Operation: Make the protagoni...

By irene0516

Set in a vague world based on otome games, your mission, as the antagonist, is to make the protagonist happy... More

Prologue
Character list
1. Antagonist [REWRITTEN]
1.5. Dinner [Rewritten]
2. Water [REWRITTEN]
3. Crystal [REWRITTEN]
4. Encounter
5. Save
6. Desperate
7. Triangle
8. Rose
9. Punch
Bonus chapter: Fort
10. Sei
11. Four Days
13. Discussion
The Aidyn show
14. Dueling
15. SQUIRREL!!
15. Egg
17. Oreos
18. Cactus
19. Rain
20. Mask
21. Orae
22. Knife
23. Wedding
24. Goodbyes
Q & A notice
1,000 Star Special!
25. Haha world go brrr
26. Operation time bois
27. Vines that cure my depression

12. Meeting

1.1K 68 78
By irene0516

-- New cover by @TheUndietaker --

Today was the day [Name] made her debut in Crystal's story and, boy, she was not excited. This morning was already a frenzy with Aidyn freaking out and attempting to sort everyone into their respective teams:

Keo and Leo were on the stalking team because only God knew why. The energetic twin was disguised as a potted plant and the silent one was dressed up as a vending machine.

Sei and Rion were on the distraction team because Crystal would actually give up her arm for Sei (Rion was just there).

Finally, [Name] and N were on the acting team. Pretty self-explanatory.

Due to her wonderful role as the annoying and clingy girlfriend, Aidyn practically FORCED the antagonist to cling onto N's arm while the two were walking down the hall. Another reason why [Name] wasn't in the best of moods.

Sure, clinging onto a handsome guy was fun and all, but clinging to a popular boy's arm was practically begging to be gawked at like a zoo animal. To sum it all up, [Name] was pretty much looking around anxiously, self-conscious about the whispering around her.

Every time she heard her name said out loud, the girl grimaced.

"N, they're totally looking at my hair." [Name] whispered to the said boy. She knew she should've trusted the nagging voice in her head when it told her to 'mysteriously' disappear for a week.

"Your hair isn't the worst thing to look at, I guess?" N whispered back while attempting to reassure his pretend girlfriend by awkwardly patting her back.

Despite the sweet and uncalled for action, [Name] would have none of it.

"The sick bastard (Aidyn) literally dyed my hair platinum blond while I was asleep. I'm walking around school in a cheerleading uniform rather than the school uniform." [Name] took a deep breath before continuing. "I look like I'm from a cliche high school rom-com." The girl was full-on ranting by now.

Don't get her wrong, the newly-turned-platinum-blonde wasn't particularly mad at Aidyn, most of her anger was directed at Crystal for her close-minded perspective... and a bit at Aidyn for dyeing her hair.

"I mean... you don't look terrible in platinum blonde, but your natural hair is slightly better." N softly mumbled, looking away in embarrassment, his face was the same color as his hair. A classic tsundere move.

'Aww, N, you big ol' softy.'

[Name], always one for compliments, had a big cheesy grin on her face. She knew N always had a hard time expressing himself, so a genuine compliment from the red-head was a real treat.

The girl teasingly poked N's cheek, laughing when she saw his red face grew two shades pinker.

"You two look like ketchup and mustard with your red and blonde hair!" An energetic voice suddenly shouted into the headpiece, scaring the bejesus out of the couple.

[Name] had totally forgotten Keo was on the stalking team.

Out of the corner of her eye, the antagonist could see a vending machine (Leo) slowly inching its way to a potted plant (Keo) and proceeded to hit it with a baseball bat. A loud 'bang' echoed from the other side of the headpiece.

Soon after, a monotone voice quickly replaced Keo's energetic voice. "Ignore him. You two can continue your flirting."

[Name] was so done with this family.

**********************************

Today was a normal day for Crystal; she went to class, got confessed to by five different guys and talked to some friends.

Yep, today was just your average day in the life of Crystal Luna.

