Harry Potter, The Bronze Boy

By Flickering_Fox

After a bit of accidental magic while running away from his cousin, Dudley, and co. Harry meets a nice wolfma... More

tHE bOY wHO cAN kINDA rUN
tHE nICE wOLF aND hIS mAN
tHE wOLF aND tHE aNIMAGUS
tHE pACK oF tWO
mAKING mEMORIES iN tHE aLLEY 1
oF gOBLINS aND wANDS (2)
important A/N
mY oDD bANK tRIP(3)
cover?
sOrRy
hAT oF tHOUGHTS
cLASSES aND a nEW fRIEND
heeyyy...
pARTIES iN tHE hOUSES
voting on stuff
a bROOM'N aND a zOOM'N
vOICES oF fRIENDS aND fOES
tHE tALK
hey
if anyone wants this have it
continuations of the story

True Train Compartment Companions

24.9K 1K 216
By Flickering_Fox

Harry sighed as he placed his trunk out of sight. Having past a few compartments full of snotty fifth and sixth years who were too good to help a ‘firsty’

‘If they knew I was Harry Potter, they would be be tripping over themselves to help me,’ he thought bitterly. Having a helping hand was not worth all the drama that would ensue.

Placing his trunk out of sight and out of mind, he decided to explore the train.

Sliding into the next compartment he saw two older girls screaming at eachother. Something about guys before fries and carbs.

Wanting no part of that, he quietly made his way out of the compartment to the next one.

The empty compartment was welcomed change from the chatty girls. Alas, he was on a quest to meet people.

So, the brave, maybe lion, made his way through the next round of compartments. Passing at least there games of exploding snap.

Finally, he came to a compartment that had four second years. A girl smacking a dark skinned kid with curly hair. The other two, you couldn't tell them apart, seemed to laughing at the other misfortune.

From their identical freckled faces to their identical hair, then their identical mischievous smirks, or possibly their identical clothing,  better yet their identical shoes, and lastly their magic.

“Why looky here Forge, a first busting all up in our compartment-"

“Without  knockin, why young sir-”

“Our kicker could have been down!”

“Then spell the door locked,” Harry said, tilling his head in a manner not too far off from a confused puppy. His large green eyes didn't help the situation , as they all feel the need to ‘aww.’

Thankfully they all were strong enough to hold back.

“I like this kid,” said the girl said as she tucked her dark, almost black, brown hair behind her ear, taking a risky glance at her curly headed crush.

“Aw, Angelica,” the curly headed boy said shooting her a grin, “I thought you like me,”

“BETRAYAL!” the twins screamed pointing their fingers at said girl accusingly.

Very confused as to what was happening, Harry said, “I'll be on my way, sorry for the intrusion,” as he slipped out into the next  compartment. Leaving behind a blushing girl and two twins rubbing where she had hit them.

Walking into the next compartment Harry found yet another redhead, this one running his mouth.

“Snakes would eat you alive they're the worst!” the ginger’s proclamation co ed the sound of the door opening and shutting behind the small blackett.

“Really? How so?” Harry asked sitting next to the obvious muggle born. Both were startled by his words, as it was the only thing that gave any indication that he was there.

The ginger, Ron, looked at Harry for a good thirty seconds, as if trying to figure something out. Whether it be of he recognize or how he got there, Harry had not a clue.

“Well,” the boy started started, “snakes are the worst they lie and cheat and-,”

“Have you met a slytherin?” Harry asked butting in an eyebrow raised in question.

“No, but I've heard stories of how terrible they are,”

“What if they're just that,” he paused for dramatic effect, “stories?”

That seemed to set him off. His face turned redder than his hair and his hands balled into to fist.

The muggle born, Harry had yet to learn his name, looked terrified. Getting up she hurried out the door.

“ARE YOU CALLING MY FAMILY LIARS?!” the boy screamed, face becoming even redder. Memories tried to fight their way to the forefront of his mind. Memories from a darker time in his life,  a time when-.

No, he pushed the memories back to the very back of his mind with practiced ease. A technique Remus had taught him, another reason he was grateful for the werewolf.

“No, but they may only have one viewpo-" Harry tried to calm the other boy, but he was cut off as the only other person in the compartment, swung at him.

With his instincts, ingrained into him by a life of moving from place to place, away from blinded by their hatred for werewolves, he ducked under the punch.

However, he was not expecting the elbow that him him in the stomach. He doubled over as his breath left him.

Without a thought the smaller boy put his arm up to protect himself.

Ron aimed to hit him once again, but he froze an inch from hitting the other boy.  What was he doing again?

Without a word the redhead turned and walked out. With the thought of giving his brothers a piece of his mind, he was in Hogwarts now. They should stop pranking him

“You obliviated him, good job,” came a smooth voice behind him.

Harry turned to see a second or third year standing by the door. Dark brown hair that came to his shoulders. Darker eyes stared at Harry, who was still in a defense position.

“I-I,” Harry barely got out, “I what?”

“Need I say it again? You obliviated him,” The elder said in a bored tone of voice, as if being here was  bothersome.

“I-” the blackett tried but was cut if for what seemed like the hundredth time.

“Next time be careful,” he paused taking a few steps to Harry, when he was a foot away he said, “or the next person might not forget it happened,”

The older boy walked past him to look for the red head. When the door closed, Harry released the breath he had no idea he was holding.

The thinly veiled warning, or maybe a threat, had shaken him. With slight hesitancy he patted his bag. The wolf came to life on the buckle, awakened by his loose magic.

