Reincarnated in otome games

By 0rimi0

Althea: your highness I'm the villainess, in the future I will interfere with your love life and I will bully... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Prince Aaron p.o.v.
Chapter 12
chapter 13: Lancelot P.O.V.
Academy Arc's: Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

9.7K 315 41
By 0rimi0

(Author: I like this song, holy flag from honey works sung by chico, I especially like the story of the song, it is about a young man adventures, gaining comrade and defeating the demon king or something, its like a typical hero story I guess. I love fantasy, a hero story but no harem. When listening to the song, I feel like I'm listening to a story. Just listening while writing.)

"Why did you come here?"

"What?" I could see a figure but I can't see it clearly like it was cover in a fog.

"Why? can't we brake this curse fate?"

"What do you mean?" I could hear the voice full of sadness.

"I wanted to avoid this fate, I wanted to avoid this tragic ending..."

"I don't understand." The figure slowly drifting far away.

"Be careful of *@&#*¥&@¥@*#&"

"What, I can't hear you? Wait! Don't go!" The figure gone swallowed by the darkness.

Althea woken up soak in her own sweat, breathing hard.

"Yawn, I feel like I dream something important but I forgot what is it."

"?" A wide room, king size bed, elegant furniture, everything here is familiar. I look at my left my guardian spirit looking nervous is present, on my right is my parent looking like an asura is also present. Wait, did not I sleep in the cottage?

"Ehm... mother? Father? Why are you two here? I was in the forest, how come I am here?"

"We heard everything from your father's butler and from your brother." My mother said with a scary smile.

"Hiiiieee!"

"Althea I want to know why did you do that, When we read the letter I thought my heart would stop, don't do that again please." I feel sorry after I hear what my father said with a sad face, full of worry, I made them worried.

"I just want mother and father to get together again, if I suddenly gone, I thought you two would worked together and can regain each other trust to get along." I look down, gripping the blanket tightly, looking pitifully.

My parents look at each other. Mother look at me, next she look at my then father, she close her eyes like contemplating something, when she open her eyes again she look at us with a determination.

"I wanted to bury my feelings forever..."

We didn't speak and wait for mother to continue.

"I... sigh... when I first engage in duke house, I already have a feelings for your father but I feel guilty when I think your father was force to marry me, because my status is high, I am a perfect candidate for your father to engage. I always avoided your father, after we get married and have your older brother, I thought is was fine as long as I already bore a heir but I made a mistake, someone drug your father with aphrodisiac, so your father was force to slept with me to detoxified the poison, after that I lock myself in my room for two months, after two months, I suddenly got sick, I thought I was just feeling unwell because I did not go out in my room but every morning I vomit and feel sick, this nauseating I feel is similar to when I was first pregnant so I called the doctor for check up, when the doctor told me I was pregnant, I felt my world is crumbling, I promise myself that I will leave this house after I bore a heir but because of this unexpected event I did not continue my plan. That's why when you were born I avoided you, I feel guilty because I thought you will going to suffer in this house."

"Mother... you don't want me?" My tears fall on my blanket. I know this feeling, being unwanted is what I scared most, I don't want it... I don't want to feel alone again. I can feel my heart is going colder.

""Master!"" Both Melas and Licht shouted to call my attention but I did not respond to their call.

When I feel that I am going to swallowed by my negative thought, a warm embrace surround me.

"Mother?" I look at my mother face blankly.

"Don't say that sweetie, I love you of course, I was happy when you were born, I felt my world brighten when I saw you for the first time, I don't want to tell you this story because I don't want you to think that I don't love you, I avoided you due to guilt that I will bring you misfortune."

"Really? I'm not unwanted? I don't need to be lonely again?"

"Really, yes, yes, you're not alone, I'm not going to leave you two, you and your brother is my precious child."

"Audelia, can you also include me?, I think you have a misunderstanding about our marriage, the thing is I am the one who propose the marriage, I love you, since the first time I saw you."

"W-what?!" Me and my mother looking at my father in disbelieve.

"I really love you, I thought you hate me because you always avoided me." My father look at my mother eyes earnestly to prove he is telling the truth to my mother.

"Oh Darren I also love you!" Both my mother and father hug each other.

What is going on? It means, both of my parent is in love with each other but both did not know it and the worst thing is, they both misunderstand each other. Grrraaaaah!!! Give me back my troubles!!! I feel stupid for troubling myself. I look at my father and mother who surrounded by pink atmosphere. Stupid couple go out! This is my room. Sigh... well I think this is good, both is happy and they solve their misunderstanding.

..............

On the next day I saw my father and mother flirting with each other. The place I am right now is in the garden with my brother but I am not facing my brother, because I am still angry for selling me out to our parents, I can hear my brother is laughing at my pouting face.

"(Chuckle) don't be angry okay? I'm just worried about you." I look at my brother handsome face, I am sure in the future, many Aristocrat's daughter will target my brother to become his fiancé. geez I can't stay angry when he look at me with a gentle smile like that.

"I'm going to forgive big brother, if big brother will play with me for the whole week."

"Okay, I promise."

"Yay! You promise okay? Don't brake it."

"Sure, anything for my cute little sister."

"Ehehe" I giggle

"Not fair! Melas also want to play with master."

"No! Master is going to play with me."

Melas and Licht started to quarrel again. In this day I spend my whole day thinking what to do with big brother for the next whole week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
1M 34.3K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
327K 11.2K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
717 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...