Normally, Crystal liked to eat in the classroom with her best friend, Lumi, however, the diamond-eyed girl wanted to do something different. Something unique.

She wanted to be bold

She wanted to be adventurous.

She wanted to eat in the cafeteria.

Because of her family's financial situation, Crystal usually doesn't like to buy food. The school's lunch was extremely expensive, so Crystal could only afford a caviar encrusted lobster from Maine with a side of hot chocolate imported from Switzerland. Talk about a sad life.

Before the impoverished girl could reach her destination, she spotted Sei chatting with Rion in a dark and sketchy hallway. Crystal, as predicted, happily skipped over to her beloved Sei despite the obvious red flags surrounding the two males.

"Oh my! Is that you, Sei-poo? Fancy meeting you here in this fine sketchy hallway!" The protagonist cheerfully walked in between the conversing males, rudely interrupting their conversation.

"You do know that this is the sketchy part of the school, right? You shouldn't be here." Sei harshly spat out. The green-haired boy was swearing up a storm in his head.

The girl stared at this handsome hunk of meat. This man was so understanding. He knew Crystal was incapable of defending herself, which was why he was trying so hard to pushing her out of harm's way.  A man among men!

Sei, on the other hand, didn't care about Crystal's safety and just wanted her to stay the heck away from him.

Rion silently chuckled to himself. Unlike Sei, the psychotic albino didn't mind the interruption, in fact, he enjoyed it! After all, Crystal was only going to talk the money-obsessed male, she had zero interest in him. All he had to do was sit back and enjoy the show.

Sei's eye twitched. The male could see Rion's taunting face in his head, what's even worse was that he could hear the psychopath's smug laugh in the back of his head. Why couldn't Crystal obsessively stalk Rion? Why him?

Sei regretted joining this household.

**********************************

After spending 20 minutes with her soon-to-be-husband (and that other guy), Crystal continued her long journey to the cafeteria. The protagonist was happily humming to herself-- she finally gave her beloved Sei the present he always wanted. Money! Despite her family's financial situation, Crystal easily wrote Sei-poo a $10,000 check before he could utter a single word.

What a sweet and caring girl!

While daydreaming about her wedding with her bad boy, the protagonist bumped into a swarm of boys and whores crowding around a couple. Crystal groaned. These hoes were always so desperate for drama, all they do is gossip and never contribute to society. It looked like Crystal had to take the long way this time.

"Omg, is that [Name]? She is sooooo pretty." A calm looking girl shouted out loud.

Crystal stopped in her tracks.

"I-I heard that she's super nice to everyone and t-that she's really smart." A small little blonde schoolgirl timidly spoke.

Crystal started to slowly walk back to the crowd, eager to hear more gossip.

"Wow! Who knew blondes can actually be smart and that cheerleaders don't always bully others. You learn something new every day." A masculine female sarcastically replied.

Yes, these three 'girls' were Lumi, Essi, and Nari. The three of them were assigned as 'random extras' because of a certain 'caretaker' kept giving Sei money and borrowing from the green-haired bastard was like borrowing from a loan shark. To put it nicely, the household was pretty much in a financial crisis right now.

The protagonist was curious now. There was no way a girl that wasn't herself could be 'nice', especially a blonde cheerleader.

Being the amazing ninja that she was, Crystal managed to wiggle her way inside the circle and caught a glance at the infamous [Name]. The first thing Crystal noticed was her platinum blonde hair. The way her hair framed her face made her look approachable and welcoming. The girl's natural makeup made her [eye color] eyes look bright and cheerful. She was definitely on the prettier side.

How disgusting.

How can they even stand this wannabe hoe? Her makeup was caked on her face, making her look like a clown. Her cheerleading outfit was so skimpy. She's clearly faking everything. Those rumors about her being nice? FAKE NEWS! All those A's on her report card? SHE HACKED THE SYSTEM!

"This motherfuc-" [Name] was about to kill this pretentious little princess. Crustal was not only slut-shaming but was also being a complete hypocrite. The protagonist was pretty much what she hated.

