Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

14

1.5K 56 82
By Ivemissedyou

"I haven't had a very good day. I think I might still be hung over and everyone's dead and my root beer's gone"

I found my new favorite book if you can't tell.
....
(AYYYY YA LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH I AIN'T FUCKING WITH YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU's POV)

After Mika and I find I shed our game of War, a.k.a the best game ever (stfu I'm not biased, you're biased. Please play War with me. I even know how to properly shuffle. Please play War with me.) we made our way into the kitchen.

Since War can take a while, all the emotions from our little... quarrel earlier had completely washed away. I won, but I feel like Mika cheated to make it so I would win. Actually, I'm positive. He went through his deck to look for a king when I threw down an ace.

The game had given me some time to think about other things. Things like Kimizuki. I know he hasn't been gone long enough to worry, but I was worried.

"I can get someone else to make something if you don't want another sandwich." Mika suggested.

"I'm fine, I'm not really hungry." I said.

My lips felt swollen from our pre-shower make out session.

The blonde must've noticed me touching my lips along with the occasional winces. He began to rummage through a drawer until he came across some good old vaseline.

He put a bit on his finger before running over my lips.

"Do I really need this?" I asked with a laugh.

"I would do much worse if you let me do whatever I want." Mika smirked.

"Mikaela!" I snapped.

"Yuu-Chan." He laughed.

He sat on the stool next to me and said, "Is there any way I can convince you to stay?" Mika's eyes wandered over me now glossy lips, "Any way at all?"

"I'll come visit you." I said casually.

Mika gave me an extremely forced smile. I knew that he had already decided I'm staying. But I wasn't going to let that happen. I can admit, my feelings for Mika were becoming more than 'brotherly'. I think I really do want to live a life with Mika. Just not yet. I'm still not even an adult.

"You know," his clearly fake smile became even wider. The smile would look real if you didn't Mika well. This smile clearly strained his face, "I'd kill to keep you close to me."

"Don't you think that's a bit insensitive given the situation?" I asked trying not to think about my friends.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop it. I would never kill Renèe. He's- he was the only somewhat sane person I knew." Mika said.
....
(Mika's POV)

Don't worry, I wouldn't lie like that, I didn't kill Renèe.

But that fact put me on edge. I may not have killed Renèe, but someone did. It was all fine and dandy though, that just gives me someone to blame once this is all over. Yuu-Chan's my first priority, as long as he's safe, I really don't give a fuck what this mystery person does.

Fact of the matter was, there was at least one other killer in my house. With sweet little Yoichi, I was hoping to make that number go up. Well, it won't really be a murder.
....
(Yuu's POV)

"I didn't say you did." I replied.

"Yes, yes. Anyway, I think it would be best to just stay here. I know you're going to end up staying anyway." He grabbed my chin and gave me a light peck.

"I'm not going to change my mind." I said firmly.

"I never said you would." Mika said with a look that gave off some sort of hidden agenda.

"Mika, I just want to be out of this house." I sighed.

"We can move. We can downsize, we can even upsize if you want. We don't have to stay here." He offered.

"Mika..." I looked at him with patience. I knew he wouldn't let up, but my mind wasn't going to change.

"You're taking the deaths very well." Mika said out of nowhere.

I couldn't help the laugh that slipped out, "No, I'm really not. I just can't properly mourn here. Once I'm back home I'll be a wreck."

"You can always be a wreck with me." Mika announced.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to deal with your bull. If I started crying you'd probably have a panic attack." I snickered.

"Well, you're probably not wrong." He said with confidence, "I just love you so much, I don't ever want to see you sad. If I could, I would completely erase your memories of them."

"That's creepy." I said, "It's not that I'm not comfortable around you or anything, we're just- it's different if I cry in front of Guren or Shinya than it is you. You and I have a different kind of relationship."

He looked at me, his icy eyes more of a maya, "Parents are only meant to be with you until you can survive on your own. Mates are supposed to be forever. Maybe it doesn't always work out that way, but mates are more important than parents."

"I don't understand you." I grumbled.

"The feeling is mutual. Come on, I'm smart, I'm handsome, I'm rich, I own a car, and I can make sure you never have to lift a finger. I'm sure anyone would be happy to be in your shoes. I can't understand why you aren't." Mika paused, "Actually, maybe I can." He went in for yet another peck.

"Let me tell you why," he smirked, "You're smart, gorgeous, determined, good with people, friendly, kind, and over all the greatest person. You're extraordinary, and I'm just an ordinary person who happens to have money."

"Oh please," I scoffed, "We all know you're the extraordinary one here. But you got me in one place. I am better with people, you asshole. It's a wonder people fall for you."

"I'm only an asshole when I want to be. In public, in quite the charmer. I'll bring you with me to something so you can see just how good at acting I really am." He smiled.

"You're acting sucks. I can see right trough you're fake smiles and deception." I laughed.

"Oh, Yuu-Chan, you have no idea how wrong you are." Mika's face contorted into something sinister and a look of satisfaction spread over him.

"See, Mika, you may try to come off as the charming, good looking, rich guy, with a big heart. But in reality, you're a somewhat violent, obsessive, possessive, sociopathic, asshole." I laughed.

"You have no reason to be afraid of me, I'm not going to hurt you. I love you." Mika said tenderly.

"I don't know, you're pretty scary when you want to be." I said.

"Oh fuck off. I'm only scary when it comes to people in my way. You could never possibly be in my way. So you have nothing to worry about." He assured me.

"Whatever, Yandere-Chan." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked sternly.

"Never mind." I said calmly.

We sat in silence for a bit, lost in our own thoughts. That is, until Mika let out a laugh. Oh, and not just any laugh. He sounded hysteric. More laughs followed, but he was trying his best to stifle them.

"Care to share with the class?" I asked.

"Sorry, Sorry. It's nothing." He continued to laugh to himself.

"What the fuck goes through your head?" I asked in shock.

"Too much for you to understand." He laughed again.
..,
(Mika)

I smiled wide and tried my hardest to stifle the rest of my side splitting laughs. It wasn't even that funny. But it was just hysterical to me.

When the quiet set in, I kept thinking about his face when he realizes what I've done. At that point, I'll probably feel like garbage, but it won't matter.

I knew Yuu-Chan May never use his brain, but it was certainly there. He really was smart, he just never showed it.

So once he realizes his situation, I'm hoping he'll just be a good little boy and do as I say. That would be great.

That's when I started to laugh.

I tried to imagine Yuu-Chan doing whatever I tell him to and couldn't stop the laughter.

Obviously, I would never force him to do anything too bad. I have my limits for him. It's already been cleared that I won't force anything sexual. I'm not going to force him to kill, or anything involving that, I'm not going to force him to do anything I don't think is right to force.

But still, the thought of how a conversation of me trying to boss him around would go is just the funniest thing.

He already knows I back off when he gets scared, so fear won't work on him. He knows I'm not going to hit him... not in my right mind at least. I have literally nothing on him.

It wasn't funny, but it was to me.

Then I demented he called me a sociopath and laughed even more. I really wasn't. I just loved him a little too much. But you can never love someone too much, right? Everything I do for him is justified.

"Would you stay if I commanded you to?" I laughed again.

I'm sorry, I'm actually hysterical for no reason. Perhaps I'm sleep deprived.

"No. Mika, I need you to understand. I'm leaving." The angel sounded.

Haha. Like hell you are.

...

I think we've all learned I update when I want to 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 644 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
2.5K 127 18
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
47.9K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...