Sick bts

By fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... More

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

What did we eat? 1

15.8K 152 164
By fruityappledreams

Thank you @Chimchimsugafree for the suggestion 💕💕💕

Jimin is a little in this...I couldn't resist!!! I usually like to imagine the little in the size of a child because it seems cuter and I really love kids, but feel free to imagine whatever.
_____________________________

Cheerful conversation, decent music in the background and 7 boys excited to enjoy a meal from the new fancy restaurant in town. Jin, of course, suggested the place when the boys had finished an interview. They all agreed and took off to the new restaurant. Unfortunately, they would have to wait 45 minuets until a table for 7 was ready.

"Oh come on!" Jimin exasperated, throwing his head back when he heard the news.

"Get over it. It's not that long." Jin scolded, equally annoyed, but refusing to show it.

"In fact, Jin-hyung, it's very long time, almost an hour. All I want is food." Jimin retorted.

"Well so do I!" Jin said with a frustrated tone.

Namjoon stepped in between the two, taking a stand to stop the fight.

"Guys, stop bickering. We're in a public place. We just have to wait a little while, thats all." He said, guiding the two to a bench where the others were on their phones.

Jimin huffed and glared at Jin. Jin turned the other way and pulled out his phone aswell.

The 45 minuets passed slowly for Jimin due to his hunger, but everyone else seemed unbothered.

A kind faced women dressed in gold and black uniform guided to group to a table secluded in the back in order to give them more privacy. She handed out the menus and asked what they'd like to drink. Everyone chose water, except Hoseok who got sprite. In a matter of seconds she returned, handed out the drinks, and left to give them time to decided on a meal.

"Look! They have tteokbokki!" Yoongi said with excitment, pointing at the meal listed.

"Seriously? You can get that anywhere." Taehyung said.

"Let me live." Yoongi responded, pulling his menu away.

"I want samgyeopsal!" Jungkook anouced.

"Oh, me too!" Tae said, nearly shouting.

1o minuets passed and the waitress was back and ready to write down their orders. Everyone ordered, Yoongi having trouble decided between his darling tteokbokki and some fancy japanese sushi. Eventually everything was set and all they had to do was wait...again.

Jimin, being the most impatient immediately began complaining again.

"I want my food noww!" He whined.

It was clear to the boys that jimin was beginning to slip. His whiny-ness and pout prominent on his features. That fact that he ordered chicken finger also gave them a good hint. So much for going to a fancy restaurant. He slumped forward and laid his head on the table, wanting his food.

"Hey, jimin sit up." Jin said, tapping the boys shoulder. "Our food will be here soon. Do you want to play games on my phone?" He suggested, trying to distract jimin before he had a tantrum. Jimin nodded and took the device, opening dr. Pandas mail service.

No more than 25 minuets later, the meal arrived hot and ready to eat. Everyone dug into their food, savoring the flavor. Jimin bounced happily in his seat when yoongi cut up his food for him. It wasn't unusual for jimin to be little in public, he was generally quiet anyways.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked Tae, shoving meat into his mouth.

"YES!" Tae cheered, making a dramatic face.

"Don't you think it's a little pink?" Jungkook asked.

"No, it's just fancy." Tae responded, indulging in another bit.

When everyone had finished eating they paid, tipped, and thanked their polite waitress and left. Jimin clung on to jins arm, babbling about Treehouse Detectives with a new found energy until he was strapped into the car. Tae quickly sat next to him, wanting to spend some time with little jimin. The rest followed and began the small journey home.

No more than 15 minuets later they were home and ready to enjoy relaxing for the night. Jimin burst through the front door and started running around the dorm, Hoseok chasing him. Jimin rounded a corner into the kitchen shrieking happily when he was picked up and carried into his room.

Jungkook plopped onto the couch and turned on the tv, kicking his shoes off. The rest of the boys joined him, except jimin who was getting changed into pajamas by hoseok. Jungkook sighed feeling extremely full and bloated. He huffed and shut his eyes, listening to the tv while he waited for his food to digest.

Yoongi stood up and decided to enjoy some time to himself after their hectic day. He walked down the hall where an energetic Jimin slammed into his stomach. Yoongi groaned and lifted jimin in the air shaking him. Jimin laughed hysterically until he was set free and ran into the living room.

"Daddy!" He shouted, launching himself onto Jin, hugging him tightly.

"Look at you! You're a little galaxy tonight!" Jin  said, exaggerating his tone while he lightly ticked the youngers sides.

Jimin pointed to his starry pajamas, "stars!" He stated. Jin nodded smiling, ruffling his hair.

Jimin gasped, an idea popping into his head. "Ponyo! Ponyo! Daddy, Ponyo!" He cheered.

