You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER ELEVEN

323 11 0
By Storm-And-Snow

More Than What I Bargained For

"Looks like you two are having a good time." Caleb irritably remarks. I don't blame him though. It feels like Zac and I were together for an eternity. I don't know if it was the vibes of all the swaying couples around us or the almost dreamlike feeling from the song Zac secretly requested (it's no coincidence he chose Stay With Me- Sam Smith) but something made me feel that when Zac and I were together, everything became undefinably blissful.

So naturally, my supposed "boyfriend" would be pretty pissed. I step away from Zac, immediately feeling down in the dumps from losing that safe, secure atmosphere. I had a gut feeling, this wouldn't end well at all.

"You had your chance with MY girlfriend. Now why don't you go and find your own. I'm sure she won't be happy with you dancing so close with other girls." I felt an angry twitch arise in me after Caleb emphasized the words "my girlfriend". He really doesn't understand how much he hurt me, does he?

"Yeah Zac, he's right. I'm pretty sure she won't be too happy with that." An extremely irritated voice states behind me. If this situation could not get any worse, Sabrina after sorting out a hair crisis in the bathroom came storming out to find Zac and I too close for comfort (in her eyes) and Caleb staring Zac down like he's the creator of homework.

"You know what I think this is all a huge misunderstanding. Sabrina, honey, why don't I take you home because you obviously look awful and so the little Irishman here can stop looking at me, like I stole his pot of Gold." Ouch, even for Zac that was harsh. He wasn't wrong though. Sabrina did look awful and Caleb did look immensely pissed.

"You know what I promised myself I wouldn't kick an ignoramus's ass I'm front of a lady, but trust me nitwit, I can make an exception for you. Now walk away and I promise, I won't damage your oversized ego." Caleb says stepping forward, now standing chest to with Zac. Luckily they were both about the same height, so there wasn't much intimidation in that field. The only problem I had was what would happen if a fight broke out I was the one in the middle. I had to try and be brave and do something to stop this as quickly as possible.

"Guys, step back. Caleb, he's is just a guy who asked me to dance. I promise he means nothing to me. Now let's go." I forcefully pull Caleb's arm in the other direction and his body follows. I'm hoping Sabrina will take over and keep Zac occupied. Sadly, it was all just wishful thinking...

"It sure as hell didn't feel like nothing. I don't blame you Sarah. I wouldn't want to dance with this good-for-nothing either." Zac shouts and let's out a brutish laugh. I know the damage had been done. This will not end well.

Before I know it Caleb whipped his body around and drove his fist right into Zac's jaw. The hall goes silent and everyone around us is shocked at what just happened but also start to buzz with energy at the awareness of what's to come.

Zac still half bent over, charges towards Caleb and tackles him towards the floor. Both boys start rolling around on the floor trying either to hit or kick the other, while the students around us cheer them on. I look up and see Carley and Blake arrive. I try and scream at the boys to get off each other but like in every situation similar to this, my efforts are useless.

Through all the anger and frustration at the two, I feel a small amount of joy. It dawns on me that I'm the girl these two guys are fighting over. Who would have guessed?? But the feeling dies down again when I look back down again.

Using all the strength I possess, I try and pull Zac off Caleb. He gets up and waits for Caleb to get up. After a split second to catch his breath, Zac immediately grabs Caleb by his tux jacket and flings him towards...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys, Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Comment and Vote and tell us what you think???

See you next chapter...😉

xoxo
Storm and Snow❤

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**JUST KIDDING**

Sorry, we just wanted to try that out. We wouldn't have been able to deal with a cliffhanger now!!! It's getting too good...*squeal* Okay, enough monkeying around let's get back to the action!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... The snack bar, breaking one of the tables clean in half. I push my way through the crowd of on lookers, desperate to stop them from hurting each other, anymore than they already have. I briefly wonder where our chaperone Mr. Baxter, the wimpy Science teacher is.

Caleb gets up and starts looking around. Most probably to see what he can throw at Zac. I'm really surprised at how long he's lasted in this fight. He's definitely not the bulkiest guys around, so actually lasting more that 5 minutes in a fight with the school's star quarterback is pretty impressive.

