So We Meet Again? (A Zayn Mal...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[COMPLETED BOOK!] It all starts out with Bianca, 16, finding a torn picture of her. She discovers that the ot... More

Chapter 1~ I Didn't Know That?
Chapter 2~ Zayn will find me.
Chapter 3~ How I Met My Zayn- Personally
Chapter 4~ Wished I never met him.
Chapter 5~ Revenge +Love= Compassion.
Chapter 6~ Faith is always Compatible
Chapter 7~ A Miracle Happens only with True Love!
Chapter 8~ The Avenge Plan! (part1)
Chapter 9~ The Avenge Plan! (Part 2)
Chapter 10~ A Better Day always has its Endings!
Chapter 11~ Betrayed!
Chapter 12~ Don't Want to be a Broken- Hearted Girl.
Chapter 13~ Hurt!
Chapter 14~ It Ends with Just Us.
Chapter 16~ Forgive and Fall in Love Again.
Chapter 17~ Choices and Decision to Make and Break.
Chapter 18~Happiness After All or Not?!
Chapter 19~ Promise Broken, Kidnapped, and Break Up Woes!
Chapter 20~ Give Your Heart a Break.
Chapter 21~Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 22~ A Brand New Chapter.
Chapter 23~ Life just got Sweeter!
Chapter 24~The Fall of a New Love.
Chapter 25~ A Regretful Mistake.
Chapter 26~ Need you Now.
Chapter 27~ The Good Life or Bad?
Chapter 28~ Two Zayns, New Promises, and a Proposal.
Chapter 29~ A Cruel Injustice and Years Later.
Chapter 30~ So We Meet Again?
Chapter 31~ Epilogue.

Chapter 15~ Goner

10.5K 120 46
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

The truck was coming fast. Hyper speed I think. The truck was honking its horn crazily. I heard Zayn saying "miss, be careful!" I also heard Aleesha screaming, "BIANCA!" All I could hear noises and voices. I was a confused butterfly. I wanted to go right but there were more cars and if I go  left I have to face Zayn----- which I didn't want to.  So I just closed my eyes and hoped to be with my mother soon enough. Where am I?I thought to myself as I woke up I see a door. I was walking to the door when I see a bright light shine making my eyes weak. I kept trying to fight the light to get to the door. I felt the door I wanted to open it but I couldn't. I kept twisting the knob trying to get out of this torture.I started to hyperventilate. Ok, nothing to panic, Bianca. Someone will find you. I told myself. I peered through the small window where the light shown. I tippy toed up to see through the window. I could see nurses, doctors, heartbeat machines etc. I was at a hospital but why? Who saved me? Zayn? Naw, that can't be possible. 

I had to find out. I twirled to see what was behind me. There was a bed and a crow bar and some other stuff was there. That's it! The crow bar. I grabbed the crow bar and slammed the window so that I could  reach for the knob. I broke the window making sure nobody was there to witness me vandalizing anything.  I struggled to get the door knob to open. Finally, it clicked. I was free but had cuts on my arm from the shards of glass. I brushed the pain off. I ran out of the room. I searched for the reception area then I found it.

"Yes, how may I help you?" the woman on the other side asked. She had bags under her eyes from working long hours behind the desk. I feel sorry for her. 

"Do you know where Zayn Malik is by any chance?" I hastily keasd her. 

"Zayn who?" 

"ZAYN MALIK! FROM THE SUPER HOT BRITISH BOY BAND FROM X-FACTOR. THIRD PLACE WINNER, ACTUALLY!" I shouted. 

"Ohhh! Zayn Jawaad Malik. Third floor. 314." She replied as she started to file her nails and pulled her feet up on to the desk. 

"Thanks!" I said. I sprinted to the elevator and pressed third. As soon as I arrived there, I saw Harry, Aleesha and Niall sitting in the waiting room. Aleesha's head cocked onto Harry's shoulder.

"Aleesha?!" I bellowed from the elevator. She got up from Harry's shoulder and looked to everywhere to see where the voice came from. Then she saw me in my direction. 

"Bianca? Where have you been?" She asked gladly and ran up to me. Niall and Harry were pleased to see me, too. 

"What do you mean where have I been? I've been trapped on the second floor in this room so----" I go interrupted. 