"Just grin and bear it, [Name]." N gritted his teeth and whispered into the antagonist's ear, attempting to calm the demon that was [Name].

As if on cue, a random girl by the name of 'Essina' turned towards Crystal and started to fangirl over [Name] and N. "Awww, look! W-what a cute couple!"

Ignoring the squeals coming from the blonde girl, Crystal looked over and saw N WHISPERING INTO [NAME]'S EAR??!!!?

Crystal was shocked. Hurt. Abandoned. Words couldn't even describe the emotion she felt. This was the first time Crystal was... feeling.

'What did N see in this bimbo? What did [Name] have that Crystal doesn't? Wait, no, Crystal loved Sei. Crystal shouldn't be jealous of this slut. Crystal was not falling in love with N, only desperate girls love more than one person. But why was Crystal's heart aching when Crystal saw N lovingly gazing at his girlfriend.' The diamond-eyed girl thought.

Yep, she just referred to herself in third person.

**********************************

"Make sure you pull off the perfect annoying girlfriend, [Name]." Aidyn's words kept repeating in [Name]'s head as she walked N to his classroom.

How was she going to pull this off, I hear you ask. Let's just say [Name] read enough fanfics to know what to say...

As if by magic, dark clouds started rolling in, creating a tense and ominous mood. The hallway was currently devoid of any humans despite class almost starting, making it the perfect confrontation scene.

This was where the acting began.

"GOODBYE MY DARLING, N-POO POO~!" [Name] shouted as she bid her pretend boyfriend goodbye.

N shot her a look that clearly read 'really?'

[Name] winked at her lover, 'All I have to do is act annoying, right?'

N sighed in irritation, looked like he would have to play along with [Name]'s shenanigans.

"YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. A SECOND AWAY FROM YOU IS LIKE AN ETERNITY FOR ME." The antagonist had to admit, N was a damn good actor. "I'll miss you my honey darling Apple pie!"

The star-crossed lovers ran into each other's arm, never letting go. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Crystal furiously wiping away her tears.

It seemed like Crystal's young and delicate heart couldn't handle the intense love between N and [Name]. The couple, on the other, couldn't believe their terrible act worked. They secretly high-fived each other.

After a tearful goodbye, it was time for [Name] to confront her romantic rival. The girl was mentally panicking while keeping a smile on the outside.

The blonde slowly turned around and saw Crystal in front of her face horror-movie style.

[Name] wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

"Hi! I'm [Name]. My boyfriend, N-poo poo, is in your class-" The antagonist attempted to say in a cheerful voice, however, was cut off by Crystal's murderous glare.

[Name] tried to not let the irritation show on her face. All she did was say 'hi!'

"Yada, yada. Enough with the small talk, I know what you're here for. You want me to say away from your boyfriend!"

"Actually..."

"Girls like you are a disgrace to humanity. You seduce him with your clown makeup and disgusting body and suddenly decide he's only yours. You can go fudge off." Crystal shouted in a lady-like manner.

[Name] swore Crystal would be a better antagonist than her.

As much as she wanted to slap Crystal's pretty little face, she had to stick to the script.

"You don't want to make me your enemy." [Name] menacingly threatened while hiding her anger with a sugary sweet smile that even Rion would be jealous of.

Sure, that line was a bit cliche, but what did you expect from Miss Woman hater.

Crystal smirked to herself. [Name]'s true colors was finally revealed.

[Name] mentally groaned while dramatically walking away. Anyone would act coldly to someone who called them a 'whore.' 

A/N: WOWOWOWo a new update?! I'm shook. 

Btw If you have anything you want to say, don't be afraid to comment it! I love reading all of your comments.

Edited by the wonderful @Fandom_Droppings 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43.2K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...
2K 155 22
The cliched fairytale ending, twisted by the antagonist. It's not your story if you can't even narrate it, porcelain doll.
207K 8.7K 54
In many stories, there is many tropes, clichΓ©s and so more. However, there is this one, specific trope, in which is called, the reincarnation into an...
225K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...