He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Betty's POV 1

8.9K 129 66
By Bughead79

Today is the day my boyfriend Jughead Jones is joining Riverdale High . Me and Jug are very open with are relationship . Me and Jug both had pretty endings in old relationships . I dated Archie Andrews who broke up with me for another girl and Jug dated Veronica Lodge when she dumped him for someone else . " Me and Jug met when i joined the south side serpents , He gave me a tattoo and asked me out on a date . Jug was so sweet and such a gentlemen . He came to my house ( Which is only me who lives there because both my parents died last year so i live there by myself . ( to pick me up and walk me to school . He always walks me to school then leaves for south side high . Today he gets to start with me at school .He knocked on the door as i ran downstairs . I grabbed my backpack and opened the door as Jug grabbed my waist pulling me into a kiss . " Good Morning Jug " 

" Good Morning Princess ."

" Excited for your first day back . " We were now walking to school . 

" Yeah Because i get to spend more time with you . " 

" Well your cute there " 

" What just saying the truth " I then jumped onto his back as he held my legs . I showered him with kisses " Okay if that is how your going to play . " he swung me around so i was facing him . He continued to kiss me over and over again , Then he gently put me down " We got to go to school . " 

" Way to ruin the fun juggie " we shared a kiss as he held my hand and we cotinued walking . We talked and laughed and just had a good time until we hit the school . " In unity there is strength " 

" In unity there is strength " we lifted are linked hands up . We walked in and over to are locker . Me and jug decided we are going to share a locker to make it easier . " Your extremely hot today " Jug said while wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck . 

" Thank you jug you look extremely handsome. " I closed the locker as we had both are backpacks and turned around to see his eyes fixated on mine . " Jug we have to be to class soon . " He had on hand neck to my head on the locker playing with my hair with his other hand . I wrapped my hands around his waist as we stared into each other eyes . He leaned in for a kiss as i deepened it by placing my hand on his face . We weren't allowed to wear are jackets at school so we blended in with everyone else. " So lets get to class Juggie even though i would love to make out we have to go to class . " 

" Can i walk you to class at least . " 

" I wouldn't have it any other way babe " I hugged him as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to class . " Thank you Jug i will see you after school baby " i gave him a final kiss as he walked away and we went to his class . Me and Jug didn't have any classes together . I went about my day like normal with Archie in one of my classes . He always hits on me because he wants me back but i don't like him i love Jughead we also have been together for a year now . We haven't said it yet i'm afraid he isn't ready so i just wait till the right time . I finished all my classes and went to are locker while searching for my homework . Jug came up behind me and i didn't know but his arm went into the locker and grabbed the paper i was looking for . 

" Looking for this cutie " He handed me my homework . " How was your day " 

" Good Juggie how was your first day at Riverdale . " 

" It was good glad i can see your cute face " I turned and shared a kiss as we both grabbed are bags . We closed the locker door and linked hands and Walked back to my house . "Well this is your stop Pretty lady I can come back later after work Betts " 

" Yeah sure that would be nice " 

" Hey Betts i want to talk to you quickly . "

" Babe whats up is everything okay " 

"Everything is fine Betty but we have been dating a year and I think were ready to say i love you to each other " The biggest smile came on my face . " i'm sorry if it is to early but i love you and i want you to know that " 

" Juggie i love you to more than anything and i'm so happy to be able to say it i just wanted to make sure you were ready first . " 

" Thank you betty it makes me feel a lot happier , I will be back here at about 7 when work is over . " 

" I can't wait Jug , Please be safe okay " 

" Okay , Love you princess " He gave me a kiss as i did my homework and cleaned up . I started cooking dinner around 6 so it would be finished by the time Jug would be here . When the back door Creaked open . I got excited because i thought Juggie was home early . I looked back and Archie was standing there . 

" Hey Babe ."

"Archie get out of my house " 

" I know you missed me " 

" Archie seriously i'm making dinner for me and Jug so leave . " He came up around behind me as he backed me into the counter . He went into a kiss as i tried dodging it . He then was very aggressive pushing my hands into the counter . " Archie stop I don't like you and never have i love Jughead " The archie was unbuckling my pants when Jughead unlocked the front door ( Because he has a Key ). 

" Hey Betty i'm Back were are you " 

" Jug Help Archie is hurting me in the kitchen "  Jug then Ran into the Kitchen and punched Archie square in the face .Archie got off his knees and went for a punch but Jug blocked him and twisted his arm around his back and took him next door to his Dad telling him what happened . Then Came back locking all the doors . He came over to me pulling me tightly into his embrace . " I'm fine Juggie nothing happened " 

" Betty I'm sorry i didn't come sooner i never would want this to happen  . " 

" Jughead thank you for coming when you did " I started crying into his shoulder . He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head calming me down . I got out of his hug and wiped away the tears . I plated the food and cleaned everything up .   I sat down next to Jug instead of across the table from him . Jug placed his hand on my thigh . " Thank you Jug for everything . " 

" No problem Babe I will always be here for you . " 

" I know Jug thank you . " We finished eating and headed over to the couch . Jug sat down as i sat in his lap and leaned back into his chest . He started to lightly kiss my neck and a part of my shoulder . 

" I'm not going to do anything else i promise " 

" It is fine Juggie you can kiss me as much as you want . " 

" I don't want to push my boundaries after what happened . " 

" It is okay Jug you are my boyfriend i don't want you to not show affection to me Because of my disgusting ex " 

" I love you so much . " I kissed his neck and his lips . I rested off next to him as we cuddled close together on the couch . " Babe your falling asleep i can put you in your bed . " 

" I'm its Jug " I was half awake and barely speaking English . 

" Cutie your sleeping i'm going to put you to bed ." 

" Night night " He giggled which was so cute and he picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room. " Change " 

" What sweety " i was barely awake . 

" Pajamas Jug " 

" You want me to change your clothes Betty " 

" Yeah " My voice was very light and could barely here it but he  did . He grabbed my Pajama shorts and put them on as  he changed my shirt into one of his since all my were tight . He kissed my forehead and was almost about to leave . " Jug" 

" Yes Betts " 

" Please sleep with me " 

" Okay sweety i'm coming " He came over and laid down next to me as i rested in his arms . He smiled as i Quickly fell asleep i was also half out of it when i asked him because we never slept in the same bed we only make out we were saving it until marriage . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 660 36
Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones, Childhood best friends. Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper, Also childhood best friends. One day they are all joined t...
11.7K 526 10
"It's like I was burning from the inside out, heat fulfilling my body." Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper are nothing more than best friends. But after...
107 0 4
Betty Cooper made a terrible mistake that she still regrets years later - which was breaking up with the love her life; Jughead Jones. She didn't exp...
1.2K 2 33
Forsythe Pendleton Jones III known as Jughead and Elizabeth Cooper known as Betty are navigating their duties as serpent king and queen with their in...