Arshi ss: Cursed in love!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest rank 2# Madness 17-6-18 #2 secondlove 18-3-19 Another short story by me. A light hearten romantic sto... More

Prologue
Twisted meeting
Face off between two wild lions
Big bang
Something something
Contract marriage
Facing the truth
Distance apart
Confession
Your smile is only mine
You are my dream
A fear of loosing you
A dream come true
Love me till the end
Turning events
From my heart
Face to face
Turning point
Cursed in love
I hate you like I love you
Revealation
Crushed dreams
Your love is killing me
Trapped
Kitne door..Kitne pas..
The sweet lie
Her denial and his acceptance
A Beautiful Lie
Captive of your love
Unpredictable stunt
Thirst for love
Journey from hatred to love
Epilogue: Happy ever after

Reunion

9.5K 373 70
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 31: Reunion

In poolside-

''Arnavji, kahi yeh sapna toh nahi..'' (Says it's not any dream) He said nothing just keep dazing her with his chocolaty brown intense eyes and came forward asking her to show her beautiful palm where his name imprinted. She inch backward shaking her head by his every approach toward her.

Mehendi ceremony come to an end and now every family member came to raizada mansion for their haldi ceremony taking place in raizada mansion as being instructed by Arnav singh raizada. After being away from each other, he cannot let a single chance passed by without seeing her.

He just wanted to mark her his wife as early as possible but as per khushi wish, he agreed to fulfill every single rituals which makes her happy. But only in the condition, she will stay in raizada mansion and do not stress herself physically and mentally. Khushi is now in her trimester. Carrying twins is not an easy job. She find it hard to cope up with things. During this period, he took extra care for her. All his office work he does from home and make sure Khushi stay in front of his eyes every single moment.

Although Khushi restrain him from meeting her before their marriage thinking about buaji who still hadn't accept him fully but does anyone have audicity to stop arnav singh raizada from meeting his wife. No one!

How can he let his beloved wife to go away from his sight when she is carrying their love inside her. Stealing few private moments, he grab her hand and directly pull her toward poolside when everyone went busy in havan.

Khushi: Arnavji what're you doing..! (He pinned her against the wall ignoring her resistance.)

Arnav: Did you take your medicines..?

Khushi: Woh hum..hame bhook nahi..(I'm not feeling hungry)

Arnav: But my babies are..

 He stroke her heavy bulging stomach and she placed her hand over his face gesturing she is fine. Lovingly he offered her hand and brought her in the adjacent room where he had arranged a candle light dinner for her. She felt overwhelmed receiving all the love and care from her husband. From the moment she shifted in raizada mansion, he fulfill all her wishes, pamper her and make her feel his prized possession. His love is the soul reason of her survival and now she become very addicted to him.

She continue to admire her husband who is blowing the candle and make her favorite dishes ready. She denied to have anything when he ask her to eat. When she look down, he made her look into his eyes. He understood everything and immediately shifted her to his lap with his hand back to her waist for support.

What're you--- He shut her up by stuffing her favorite sweet.

Arnav: You become very careless jaan..For your sake I get ready to do pre-wedding rituals. But that doesn't mean you take my love for granted and do fasting at this condition, hiding from me..

Khushi: Arna-v-ji I'm fin-e.

Arnav: Shut up! I just can't believe it. How can they emotionally blackmail you? Why did you give your nod without asking me. What if anything happened to you? Thanks to rocky who informed me all this on time else my family members had made all the arrangement to starve you.

She pouted sadly cursing Rocky. She pour out her feeling to him but that devil rocky change the party and become chamcha of Arnavji.

Arnav get hell mad now and wanted to confront them but Khushi stop him from going anywhere and pull him for a intense hug.

Arnav: Who told you to do fasting got dammit. (He struggled into her embrace not letting her to rule him. She keep holding him in order to calm him.)

Arnav: Khushi..leave me..

Khushi: No!

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: Because i love you.. (She broke the hug and started to shower him with uncountable kisses.) This time i won't allow you to leave me..You are mine..Just mine.

It took her lot of efforts and convincing to console him. At first he protested but then she used her favorite weapon that she always worked for her extra lovable protective husband.. She cried dramatically. Seeing her tears, he forget everything and took her close agreeing to her demand. He won't scold anyone regarding this matter.

Arnav: Okay fine don't cry baby..I love you too. (She did happy dance from inside and lead him to the chair opposite to her. With a sudden reflex action, he took her close to him adjusting her to his lap.)

