BTS IMAGINES

By Mariapabo

❝the power of imagination makes us infinite.❞ This is one of those books to read when you can't sleep at nigh... More

Jungkook - Somebody else
Yoongi - crush
Jungkook - i'm here
Jimin - tough day
Yoongi as your brother
Taehyung - Tease (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.2)
Taehyung - Tease (pt. 2)
Jimin - i'll hug you
Bts - first encounter
Yoongi - paperboy
Hoseok - gone
jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)
Yoongi - Valentine's Day
Jin - ex
Jungkook - highschool (pt. 2)
Jimin - memories
Jin - amusement park
Jungkook - highschool (Finale)
Namjoon - cold hearted
Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)
Hoseok - different
Jungkook - boyfriend
Taehyung - fond
Yoongi - regret
sm - jungkook
Jimin - complete
Jungkook - suprise
Sm - taehyung
Jin - partner
Hoseok - neighbor
LIT
Jungkook - suprise (pt. 2)
Taehyung - guilt
Namjoon - shopping
Jimin - umbrella
Jungkook - hidden feelings
sm - hoseok
Jin - nightmare
Yoongi - apologize
Bts - past life (pt. 1)
Taehyung - hurt
Bts - past life (pt. 2)
Jimin - sick
Jin - enemy
Bts - past life (pt. 3)
Jungkook - left out
Yoongi - tree
Jungkook - Christmas special
Namjoon - cheer up
Hoseok - friend
Taehyung - look alike
Jimin - cinderella
sm - jin
Taehyung - pretty
Jungkook - drink
Bts - past life (pt. 4)
Yoongi - secret
sm - taehyung
Hoseok - brother series
Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)
Jungkook - tomboy
Taehyung - graduation
Namjoon - stay
Namjoon - baby
Jimin - gift
Bts - past life (pt. 5)
sm - jimin
Yoongi - why me?
:)
Jin - movie
Taehyung - grateful
Hoseok - care
Jungkook - bestfriend
Namjoon - dear moon
Bts - past life (pt. 6)
Yoongi - brother series
Jimin - shoelace
Bts - past life (pt. 7)

Namjoon - brother series

3.1K 54 6
By Mariapabo

You knocked your forehead on the table. All this studying gave you a headache. You clicked your pen continuously as you thought hard.

You sighed, for the millionth time. Stressing over a question that you had to answer. Senior high school sure was hard.

"Have a problem little sis?" You brought your head up to see the sight of your older brother staring at you in concern. 

You found it hard to believe that he was concerned. He was the type of brother who would always tease you for your stupidness. Your parent would always compliment him for being the smart one while you were the dumb one.

You rolled your eyes at him and dropped your forehead hard on the table. "Yes I know I'm stupid. You can go now."

"You're not stupid." He mumbled. You looked at him with an I-don't-believe-you look.

"Says that one who says I'm stupid everyday" You said and dropped all your weight, dropping your forehead on the wooden table and staying in that position again.

"You're gonna get a bruise if you keep on doing that" he said. "Well I'm trying to make my brain work" you said while closing your eyes.

Silence.

You felt a weight beside you. Bringing your head back up you saw your brother sitting beside you.

You gave him a poker face while he took one of your books that were scattered on the table. Your eyes followed his movements like an innocent child. "What are you doing?" You questioned, quite confused about his acts.

"Is this the part your having a hard time with?" He asked you, pointing out a page in the book. Ignoring your question, you nodded.

He then started explaining it to you. Making you scold yourself of how dumb you are. He then started writing notes for you to remember and handed the book back to you.

You gave him a weird look while slowly getting the book away from his hands "you're being oddly nice today.."

He just smiled and ruffled your hair. "Anything for you." He said before leaving.

You still had that confused look in your face. To be honest you didn't hate his caring side, In fact it made you feel happy. It was just odd because it's your brother.

"Weird." you mumbled and continued to study.

_________

I'm actually sick right now but I have exams. Life is great.

Pic of the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 59 23
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . ✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
397K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
1.2M 27.9K 200
𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 * 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺�...
3.8K 67 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...