“Hey buddy,” Harry said with a small smile, “I need my ring,”

The wolf gave a small whine, but complied, the ornament popped open to reveal a small space inside. A dark silver ring with a small stone welded into it sat innocently inside.

With a sigh he petted the wolf and placed the ring on his finger.

You never noticed the abundance of magic around you till it suddenly, wasn't there. The ring cost almost a small fortune. Made to keep someone's magic under control, or that's what his father had said.

The wolf went back to its unanimated state. Calming his nerves he continued on.

About three cars away he ran into an interesting pair. A girl who could possibly become lost in her wild brown hair. She opened her mouth to say something, and reveal large front teeth. Harry could have thought her cute if it hadn't been for the look in her eyes and what she said.

“Have you seen a frog, Neville here,” she pointed to a boy, “lost his and I'm helping him find it,”

Harry almost did a double take, how could she sound so mean and bossy about choosing to help someone. The way she belittled the boy, like it was nothing.

The boy, Neville, was an ok looking kid. His round face held warm brown eyes. Sadly, his eyes and body language, showed his shy nature. The loudmouthed girl probably wasn't helping Neville any.

“No, sorry I haven't,” Harry started, but when he saw the other boy's face fall he quickly added, “But I can help you find him,”

“R-really?” Neville said, his warm brown eyes alight with hope.

Harry gave him a smile and latched arms with the boy.

“You go that way and well go this way,” he said to the girl as he hurried out of the compartment, Neville in tow.

“That was a little rude,” Neville said in a small voice as Harry unhooked their arms opening the next door.

“Well if I gave her a choice, I think you know how that would have turned out,” came the sure reply

“Ok,”

“Now,” Harry said suddenly as they stopped in an empty car, “what's its name?”
Neville gave the shorter boy a look, as if to say, what?
“Your frog,” Harry said flatly

Neville got an, “oh” look on his face a and quickly said, “Trevor,”

“Ok,” Harry said as he opened his bag, pulling out a thick book. Flipping through the pages he landed on a  bookmarked page.

Curious why this bookmark page was worth filling past the other thirty, Neville looked over the shorter boy shoulder to see what he was reading.

In big bold letters were the words, summoning spells.

Oh no, was all that Neville could think. Last time someone summoned Trevor the frog hopped away faster than anything Neville had seen.

“Um,” Neville started but was quickly cut off by Harry who pulled out his wand.

With a wave of his wand, the word flew of of his mouth. Just above a whisper, Neville heard, Acciro.

Terrified, Neville worried for his frog. He didn't notice harry calling his name.

Ho what of something happens to poor Trevor. Trevor had been a gift from his uncle. Trevor always reminded Neville that he was, for a fact, a wizard. That, bouncing down the street, wasn't a one time thing.

“ Neville!”

“Wha-?” Neville started as hearing someone call his name,  pulling him from his worrying. Turning to look at the other boy he saw Trevor calmly sitting in the raveonettes hand.

“Trevor!” Neville shouted with glee. His frog was ok!
Hanna and Susan were best friends. They agreed to stay together, so neither was alone.

Hanna couldn't let her best friend dwell on the past as she usually did when left to her thoughts. And Susan wouldn't let some jerk mess with her best friend for a laugh. As her friend was unbelievably gullible.

So, when a herd of rowdy fifth year boys came tumbling in they decided to find a new compartment.

The only good one they found had three boys.

They were an oddity. The first thing Susan noticed was the Malfoy.

That blinding hair couldn't belong to anyone else. But if was a Malfoy, the why was he calmly talking to what seem to be a muggle born.

The muggle born was a little round in the face, but his brown eyes were full of wonder at the front in the last boy's hands.

The last one was a sight. Inky darkness that was his hair was wild with natural curls, that any girl would kill for. Continuing to study the boy, noting his parchment skin that contrasted with his hair beautifully, and his eyes. Those eyes might have well be jules with how brightly they shone.

Almost a jade, or was it an emerald? Susan made a note to ask Hanna her opinion. As she saw her friend study them as well, if her inflamed face was anything to go by.

“Enjoying the view?” a voice that could only belong to a Malfoy with the amount of snobbishness in it said.

“Sorry blondie, but no,” Susan spat out as she remembered the last time she saw the Malfoy heir.

“Ms. Bones,” the gray eyed boy started but was cut off by another boy.

“Hello Hanna,” the boy with the round face butted in, stopping the argument, he probably didn't notice.
“Hello Neville,” Susan tried as she might, could not remember a boy with that name

“Well, I'm afraid I only know Neville here,” the only blackett started, “So why don't we all introduce ourselves?”

Before anyone could say anything a certain gray eyed heir said, “Draco Malfoy,”

“Neville Longbottom,” the boy with the warm brown eyes said somewhat uncertain.

“Hannah Abbott,” said the girl with warm blonde pigtails.

“Susan Bones,” the red haired girl tried to say matter-of-factly, but came out a little squeaky.

With a smile and childlike glee the last boy
Put his hand up in hello and said something that erupted chaos into the cabin,”Harry Potter,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
277K 6.3K 23
When Harry get's a letter from Griphook he never expected lies to be revealed and the unknown truth to be found. Leaving him shocked to the core and...
128K 3K 49
It day began as any other, everyone in the great hall when a group appeared. They were watching movies; people from the past, present and future come...
10.3K 205 8
Harry Potter goes into hiding with his parents Lily and James Potter when the Dark Lord helps them fake their deaths but Harry does get the lightning...