Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

3. Only a squad or more?

832 44 22
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hi everyone!
Here's the next update.

Happy reading!

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________                                        

Swayam's POV

I pulled my car into the driveway of my office. Resting my hands on the steering wheel, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I want me to be normal today.

Today was definitely not any other day. One was the reason that, it was today when she left me all alone but there's something else too. Today I was finally going to sign the collaboration contract for her dream.

I so wish you were here Sharon, with me. Today is the day you had been waiting for all along 5 years.
The flashes of past linger in my mind as I think of the day when she had said to me about her dream.

*Flashback*

It was any other day, but with something special...

I was in my car waiting for her. Half an hour earlier, I had called her to say her that we would be going to dinner together and I would directly pick her up from the office and here I am waiting for her in her apartment's parking. I was waiting for her from past 10 mins and she is still not here.

I thought I would go to her flat and bring her down myself  and I was about to open the door on my side when I heard her slipping into my car. Turning towards her I couldn't help but smile. I am sometimes proud of myself that I am fallen head over heels for a girl like Sharon. She is just so beautiful, gorgeous, cute and what not!  I am pulled out my la la land by the flickering fingers in front of my eyes.

"Hi Mister, where are you lost?" She asks playfully.

"In your love Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash." I said and her eyes grew big earning a never hurting slap on my arms.

"Oh please Swayam, now stop flirting or else we will be late." She said turning towards the front and pulling her seat belt. I drove out of the parking lot to our destination.

Soon, we arrived at the restaurant and the incharge guided us to our table that I had booked. I pulled out a chair for her and I took my place right in front of her. Soon the waiter came and we ordered our food. While waiting for the food to arrive, she was continuously staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

" Are you going to tell me what's up with you? Why did you suddenly plan our dinner?" she asked me.

"What? Can't I go out on a dinner with my girlfriend? You would have just denied when I asked for it if you were not willing to come."  And here I began dramatically as I thought to play with her for some more time.

"Okay stop it Swayam. Don't start that again. I know that there's something you are wanting to tell me and that 24×7 smile on your face is telling a different story. So, shoot!" She cut me off rolling her eyes. I grinned widely at her reaction, at how well she knew me.

"Okay then, let me let you to know that the plan which I had been working on since a year got approved by an investor in a meeting today and..." I said creating suspense.

"Oh my goodness! And...?" She asked excitedly.

"And I am all set to start my own business next month." I finished and she was so happy that she couldn't stop smiling widely and her eyes were soon moist. I knew this would be the reaction as soon as she would come to know about the news. Only she knew what my dream mattered to me.

" I am so... So... So... Happy for you Swayam!" she said getting up from her place and hugging me. She was surely the one to be happy in my happiness. Our food arrived sometime later and we started eating, talking about random things from here and there.

"Hey, you didn't say what's your dream in particular other than dancing?" I questioned her again. Once I had asked this before too, but I didn't get any answer for it back then.

"You know, I have a dream of starting an event managing company. A company of my dreams. Totally different from the rest and I am sure I will be successful in it someday..." She said making imaginary gestures with her hands, speaking about how she wants her company to be. I just hummed in response promising myself to surely help her in accomplishing her goals and we again started chatting about different things.

*Flashback ends*

Sighing heavily, I step out of the car, hand over the keys to the attendant and walk past the huge shinny glass doors of the tall building of my working place, earning a greeting from the security. I just look over the office and it's mostly occupied. I know it's India and some of the employees are late as always. Making a mental note to look into the late comers later, I started walking in.

The receptionist greeted me good morning as I walked passed it. I was earning morning greetings from everyone passing by me and I just nodded in return and wished a few. I had to maintain the bossy attitude of mine, irrespective of what I feel on the inside.

I entered my cabin on the 1st floor and as soon as I sat on my chair, the door slang open and there she comes, always on time, my PA Mrs. Sharma. She greets me, handing me some of the important files and inform my schedule for the day.

As she was doing her job and updating me with other business related talks, the door of my cabin earns my attention as I hear a knock on it. No one dares to do it before taking an appointment or atleast not when I am in a meeting.

"Come in." I say sternly and there comes my best friend. No wonder who else could have dared it.

"Hey bro! Oops! Sorry. Good morning sir!" He said dramatically with a bow.

"Rey! Stop being so dramatic. I am a friend to you and how many times I have said that don't call me sir! And also said that you don't need to knock my door!" I almost yelled at him and my PA immediately took a leave from there. The smile on Rey's face turned in anger. He closed the door and took a seat on the couch not saying anything in reply. That's strange!

It's been exactly 17 minutes since I yelled at him. He has remained quiet since then and tension was building in the cabin. I was staring at him trying to figure out what's on in his mind. Again, he caught me staring and I averted my gaze to the file in front of me.

