Make A Wish (Bruno Mars Fanfi...

De ijustlove_brunomars

We all have dreams, fantasies, and wishes... What would you do if those wishes came true? For Selina, Bruno M... Mais

Make A Wish
Make A Wish: Part 2
Make A Wish: Part 3
Make A Wish: Part 4
Make A Wish: Part 5
Make A Wish: Part 6
Make A Wish: Part 7
Make A Wish: Part 8
Make A Wish: Part 9
Make A Wish: Part 10
Make A Wish: Part 11
Make A Wish: Part 12
Make A Wish: Part 13
Make A Wish: Part 14
Make A Wish: Part 15
Make A Wish: Part 16
Make A Wish: Part 17
Make A Wish: Part 18
Make A Wish: Part 19
Make A Wish: Part 20
Make A Wish: Part 22
Make A Wish: Part 23
Make A Wish: Part 24
Make A Wish: Part 25
Make A Wish: Part 26
Make A Wish: Part 27
Extension
Second Extension (lol)

Make A Wish: Part 21

1.1K 58 37
De ijustlove_brunomars

"Kill him." She orders.

Just as she said those words it sent chills through me. The tears came nonstop but the knife didn't move.

Then I gasped as the blade slipped from my fingers, and onto the floor. I took deep ragged breaths as I just stare at it on the floor. The feeling returned to my hand.

I look at Bruno who was still frozen, but thankfully unharmed.

"I really had you goin there." I hear shrill laughter to my side.

She thinks that was funny? Like it was some sick joke?

Anger went through my whole body. People's life's are not something you joke about!

"Aww what's wrong, Selina. Are you upset because of a little test?" She asks in a mocking tone.

"Test? TEST?! You nearly made me kill someone I care about and you call that a fucking test?!?!" I scream. She just smirks triumphantly.

"Congratulations. You passed." She says. I let out a frustrated scream.

"Remember what I told you, Selina. Or next time.... Mars boy here dies for real." She says before disappearing.

As soon as she's gone it seems like time resumes instantly. People continue their lives as if nothing just happened at all. When Bruno moves again he accidentally bumps right into me and I fall to the floor.

He looks down at me confused but also angry. "What the hell, Selina?!" He says before stepping around me and leaving the room. He didn't even know how close he just was to death. For him he was just a high schooler, having normal teenage relationship issues.

But it was so much more than that.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Right after school I went home, and locked myself in my room. I had a plan that would hopefully keep Bruno safe, and Astrid from the wrath of her sister. I started grabbing heavy objects, and blocking the door with them. I locked up the windows as tightly as possible.

"Selina!" I turned around to see the Hawaiian girl form of Astrid appear in my room. "Selina I have big news! I think I know who has your necklace!" She says frantically.

"Yeah no kidding me too." I say. She looks at me confused. "Well you see I had a lovely chat with your sister earlier today." I say sarcastically.

"Impossible....." She whispers. she looks up at me. "What happened? Did she have the gem?" She asks.

"Oh yeah." I say remembering today's events. I told her what had happened during first hour.

"Why didn't you call me?" She asks.

"Oh I don't know maybe because your psychopath sister is seeking REVENGE on you! Wouldn't it just be so convenient for her if you AND Bruno were there?" I say. Now that I get to thinking about it...that's probably what the bitch wanted. She thought I would have called Astrid for help and she could use me to get her revenge. Bruno would have been the bait for me to comply to whatever she asked. It's all starting to come together now....

She looks thoughtful for a moment. "We have to stop her." She says.

"Which is what I'm trying to do. Now take that rope over there and tie me to this chair." I say sitting down.

"Why do you want to be tied to a chair?" She asks.

"If I'm tied down she can't control me, right? And once you're finished you need to leave and don't come back no matter what." I say.

"How would you eat? How will you get the necklace back? Are you just going to give up on Bruno?" She asks.

I sigh. "I didn't really think about those things..." I say.

"Hello, sis." A voice hisses. We both turn to see Astrid's sister appear.