"B, how did this happen?" She stared at the dry blood on my right arm which still speud out from my arm. 

"Nothing, I had to use this crow bar to get out of the room. No biggie." I reassured her.

"It's a big problem, Hun," she worriedly said, " you are bleeding heavily!"

" It's ok. What's little blood coming out of me gonna do me any harm." 

Aleesha fell very silent. 

"What is it? Enough about my wound. I want to know what happened to me. All I remember is a truck was coming after to me and I blanked out." I said. 

"Well, erm, Bianca." Aleesha started, " zayn was the one who jumped on to the road to save your life. When he jumped in and grabbed you, he hit his head on a steel bar then fell unconscious."

I gasped and plumped myself beside her chair. I cupped my face into my hands. 

"It's all my fault ," I mumbled. 

"Now, he needs type B blood and nobody has it besides me, Niall and you," Harry said as he patted my back gently. 

"Huh?! Me?!" 

They all nodded. 

"If you guys have that type how come you didn't give?" I asked confused. 

"Well we did. 1 pint. The law here is 1 pint of blood, but Zayn  lost a lot of blood. So we need you, he needs you. That's why they placed you in the second floor until you regain your conscious." Niall explained. 

"Oh, where is Zayn?" I confidently said. 

"In the room down this hall and take a left. Here come, let me show you." Aleesha said getting up. 

Half way through our walk, I was thinking about Zayn. If I hadn't ran out and on to the streets none of this would have happened. 

"Oh by the way, Perrie's in the room." she whispered.

"What?! That makes it even worse now then ever," I loudly whispered back to her.

 When we approached to the door. I peeked through the window. I spotted Perrie sitting on a chair near Zayn , her head cuffed into her hands. Maybe she's crying that she can't be his saviour but I can. Then I saw Zayn. Oh the agony! He was hooked up to several machines. Paler then ever and it was all my fault. He was gonna be the goner this time. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Bianca, I'm gonna get the doctor informing that you are here." Aleesha said. I nodded. She left in a jiff.

I sighed and opened the door quietly. Perrie perked up. I closed the door behind me. I turned around and saw Perrie's face. I shivered in disgust a little. She had mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow all over her face because she was sobbing heavily that all her make up went haywire. She had an angry look on her face. I crookedly smiled. 

"So it was you!" She shouted at me.

"What do you mean?!" I firmly asked. 

"You did this to my baby Zayn!" she snapped back.

"Hey quit blaming it on me, it wasn't my fault that he jumped in to save me, you old whore!" I told her. We started to argue. We swore, and shouted so loud that Harry and Niall had to enter the picture. If they didn't come soon enough, then we would have broken into war! 

"OK, that's enough girls, break it up!" Harry said as he got in between us. I spotted Niall eating an X-large box pizza with a large drink and fish N chips on the side. We stared at him. We shrugged and continued on enjoying his food. 

Aleesha came in with the doctor and a nurse whom carried some blood works equipment. 

"Ok, can everybody leave except for the girl who is wearing a floral top please!" the doctor announced. Everybody left behind Harry. I heard Perrie mumble something under her breath but it was to hard to hear. 

The doctor looked through some files and papers and asked some questions then left. The doctor talked to the nurse and he left. 

"Ok deary," the nurse said. She sounded nice to me. She even smiled at me. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"You sit right hear near and place arm on this table with veins pumped out," she instructed. I sat were she told me to sit. I glanced over Zayn. Senseless and pale more than ever. I wanted to hold his hand which just laid there still. I gently grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. 

"Ready, my dear?" the nurse asked with a huge needle and an empty IV sac.  I nodded. I cleared my throat and laid back on my seat as I closed my eyes. I drifted into La-la land. My day dream was very disturbing. Strange more like.

 'HELP!' I screamed.

There was nothing but a bright light and a door. Then I saw the unbelievable thing. My eyes were wide awake when I saw the person who stood before me. 

"Mum,"I cried and ran over to her but every step I took she backed away.

'MOM I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I HAD DONE TO YOU BEFORE THE ACCIDENT," I yelled to her. She came towards me and she touched me softly on my cheek. I couldn't feel her touch but I could feel the aura which she has created around me. Oh, I wish I could feel her touch one last time.