'Okay, let's not drag this anymore' I said to myself and sighing in defeat I got up from my chair. I walked towards him and sat on the couch beside him.

"Hey, I am sorry..." I said apologetically.

"You will not get any forgiveness. You shouldn't have yelled at me!"
He replied me scoffing. Alright, I think have to tell him.

"Okay listen, I am really sorry for that and... And I am kind of excited as well as nervous today. You know the reason right? The contract! I am hoping everything goes well from morning. You knocked when I was busy in some discussion and I poured all my frustrations and nervousness onto you." I said and as I ended he turned towards me. Oh shit! Soon the realisation hit me.

"Oh, I see... I see... The so called business tycoon the Mr. Swayam Shekhawat is nervous? You are nervous! So tell me what's it?" He asked to me smirking all the time. Oh god! Why didn't I realise it at first? This was all his act to trap me. For sure it was.

"Hold on, Hold on... I am not nervous. No! I am not." I said it straight getting up from the couch avoiding his gaze and it sounded foolish to my own self. I am digging the grave for myself. Think of something swayam! Some good reason!

" Lie... It's a lie for sure. I knew something was on your mind the moment you yelled at me but knowing you, you wouldn't had said it if I would have asked you straight, so my trick worked. It's good you say it, otherwise-" he said smirking and giving me a warning look.

"Okay, okay... I am nervous. Happy?" I cut him off. Next moment, he was grinning widely. This boy in front of me is my so called best friend, who is no less than a childlike brother to me. Why this person has to know me so good? He knew I wouldn't say it straight away, so laid the trap and bingo! I got caught. All thanks to my stupid, idiotic feelings for him. But that was true, he knew me in and out.

I had met him and his crew 4 years ago, in a meeting regarding the same contract, "The dream of her's", but soon unlike other members, he became very close to me. He even knows that I have a sad past and it involves a 'her'. He doesn't know anything else other than this, I didn't let him and he respects my space... Even this got disclosed to him by one of the pranks or should it be said that a trap laid by him for me. But whatever it may be, this person is for sure my best friend. He was waving his hand in front of me to bring me back from my reverie.

"Dude! Where are you lost? And did I just hear 'the dream of her's' kind of something?" He asked me and I whipped my head towards him. Oh no, Freak! I think I said it out loud. What am I going to say now? Way to go Swayam! You are just great!

As I was thinking to come up with some convincing answer, the door of my cabin again swung open and there they all came to my relief, the D3 team. Dil Dosti Dance, that is what they named themselves, D3!

Nil, Vicky, Amar, Bharat, Kriya, Simmi and Rinni, these are my second family but not as close as Rey. These people are another reason for me to smile. They mean a lot to me! No matter what my mood would be, with these people around, I was never sad or atleast I forgot my worries and celebrate the quality time I would get. We all bond really well. They never fail to make the team a laughter club with their silly fights, crazy pranks and non stop bickering with each other. They are one of my reasons to live... They were here to sign the contract and each one of them hugged me and we got seated.

"So dude, tell us what's going on?" Nil asked. Rey who was unnoticed till now suddenly had a wicked smile on his face and I knew what was coming.

"Nothing much Nil. Actually you know what guys, today Swayam is going to say us something about..."

"No! No, there's nothing to say. Rey keeps telling all rubbish. So how are you all huh? All set for the contract?" I cut off Rey and tried to divert the topic. They didn't seem convinced but they neither denied my statement.

"We all are fine and we all are all set to start the work. So, where are the papers Mister?" Simmi asked me.

"Everything is ready guys. We just have to go to the conference room, for some technical formalities to be done and we will start the journey!" I said slightly smiling at her and all. I don't know why but I don't feel to be close to or feel free to talk with any other girl after she left me and I would usually end up being harsh and rude. She had left this side effect on me.

We all started chit chatting with our talks. Later, my PA informed us that everything is ready and hence we headed towards our conference room.

_______________

A/N

Omg! I don't believe it myself. I wrote almost 2000 words in this chapter!

Please do share your views about the chapter.

The chapters at present are short, I know. It's because they are kind of introduction chapters where you get the overall idea of the scenario. The later chapters will definitely be longer and better.

And one more thing guys, there's a surprise in the next chapter for you'll. Until then, keep waiting.

Thank you all.

Please do vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 121 13
🌸🥂 This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
35.6K 2.3K 39
✨ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage ✨ ~*~*~*~*~*~* 🏆 Third Place in SwaSan Awards 2022...
255 36 9
~Avantika Sharma ~ Meet this caring, charming and soft hearted girl. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubborn and a ball full of...