"Luna." Astrid says.

"It's been a long time, Astrid." Luna says.

"Yes. And it should have been much longer." Astrid says.

I looked between the both of them, feeling very confused of what's going on.

"Excuse me?! Can someone please explain what the hell is happening?!" I yell. They both turn to me as if just noticing my existence for the first time.

"It was her." Luna grits as she points at Astrid.

"It was you're own fault, sis." Astrid says crossing her arms.

"What was who's fault?!" I say getting aggravated from not knowing.

"My own sister turned me in." Luna says.

"You broke the rules. It was my job to report it." Astrid says.

Luna turns to me. "You see, Selina. Us sorceress's are given jobs with certain guidelines and all that. I was given a dream stone, similar to yours. It was my job to make sure it got to its owner. Then once they had it I would overlook what they do with it. Just like my sister does for you." She says.

"We cannot use our powers to our own free will. There a many rules we have to follow, or there are consequences." Astrid says.

"And you broke a rule?" I ask Luna.

"Not just any rule. It was the most important rule there is." Astrid says.

"What did she do?" I ask.

"She....fell in love with a human..." Astrid says.

Luna once again becomes angry. "Yeah and then YOU had to ruin it! I trusted you with that information and the next thing I know, I'm being sent to the Eternal Vortex." She hisses.

"Eternal Vortex?" I ask.

"It's the worst punishment there is in the magic world. Since we cannot be killed, the next worse thing is to spend eternity floating around in nothingness." Astrid says.

"56 years." Luna says. "56 years I spent there while you didn't even care." She adds.

"You manipulated him! You almost convinced Nathan to give up his mortality to be with you. What happened to him was because if you, Luna." Astrid says. Both of them were face to face now. They had shed themselves of their disguises, and revealed their true forms. Both of them looked exactly alike. Long black hair, pale skin, and looked to be about 25. The only difference was Astrid had bright green eyes, and Luna had deep purple.

"What... happened to him...?" I asked although I was pretty sure I already knew.

Luna turned to me, fury and sadness mixed in her purple eyes. "They killed him." She says in a low growl. Then she turns back to her sister, and sends a gust of wind to knock her to the ground.

Astrid returns the action by using her mind to lift up her sister. Then she throws her against the wall, causing things to fall and break all around her.

I just stood in shock as this all took place. Back and forth they went, using their powers against each other. It seemed like it would be an unending cycle between them. Until Luna whispers some kind of spell. Before I knew it there were vines growing everywhere. They came through the floor, and the ceiling, the door, anywhere they could. There was nowhere to run.

The vines swept over us and encircled my ankles, then my wrists, and around my waist. I looked up to see Astrid in the same predicament. Everything grew silent then.

"Do your worst, sis. You couldn't hurt me if you tried." Astrid says.

"Are you sure about that?" Luna says pulling out a small black book.

Astrid gasps. "The forbidden book of spells..." She says. "How did you get that?" She asks.

"I have my ways." Luna says. She walks over and stands right in front of me. "Or maybe instead of hurting you, I could do what you did to me." She says running a long nail across my cheek. I flinch. "Take away someone you care about." She says seriously.

"She isn't a part of this." Astrid says.

Luna laughs. "Neither was Nathan, but that didn't save him, now did it?" She asks. Astrid went silent.

Just then there was a loud tapping on my bedroom window. Luna turned her attention to it and walked over, peering through the blinds. I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Selina!" I hear Bruno call. My eyes go wide.

What is he doing here?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 141 28
When Bruno Mars sees Cat in a club one night he's determined to get to know her he can't stop thinking about her and when he finds out she's a bodyg...
1.6M 21.8K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
46.2K 2.3K 34
Emilia Frank isn't a normal woman. She's a part of her family mafia. She's been trained for her all life to be a criminal. Kidnapping, Stealing, and...
14.2K 455 35
If You Were Given A Wish To Make What Would It Be? Only ONE Wish. I Made Mine. But There Was A High Price To Pay. . . . WARNING *Sensitive Subjec...