Arnav: Today i feed my jaan.

She open her mouth in defence but he didn't let her say anything until she finish her food. Wrapping his hands around her milky round stomach, he feed her sweetly. She moaned by the way his small touch causing havoc to her body without his acknowledgement. Once she was done, he pushed medicine inside her and made her drank a glass of water.

For time being his close proximity literally blinded her senses. Suddenly something clicked her brain and she started crying again. How can she forgot Naniji and buaji strictly told her not to have anything till completion of havan..

Khushi: Why you broke my vrat? (fast) This is a bad omen. How i will face them.

Arnav: Jaan i agree your demand and now it's your time to do whatever your husband wanted. Your health is my first priority. Do hell with your damn vrat.

Khushi: Shut up Ladgovernor. This was important for our successful married life. Panditji has said if I broke it something bad will happen..Omg what if you and I again get sep--..

Arnav: Stop it Khushi..No one have liability to separate us. Not even your DM.

Khushi: Your buttery talks not going to melt me. Get off me. You are very bad..very bad..I hate you..I hat--ee--(She cried and punch him furiously to the chest as several horrified thought playing to her mind making her miserably tensed. He held her hand and kiss her knuckles lovingly.

Arnav: Calm down Khushi. Your Arnavji will definitely become your husband. I will do anything to make you mine. We are together now that's all matter right?

Khushi: Arnavji i can't loose you again..You are my world..

She sobbed on his shoulder as a sudden fear overtake her brain. Flashes of past replayed into her mind. Her grip tightened to his collar and she get more miserable. Seeing her plight, he get worried.

Arnav: Jaan I love you a lot..How can i let you stay hungry for when you are carrying our beautiful sign of love..

Khushi: But..vra--t (She is on the verge of crying. He pull her into a tight hug consoling her in his own sweet way.)

Arnav: I will not stop you to have any fasting next year but not this time..By the way you are looking gorgeous into this, especially in this color you looking smoking hot.

 Seeing her sad face, he diverted her mind and started to plant soft feathery kisses to her cheeks to reduce her sorrow but she began weeping more bitterly. It scare him. She struggled into his grip and punch him angrily.

He directly lifted her up and took her to their favorite romantic place where they shared several kisses and hugs in past. Recalling the past events, a shy smile illuminate her face. Her cheek turn pinkish. He can't help but to plant kisses all over her face.

Khushi: ''Koi aa jayega..'' (Someone will come)

Arnav: ''Ane do'' (Let them come) ''You are my wife..I owe you..'' Her mouth open in O shaped by his remark and she look here and there finding a way to come out of his clutches.

Getting trapped between walls and him, he grab the handful of haldi from a bowl and rubbed the haldi filled hand to her face. His free hand interwined with her. He trail his finger to her exposed skin causing a havoc to her senses. Having no space to go, she get hyperventilated and scared as well. Buaji permitted her to stay in raizada mansion but restrict them to met before marriage.

Khushi: Arnavji, buaji will come..please let me go..please..

Arnav: Do hell with buaji..I don't give a damn to anyone.

Khushi: But..

Arnav: Shut up!

 He sealed her mouth and gave her wild french kisses senselessly. Unable to resist him, she too respond him equally wrapping her hand around his neck. Both were too lost in exploring each other didn't realize Nk stepped to the poolside and witness their making out session with wide eye. He came to broke very important news to them but the scene made him highly embarrassed. So, he left immediately but on his way back, a devil collide. He shrieked in horror and open his mouth to shout for help.

Rocky kicked him hard over his stomach making him to directly landed on the ground. He winced and made some attempts to shout and struggle to call everyone but all his courage evaporated as soon as entire gang of dogs surrounded by him. They glare him hungrily showing their teeth scaring him till death.