"Jiminie we just watched ponyo last night. Can't we watch something else? Maybe...Dumbo?" Tae complained, rubbing his forehead.

Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. "No, I want to watch Ponyo." He stated.

Luckily, before a fight began, the tv lit up to the opening scene of Ponyos father working with the animals. Jimin clapped his hands and jumped off of Jin to cuddle Tae. Jin looked to his left and saw Namjoon holding the remote, smiling. Jin shook his head, but smiled back.
__________________
"Look, Ponyo isn't a fish anymore!" Jimin exclaimed, waking a sleep Seokjin.

Tae 'uh-huhed' and slowly pulled himself from Jimins grasp.

"Where you going?" Jimin asked his cuddle buddy.

"I just need the bathroom." He said, quickly walking to the toilet.

Tae shut and locked the door behind him. He lent against the wall as his stomach cramped painfully. After a second cramp he sat down on the floor, cursing his insides for doing this to him. The room seemed to increase in temperature as the pain increased and became more frequent. His mouth felt dry like it was filled with cotton. Air rose in his throat, coming out in burps. Tae pulled his shirt off, the heat becoming unbearable.

His stomach continuously rumbled, until he felt the need to use the toilet. He quickly shot up from the ground and sat in the toilet. He wrapped his arms around his abdomen and bent forward, breathing heavily to decrease the pain. Five minutes passed until his bowels relaxed and emptied his intestines. He grimaced at the smell, and wiped his forehead. As he was about clean up another wave of cramps washed over him, keeping him in place.

Three small knocks tapped on the door, catching taes attention. "Taetae? Are you done yet? We pauseded the movie." Jimin said, speaking with his face pressed to the floor, trying to see through the crack.

"Um-just continue it, I'll be out soon." Tae rushed, shitting again.

"Are you pooping?" Jimin questioned, twisting the locked door.

"Uh, yeah sure. Just go back to Jin-Hyung." Tae groaned, trying to keep his privacy.

"Ok." Jimin mumbled, running back to his daddy.

Tae sighed. His stomach stopped cramping, but he still felt a heavy weight in his gut and new feeling of nausea. He cleaned up and stumbled out of the bathroom, his legs shaking.  Sweat beaded across his forehead and a red patch remain on his stomach where his arms were securely wrapped. Eventually he made it back and sat down on the sofa.

"Tae where the hell is your shirt?" Hoseok asked, staring at the younger.

"Wha-?" Tae asked, too disoriented to realize he left his shirt on the floor of the bathroom.

Jin stood up and threw a blanket at Tae, so he could cover himself. Then he kneeled in front of him and felt his cheeks and forehead. Jins cold hands sent shivers through taes body. Tae flinched away, pulling the blanket over his body.

"Are you ok? You feel warm." Jin asked.

"Cold." Tae mumled, snugging down into the couch cushions.

Jin stood and left to get the thermometer. Jimin bounced over to Tae, and slowly pat his hair. Hoseok stood behind the younger, observing Taehyungs state.

"Taehyung, what happened?" Hoseok asked, concerned.

"I don't know. My stomach is freaking out." He grumbled, closing his eyes.

"You're gon be ok." Jimin whispered. "I'll be your nurse! Hang on!" He said, scampering off to his room.

"I'm back. Can you sit up please?" Jin said.

Tae slowly propped himself up and allowed Jin to put the device in his ear. It turned he didn't have a fever, but it definitely felt like he did. Jin laid him back down and placed another blanket on top of taehyungs shivering body. Minuets later jimin returned with paper nurse hat that had a Red Cross in the center. He held a plastic doctors suitcase filled with a veterinarian toy set. Everyone smiled at jimin and took his picture. Then the little set off to Tae. First he opened up the kit and pretended to listen to taes heart. Then he took a small cloth out and wiped his forehead. Tae hardly moved a muscle as jimin did his work, he was worried any movement would trigger either his throat to gag or his bowels to move.
_________________________

Hi!! I hope to enjoyed this chapter. I will post the next asap, but with school it may take awhile. Jimin dressing up as a nurse was inspired by myself as a child lol here's a picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 711 25
"You're sick Park Jimin" "Don't act like that didn't give you the slightest arousal, Dr. Min." ↔︎ I do not own any characters mentioned. I also do no...
720 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
26.2K 589 27
Book of Sickfics and Hurtfics Updates: Every Tuesday or Wednesday REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 🟢 Welcome to a collection of stories centered on sickfics and h...
429K 7.5K 67
Where BTS are sick or hurt and the other members look after them. What it says on the tin really. #1 in 'bts sickfics' on 21/04/21 #4 in 'sickfics' o...