Caleb's eyes land on the punch bowl not to far away. He darts toward it, picks it up and flings the contents at Zac; but his quick reflexes kick in and quickly moves out of the way and guess whom the sucker is, who gets hit, ME!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! It's is one of the worse feelings anyone can experience. Like take the feelings of getting to school on a Monday and realizing that you had a term paper due, wearing a new pair of sandals that took you forever to save up for and then immediately afterwards stepping in dog crap and falling flat on your face in front of your crush and his friends; and combine those three together. That's not even a fraction of how horrible I felt.

Everyone around me either go silent or start to laugh at obviously my dreadful appearance. My hair sticks uncomfortably down the front of my shoulder and the smell of overly sugared punch strangles me. Looking up, Zac and Caleb both have a shocked look on their face. I swear I want to just sucker punch them both into oblivion!! If it wasn't for the two of them and their bruised egos, I wouldn't be drenched from head to toe.

I would be running through the doors of the auditorium, but the heels I'm wearing make it pretty difficult so all I could manage was an awkward speed walk. I just had to leave. Heading towards the car park, I hear the doors open and Carley, Blake, Zac and Caleb start calling me, as well as hear the rest of the students rushing to see the action continue, hopefully. I stop, not because I wanted to see who would be by my side first to comfort me but because all the anger and frustration I was holding in, was let go and I started to cry. I hear Carley and Blake run up next to me and both give me a hug I desperately need

"Sarah, it's okay don't cry." She says hugging me tighter. The two other guys slowly walk up behind us, but Blake stops them before they reach us.

"Look I think you guys better leave now. You've caused enough trouble as it is. Zac, you said you wanted to take Sabrina home and Caleb, I'll meet you back at my house later."

"Hey, I just want to apologize to Sarah an-" Zac begins to speak but is quickly cut off by Caleb.

"Back off she's my girlfriend!! Or do you want to carry on from me kicking your ass."

"Why don't the two of you just back off!! Stop the bullshit!!! If you really wanted the best for Sarah, you would leave her alone!! Zac you should think about taking care of your own girl before you start worrying about others, and Caleb, don't start more shit. You show up out of nowhere and are already going to be in deep trouble, because I don't think you're going to get out of starting fights at other schools and I sure as hell won't be covering for you!! Now like I said, LEAVE!!"

I know what your thinking. How amazing is when your best friend stands up for you. Though it's even better when it's the unexpected friend. Yep, the usually quiet Blake made sure everyone heard what he had to say.

"Screw this, no girl is worth it." Caleb mutters as he walks away. Trust me I really couldn't care less. All I wanted to do was go home, shower and eat chocolate until my insides scream with pain.

This wasn't the worst night of my life but it definitely makes the top 10.

Thank you Homecoming!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey Everyone (Again *wink wink*)

So sorry about the random intermission in the middle of the chapter. It was nothing planned and of course we weren't going to leave you hanging.😉

Do all of you dislike Caleb as much as we do!!! Who knew the nerd could become the douche!!! And why is Zac making so much of an effort to be close to Sarah, when he's still dating Sabrina?? Is he trying to two-time both of them?? And speaking of Sabrina, how does she feel after being totally ignored by Zac the whole of Homecoming and still watching him fight over another girl?? Hmmm, so many questions...😏.

Tell us what you think of Chapter 11. Also, if you guys have had any strange and shocking things happen at your Homecoming or any school dance, share your story. We'd love to hear about it!!!

Please, please PLEASE don't forget to COMMENT and RATE our book; and tell anyone you know that you think would like this story, about us.

Well, until Chapter 12...

See you cats later🐱

xoxo
Storm and Snow❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
16.9K 891 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
107 0 14
Samantha had always been the new girl, moving from place to place as her parents pursued their careers. When she started her senior year at a new sch...
1.2M 37.4K 51
Reign Miller doesn't believe in love, she thinks all romcoms are cringe and so are high school relationships, even she doesn't know why. Her goal dur...