"My, oh, my," she started to say, "bianca, you have became a beautiful young woman. I am proud to tell you that you are my daughter."

"Yes mum, I am because you are the one who created me," I said as tears ran through my eyes and onto my cheeks. 

"Darling, Pull threw this. I believe in you, Please? Your father and friends need you. STAY STRONG. I love you. Tell your father I'm glad he moved on. Tell Zayn to never hurt you again and faith will bring you back together. Tell Aleesha I love her and that Harry is perfect for her. Tell harry to take care of you girls. And tell Mia to love and cherish your father as I haven't done very well in making him this happy as Mia does to him. I love you all, especially my baby. My first born child. Well, I have to leave my baby. I don't know if I will return but remember this; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger so stand a little taller because I know you've got that one thing," as she said that she vanished into the thin light. 

"MOM!!!!!! WAIT! I PROMISE, BUT I DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard voices.

"B, Please wake up!" 

I could feel someone was shaking me vigorously. 

"Please Bianca, I'm sorry"

"Love, squeeze Zayn's hand if you can hear us,"

I tried as hard as I can to squeeze his hand. I need to wake up. I tried my hardest to try to open my eyes but nothing.I told my self, I've got to make my mother proud. I tried again to open my eyes.I blinked twice.  There was a  blur then I was wide awake.I looked at the faces which hovered over me.

Aleesha? Harry? Niall? Zayn? Perrie?

'What happened?' I weakly asked as I got up from the bed and stretched , then rubbed my eyes. 

"You've got into a accident," Zayn informed, " don't you remember, babe?" 

I realized that my and Zayn's hand were intertwined together. I flicked my hand off of his swiftly. 

"Um... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?'' I asked with a lot of attitude as the sass master (Louis Tomlinson) directly at Zayn and Perrie. I pointed my finger gesturing them that the exit was out that door.

"Can I sleep now?''I abruptly questioned before Zayn could answer me. I slumply laid my head on the side of my pillow upset and torn. 

I don't want to talk to him. After what he's done to me , No, I've been hurt way too many times.

"Niall, Aleesha, and Harry stay!"I demanded.

Only Zayn and Perrie left. Zayn hunched his head and shoulder over as he grabbed Perrie's shoulder. He looked hurt but why would I care, He HURT me, first. He CHEATED on me not the other way around!

"So how are you feeling?" Niall asked as he sat on the left side of me.

"Weird, because I had a dream, I dreamt about Zayn being into a coma and then I had to give him a pint of blood, and as I was giving him a pint of blood, I dreamt about mom!" I explained. 

They all looked shocked at each other.

"Huh?! That is weird. Did she say anything to you. Like a message of some kind?" Aleesha asked. 

"Yes. She said; ' Darling, Pull threw this. I believe in you, please? Your father and friends need you. STAY STRONG. I love you. Tell your father I'm glad he moved on. Tell Zayn to never hurt you again and faith will bring you back together. Tell Aleesha I love her and that Harry is perfect for her. Tell harry to take care of you girls. And tell Mia to love and cherish your father as I haven't done very well in making him this happy as Mia does to him. I love you all, especially my baby. My first born child. Well, I have to leave my baby. I don't know if I will return but remember this; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger so stand a little taller because I know you've got that one thing.' I remember it like it was said but sadly it was a few seconds of her time until she went back into the light," I said.

They all had tears in there eyes. Even NIall had tears. He only had tears when he has to choose between what's his favourite desert! 

"Why did you tell Zayn to leave? He was part of the wisdom of words from your late mother?"Harry asked.

I shrugged.

"I think he deserves to know? Why are you so harsh on him,"Aleesha added as she supported Harry's comment.

" GUYS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?! HE BROKE MY HEART! CAN YOU GUYS PLAESE  LEAVE!  I WANNA SLEEP' I scolded at them. 

They all got up. They looked upset but then sorry for me and left silently. God ,why does life have to be so difficult?!  Why couldn't I have been the goner? Why didn't I die. Why does God have to make me live and face the facts of life. So many questions, no answers to them. At least I have this time to think about them. Soon enough I drifted into a deep sleep. Now, I am the goner. Goner of my miserable life. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey  Guys!!!! If you like this chapter then Please, please, please VOTE, COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!! I love you all. Thanks for all your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...