FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 41

1.5K 48 21
By venus_hudson

Continuation……..
.
.
.
.
.
Today is the day she meets up with the Villanueva heiress for lunch.

She is now driving her car to where the restaurant Elizabeth recommended for them to dine.

Althea can’t denied the look Jade giving her this morning……worried…..that’s what she saw in the eyes of her beloved.

Jade may say otherwise but her eyes……....the eyes of her princess can’t deny her with the truth.

The young Guevarra has to promise the youngest Tanchinco relentlessly that it’s only a business lunch no more no less.

She hates it when she saw her girlfriend so miserable, because of her.

Althea has to face the Villanueva heiress now or it will be too late.

Just to make the Tanchinco heiress at ease…….she made love to her again……..at that precise moment, conveying her eternal love through her kisses, her devotion through her touched and her promises through eyes gazes. 

Jade was back to her slumber after they made an intense love making that morning; Althea can’t even believe she still awake.

Getting up in their bed so ever slowly trying not to wake up her sleeping beauty.

After her morning ceremonies, that includes preparing a breakfast for her beloved she then write a love letter for her princess.

At least by doing so…………..she can make her girlfriend feel secured towards their relationship.

Hopefully…………

(A/N: I would like to share a love letter I read…….credit to the writer)

This is what Althea wrote in her letter for Jade.

Dear my beloved princess,

I know you are dis appointed of my decision to meet up with Elizabeth, but I hope this letter of promises of mine to you  will assure my love for you princess………..I’m so deep princess…….I’m so deeply in love with you.

Always and forever remember that.

Here goes nothing.

Here I am making nine promises to you.
From this day onward…….

I take your hand in mine and promise you…..
When I wake up next to you every morning.
I will not get out of bed without kissing you once.

When I join your family,
I will take care of everybody
Like my own.

I will never stop hugging you……
For you will always be my
Favorite stuffed bear.

I will always do my best
And try and understand
The differences we have.

I will always be by your side
When you need a friend or your wife.
(That’s how I already see you princess……….my future wife)
Ehem…ehem…..sorry princess I just get carried away, I still have four promises to write for you.
Now let’s go back to business.

Well……..I can’t promise to fix all your problems,
But I can promise you won’t have
To face them alone.

But when we hit a rough patch,
Don’t leave me standing alone and turn your back.
I will just hug you and talk to you….
And cry my eyes out and apologize to you.

I will never let a day pass by
Without showing you how much you mean to me.

And until the last day of our living lives…….
I will love you without any reason.

I know the above nine promises that I wrote for you princess are not enough and never will be.
That’s why I promise you this……
I would never get tired of adding more promises to come as long as I keep breathing and living even in eternal life.
And if you want to add a promise you want me to keep then it’s an honor to oblige it my LOVE.

Yours forever,

Althea

PS.  Choosing to take every step along the way, I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do things that we’d choose anyway.
And I choose you; in a hundred lifetime in a hundred worlds.

I LOVE YOU!

------------------------------

Trying to course her way out the Metropolis traffic, but unfortunately failed miserably.

She’s glad she get out from her office early……she hates it when somebody is waiting for her for their meet up and vise versa.

Park her car at the way in the parking lot intended for the restaurant, a bit suspicious of her surroundings Althea is now being cautious.

She doesn’t want to be a judgmental being………but nevertheless she has to be prudent, rather be trap by the web of desire and it will be too late for her.

Noticing the quietness of the atmosphere as she step out from her car, the young Guevarra is confuse, nonetheless she still walk her way through the Restaurant Entrance.

As she nearing the said establishment, two men in a black suit approach her and guided her inside the restaurant, a little bit hesitant to go with the suited men in black………..but as she remember this two guys in her Art Gallery causing havoc that time, because of her paintings and with the Villanueva heiress, she allowed them to escort her to where Elizabeth Villanueva is.

As she nearing the table, she saw the wide smiling heiress……standing up and approaching her with excitement.

As they are seating now on their table, she concluded that the heiress is serious on this lunch.

“Elizabeth sorry to asked this, but anyway...........why is no one around?  Where is everybody?”  Questioned the young Guevarra.

Actually she already knows the answer; she’s not dumb but Althea just wants to hear the response from the mouth of the woman in front of her

“Isn’t it obvious darling, we have the whole restaurant for the two of us only………..no one are dining in………only ourselves.”   Answered the Villanueva heiress proudly.

“Let’s now eat darling, I take an initiative to choose the food for both of us….I hope you don’t mind?”  Asked Elizabeth with a very knowing look.

“Of course not……I don’t mind at all, if that pleases you.”  Acknowledge Althea to the young Villanueva.

“Then let’s dig into it!”  With a very mischievous smile. 

Trying to keep the lunch not an awkward situation, Althea is trying to converse with Elizabeth normally.

She has to make the heiress comfortable with her or is it other way around…….either way she has to acknowledge the presence of the woman in front of her before she will drop her question.

Listening to the young Villanueva keenly and assessing when and how she will start the question without offending her.

They are on their dessert when she can’t take it anymore……..it’s now or never. 

“Elizabeth…..I was wondering why until now you haven’t dated, hope you don’t mind me asking.”   Started the young Guevarra…..she need to build a rapport between them.

“Well I don’t mind at all I’m glad you feel comfortable with me now……earlier you kind of off, I don’t know if it’s me or you are just pre occupied.”  Observe the heiress to Althea’s behavior.

“Oh…I’m so sorry Elizabeth if I let you feel un interested, I was nervous that’s all nothing to worry about…...but let’s not talk about it……..now tell me what’s the reason of still being single?” Trying to divert the conversation about the heiress not at her.

“Mmmmm…..you really want to know?”  Questioned back the heiress to Althea.

Althea just nod and smile at Elizabeth, urging her to go on with her answer.

“Well, I only have an eye to one person since I was 16.”  Answered the heiress, now wiping her side of the lips with a napkin clothe and now focusing her attention to the young Guevarra………….seating up properly settling the napkin back in her lap.

“Rea…lly?”  Stuttering.......she’s gulping the wine hardly, all her senses are in full alert right now………but then……..something seems and feel different.

“Yes really…….I have been searching this person for five years, but she is so hard to find, but…….”   The heiress stop of what she’s about to say, trying to read Althea’s thoughts.

“But what?”  Trying her hardest to not be affected, controlling her emotions that would not show in her eyes, noticing the heiress eyes, looking at her directly without breaking an eye contact.

“But….finally I found her………………check mate darling.”  Standing at her seat and looking at Althea with satisfied smile.

“Wh…at….ha..ve…..you do….ne Elizabeth.”  Feeling dizzy looking at the wine glass wide eye……it couldn’t be………

Then looking at the heiress who gives the impressions of a DEVIL re-incarnated it self.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S TOO LATE………………. 

To be continued………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
1.7K 104 23
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
Fate By Kai

Romance

207 31 11
Roan is your typical high school main character who doesn't care about what she wears or what her family background is. Only difference? Instead of...
34.3K 1K 52
Rhian Ramos. The girl who has it all. Brains, beauty, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness. Well...