Nk: No..No..No..please no..Someone please save me..Help..Khus..hi..ji..nanna..v..

~~~

Khushi: Did you remember our first kiss out here.. (She nodded placing her head on his chest.) At that time I didn't know I will fall madly in love to you. To hide my feelings, I scold you, shout at you to keep myself away from you. But your selfless love touch my heart. I am sorry khushi, hurting you every single time. (She smiled kissing his forehead. They stay like this for a moment reminiscing their precious moments.)

''I missed you, Khushi..I missed you a lot..'' She lifted her eyelids and look into his eyes which is overflowing with love for her. Her eyes filled up in tears.

Khushi: Hame laga ap humse nahi lavanya ji se..isliye us raat hum- (I thought you love lavanyaji. That night..) 

He placed his palm over her lips and clutch her waist possessively before hugging her as tightly as he could. He don't want to remember that night when she try to kill herself.. He broke the hug and turned. She walked to him and gave him back hug with a strong force.

Khushi: Hame maaf kar dijiye..I thought you cheated me..

Arnav(Turning to her): Why you had thought like this khushi..Even if she didn't killed Di or wanted me to accept her, I never had been accepted her because she wasn't my love, Khushi. It was my infatuation. What is the real meaning of love you had taught me. You gave me reason to live. Before you i was just breathe but my soul died. It was you with whom I shared all my happiness and sorrows. I felt myself the most luckiest person in the world having a wonderful soulmate like you. If i had a little feelings for her i had never moved on and accepted you my wife. I have given my soul and heart to the very day I confessed my feeling and married you at mandir. Nobody ever dare to capture your place into my heart like you..all i did just to protect you from that vile women.. (She kissed his eyes and sucked the tiny droplets flowing from his eyes.)

Khushi: I'm sorry Arnavji. I thought you love Lavanyaji so i get ready to sacrifice my love. But it indeed broke me when i saw her into our bedroom close to you.

Arnav: Lavanya was the biggest mistake of my life..I'm so grateful to di who forced me to marry you..(He look at the stars and talk to his Di.) Thank you di, thank you so much..I wish you are here to bless us..You were right Di. Khushi is the one made for me not that lavanya. When you were alive you did everything to brought us together. You hide the information about Lavanya from me and bear all the torture. I wish i was there to protect you when sh--e.. (His view get blurred and khushi cupped his face reassuring him. Both stay together into each other arms saying nothing just lay in a corner, close to each other.)

Arnav: I love you khushi..Thank you for coming into my life.

She smiled and sooner both broke into long passionate kiss. His hand reached to undid the dori of her blouse one by one. She moaned feelings herself completely drowned into another world. His lips trail down her throat kissing the way down her neck. His hand touched every curve of her seductively passing a current all over her body.

Khushi: Please Arnavji koi aa jayega.

She turned around shyly with her breathe getting abnormal by his irresistible seductive touch. His gaze turn intense as he stroke her arms all the way down her bare hands brushing her backless blouse which is now laying scattered on the ground. His mouth slowly and steadily explore her bare back. She clutch her dress feeling herself uncontrollable. He twisted her back and pull her aggressively close not allowing her move an inch.

Arnav: Sweetheart you did mistake coming out wearing a sexy dress..No one spare you now. Removing her choli down her shoulder, he kissed her milky white skin and kissed her cleavage. Her eyes widen by his audacity. Gaining a stern kick from her end, she got up by carefully holding her belly.

Khushi(Adjusting her dress): Have some shame. We are not married yet. (She quickly turned and adjusted the blouse to her shoulder that almost get ripped. Thanks to her husband.)Mr desperate raizada! You are not allowed to touch me before marriage..samjhe aap. (Said Khushi releasing her grip from him and turned to go when she again get caged by his tight grip.)

Arnav: ''Who will stop me?'' He challenged and again started his torture. Her heart again taken over by him making her to close her eyes in defeat. His breathe fanning her face making her aware of their closeness and the way she always get carried away in a blink of second.

Khushi: I will..Bhoot!!!!!!!!!! He turned and she immediately got the chance to flew off. Arnav turned and chased her but Khushi is in playful pool.

Arnav: Khushi wait..Don't run got dammit!

She reached the bedroom and splashed water droplet over him from the jug. Reaching at the edge of pool, she continue her actions without realizing her position was enough to make her fall down. But before she make any movement, a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist pulling her back into his embrace.

Arnav: Are you mad..What if anything happened to you..?

Khushi: I trust my Arnavji..You never let me fall (Her small confession harden his face. It made him remember how badly he humiliated her and throw her out. Ignoring further conversation, he took her hand and placed her on the recliner before moving apart but her grip tightened around his fingers.

''Mat jayeye..'' (Don't go) Next moment he found himself laying on top of her. He was about to say something but she placed her finger on his lips gesturing him something through her eyes that reached the depth of his soul.

Khushi: Ap hame dubara chodke toh nahi jayenge na.. (You will not leave me again haina?)

Her words clenched him. He cupped his cheeks and kissed her passionately and senselessly. This kiss is a promise of love and affection that keep heightening between them. After this moment, he won't let her spent a single moment with him and their babies.

Arnav: Kabhi nahi Khushi..never. 

She reciprocate him equally moving his fingers behind his head and he got the permission to access her. They started to romance losing themselves into the depth of love.

