggy and Philip got up onto the stage to preform. "Hello party people!" Peggy said into the microphone. The crowd cheered widly.

"We are P&P Raps. Philip, give me a beat." Peggy said. Philip pressed the 'play' button on the small radio they had brought up with them and a beat rang out from the radio. 

"Hey, Alexander? Who's preforming tonight?" Eliza asked as she squinted at the stage.

"I think they said their name was P&P Raps or something." Alex answered. 

"Do they look familiar or is that just me?" John said.

"No, same here. I feel like I know them." Eliza agreed.

"My name is Margarita. I am a barista. I work at this bar. Put some tips in my jar." Peggy began to rap as the crowd cheered.

"She has the same name as Peggy and her voice sounds like her. What a coincidence." Eliza said.

"I think it is Peggy." Lafayette guessed.

"What? But she's at our house watching the kids." Eliza said.

"Oui, oui. You're right it can't be her."   

"I think this is my destiny. Cuz I make drinks so heavenly. I make videos on PegLegBeauty. I put other YouTubers off duty. Make sure to subscribe. Tryin' make my name worldwide. Yo, this is Philip my nephew. He rhymes without issue." Peggy passed the microphone to Philip.

"Um, I think that's Peggy and our son." Alexander said. Eliza spit out her water as she realized this was true.

"Oh my gosh! How did they get here? And why in the world is my son at a BAR rapping?" Eliza ranted. "Excuse me while I go kill my sister."

"Wait! Let's see the show first." John stopped Eliza in her tracks. Eliza sat back in her seat reluctantly though she had to admit she was curious. 

"My Aunt Peggy is great. But man you might have to wait. Cuz together we shine. And I'm only nine." Philip rhymed into the microphone. 

"How did we not know about Philip's rapping career?" Alexander said turning to Eliza.

"I have no clue." Eliza said dumbfounded. 

"We rap so fast you might need a recap. I play piano and soccer. Now, this might be a shocker. But my poems are deeper than davy jones locker. I just dropped my croissant so now back to my aunt." Philip rapped, then struck a pose before handing the microphone back to Peggy.

"Okay, can I stop this now?" Eliza asked.

"Fine." Hercules said. "But it was very entertaining."

Eliza started making her way up to the stage before Peggy spotted her. "We're coming to an end. So make sure to send. Some tips to our jar." Peggy rapped before giving the microphone back to Philip.

"Man, this has been fun but we gotta run. Come back next time to see us rhyme." Philip said as he also spotted his mom in the crowd. 

"We'll be back, with more raps so don't pout. But for now Philip and Peggy out!" they both said with a drop of the microphone. As soon as they said the last line, they sprinted off stage. 

Eliza raced backstage and ran straight into Peggy and Philip. "Peggy, what the ACTUAL heck is going on?!!" 

"Listen, I didn't know you guys were gonna be at the bar I work at." Peggy said.

"You and Philip have a RAP career!!?" Eliza yelled.

"Yeah, Pegs you have some explaining to do." John said as he joined them.

"P&P raps has been going on for a while." Peggy began.

"How long?" Alexander asked, also joining the group.

"2 years?" Peggy said not very confidently.

"2 and a half." Philip answered.

"How did we not notice?" Eliza said to Alexander.

"No clue." he answered. 

"You're not gonna make us stop doing P&P Raps, right?" Philip asked his parents.

"Please." Peggy said to her sister with puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine. But we're coming to all the shows." Eliza said.

"YAY!" Philip and Peggy said as they hugged each other. "P&P Raps lives on!"  

"I can't wait to brag to Burr." Alexander said with an evil grin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 9.8K 25
"Hamilton." "Jefferson." ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Y/n and Philip were born to hate each other. She was a Jefferson and he was a Hamilton. Th...
17.7K 296 28
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be the son/daughter of the Hamilsquad? Well, wonder no more. Also, I made the cover, but I don't own Ham...
2.7K 80 40
You know the story of the founding father Alexander Hamilton. But how about his wife and her sisters? This is the story of the Schuyler sisters in th...
17.7K 450 46
Philip and Theodosia meet up when very young and hate each other at first. Just like their fathers. But that all changes as they get older and they f...