~~~

There Arnav and Khushi are busy to start a new beginning of their married life, other side there is one person who was highly under stress. Today is their haldi ceremony. Although bride and groom are not allowed to met each other. But who will stop Arnav singh raizada from meeting his pregnant wife. No one dare! Even buaji failed to put restriction in them.

Nk: I know your secret now. How could you hide it from Khushiji..No i won't let this happen. She will be hurt. I'm going to tell her..

Bhow Bhow!

With one hard kick, Nk collide against the wall and rocky jumped over him showing his usual deadly intense glare.

Nk: I-am-not-scar-red-of-you...bacha...oooowwoo!!!!!!!!!! He tried to scream when in a sudden he felt a sharp bang over his head. Due to the sudden impact, Nk feel unconscious and Rocky tied him in the store room of Raizada mansion. Other side, entire family were busy in celebration this auspicious occasion. Rocky gasped and called someone to a private place where both discussed for almost an hour. Unable to came up with any solution, Rocky felt his entire body trembling in fear with the thought of something happen to his girlfriend at this stage if this news come into her ear. He can't take risk to tell her the truth. What if she broke this marriage, he thought horrified.

No..No..! This marriage is ought to happen. But the opposite person was not fully convinced by his decision and protested. 

~~~

Khushi started her running session again giving the great Arnav singh Raizada hard time to control his crazy pregnant wife. Despite several attempts and scolding, her naughtiness to trouble him doesn't come to an end.

She reached to the bedroom and hide under the curtain. Arnav came running there and scan his eye.

Arnav: So my jaan is hiding from me..( She close her mouth breathing hard.) Come out else you're gone. (She closed her eyes tight as she felt his footsteps nearing.)

With one swift movement, he push the curtain off and in next moment she fall into his arms. Their eyes locked intensely.

Arnav: You torture me a lot and now its revenge time.

Khushi: Arnav hum.. (He slowly moved toward her and rubbed her face with haldi entirely. She gave a angry pout as he showed her the reflection in the mirror.) You are so bad laad governor..Jayeye hame apse baat nahi karni. (I don't want to talk to you) She pushed him off her and sat on the bed making a face.

Khushi: Chodiye hame..where are you taking me? (She swing her legs and hand in air being into his tight arms. He placed her down on reaching the washroom and brought her to the shower cabinet, She lean back as the cold water droplets fall over her body. He placed his hand on the both sides not allowing her to move an inch.)

''Koi dekhega toh kya sochega..hum aur aap..'' (If anyone come what will think..I and you--) He rub his thumb to her lips slightly making her to shudder.

Arnav: No one have right to enter my bedroom except you.

Having no space to go, she get nervous and gripped her fist. The water droplets passing through them and both were lost in another world. Arnav slowly moved closer to her and kissed away all the droplets from her face slowly and intensely. She grip his shirt tight moaning his name in her sweet melodious voice. He had really missed him. She is the only women who kept him on his toes throughout and now he wanted her forever. Arnav's lips slowly moved to her. He kissed her firstly slowly and then passionately. She open her mouth and let him access her fully. They broke the kiss and then his lips slowly moved to her neck, nibbling her skin. He was too lost in her, didn't realized someone knocked the door. Khushi was the first one who moved apart but he again gripped her tight, craving for her. She pleaded him through eyes and he left her. Her tension increases as they heard buaji voice from opposite end.

She turn terrified, not knowing what else to do. What if Buaji cancel their wedding?

Khushi: No..No..No..! she jumped out of skin not knowing how to come out of this situation. If Buaji will caught them in such situation, she will be dead.

Hey Dm..Raksha karna!

Arnav: Khushii tum..

Khushi: You just shut up laad governor..It's all happened because of you..now how i will face buaji..?

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand giving a stern glare before moving toward the door.

Khushi: Arnavji no..Are you mad..I can't..

Arnav: Shut up and come with me..

He unlock the door and took her out where they are welcomed by Buaji. But Khushi is hesitant to move. Like a scared kitten, she hide behind arnav with her gaze down. He press her hand and brought her close to him leading her further.

Arnav: ''Hello buaji..'' She fumed observing her posture from head to toe

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! Exclaimed buaji passing a cold glare to khushi who bowed her head down.

Arnav: Khushi is my wife and i don't think i did any crime bringing her to our bedroom.did I?

Buaji: Damadji..I know you don't believe in rituals but for us, it matters a lot and you have to follow-- (Cut by khushi)

Khushi: I'm sorry buaji..hum..woh..achuuu..

Hearing her sneeze, Arnav grew panic. He got the towel from his wardrobe and made her sit and started to wipe her hairs. Buaji open her mouth to say something when shashi stepped in and lead her in a corner.

Buaji: Did you see babua what they were doing behind my back. I told you not to let her in Raizada mansion before marriage but does anyone listen to me. Acha hoga tum apni ladli beti ko samjha do. (It will be good if you control your daughter)

Shashi: Jiji ap bhi na..dono ek dusre se itne samay tak dur rahe hain..(You're too much. They both stay away from long. Just look at them. How adorable they look together. (Buaji glance at Khushi who is smiling happily) The spark in her eyes, glow on her face appears only when Arnav was around her. Khushi had suffered enough. Damadji truly loves her and I don't find any reason to restrict their meet.. (Buaji looked at Arnav who is securely settled her to the bed and caressing her belly. There is a cute smile on Khushi's face.)

Shashi: You still think Arnav was not perfect suitor for our Khushi betiya..? She smiled admiring their bond and gave her nod. 

She came forward and gave them blessing. Khushi is in cloud 9. She never thought it will be that easy to impress buaji but Arnav had made it finally. This is the best moment of her life. She is getting her perfect wedding which she ever dreamed all because of her charmer who is ready to do anything for her.

Haldi ceremony came to an end followed by Mehendi. She adore his name over her palm. A happy tear slipped from her eyes.

Finally the day of wedding arrived. Khushi is siting in front of mirror admiring herself into his design bridal dress looking extremely ethereal. She look out for Rocky who seems missing from several hours. She get tensed and went in the search of him. She call out his name when in a sudden she heard a weird sound from other end. She halted her steps and looked at store room.

Yeh awaaz? She turn the knob when in a sudden rocky made his entry preventing her to get inside.

Khushi: Where the hell were you..? She lifted him up and pamper him with her hands. He made a cute sound bringing a wide smile over her face.

''Ohh mera bachha..So what i'm getting married..You are and will always my first love..'' She hugged him tight. Rocky look behind with narrowing eyes as Nk were making several attempts to gain Khushi's attention by banging the glass.

Breaking apart, she turned toward the direction of voice coming from inside. In no time, Rocky block her gaze by showing some stunts and drag her away from there.

~~~

Marriage ceremony took place in a very grand way in Gupta mansion.

Arnav and Khushi successfully completed seven pheras and took the blessing from elders. Everything went well. It's time for Khushi's bidai. But Rocky was not ready to leave his girlfriend- his love. He tightly clutched her not letting her to move. When Buaji scold him, he gave a murderous glare to Arnav. He is the sole reason, his girlfriend was leaving him.

Rocky and Arnav had eye to eye heated argument for Khushi. Rocky gave last warning to Raizada saying through his eyes if he found a single drop of tears into his janemaan eyes once again, he will literally beat him. 

Khushi felt very emotional hugging her rocky.

''I love you Janu..I will miss you'' She kissed him over his white face. That's it. The opposite person felt very angry seeing the scenario. With a sudden movement, the person came forward and pull them apart.

Khushi turned to lash out who dare to separate her from her darling Rocky. But the scene in front of her eyes stunned her.

There is a female dog meeting rocky like a juliet met her romeo.

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ROCKY..YOU STUPID KUTTIYA..

To be continued!

_____________________________________

Done with today's update. This update i have written 2 weeks ago but I totally reedited it. 

I want to share it with you guys what i had written before. I had wrote Arshi staying separately.  Khushi left Arnav's house due to some reason. Khushi staying away from her family, from Arnav and staying with her twins handling them all alone. When she go for job, payal came to her home and handle her babies. But then i deleted that part because i don't want to separate arshi again. They got enough punishment staying away now its time for their union.

One more thing I want to tell you that I join job too due to that i am not getting time to post chapters like I used to do previously. After coming from job I take coaching classes. At night i return home. I'm extremely sorry guys. It's just a matter of 3 month then you will get fast updates.

Will try to post desire tomorrow.

Please give votes and comments. Next chapter going to be epilogue.

Thank you:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
75.8K 2.4K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
16.2K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
7.1K 368 19
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...