Inked Into My Skin

By MountainMomma95

During senior beach week Brenna Morgan meets a sexy stranger who shows her the time of her life. She's got he... More

Main Characters
Graduation Chp 1
Had to Have Her - Chp 3
"Can I be your gangster?" - Chp 4
Party from Hell - Chp 5
"Sleep with me?" - Chp 6
"How old are you?" - Chp 7
Think about this... - Chp 8

Myrtle Beach Next Right - Chp 2

166 11 1
By MountainMomma95

We're stopped in traffic on the highway that runs into Myrtle Beach. It always takes forever once you get this close.

"Soo Bren, you gonna find you a man while we're down here? Wink wink" Sam says from the backseat.

"Definitley not."

"Come on, you're not gonna let some fuck boy pick you up on the strip?!" She laughs loudly.

"Totally!" I say rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Oh oh oh Myrtle Beach next right!" Monica screeches.

"Yessss I'm so ready to get out of this carrrr!!" I complain. "Hey let me see the aux."

She hands it to me and I plug it into my phone, knowing exactly what I'm looking for. As we turn onto the grand strand, or what most of us call "the strip", I crank up the radio as Sonny Ledford starts pouring out of the speakers.

I roll all the windows down, letting our hair blow in the wind as we all sing together as loud as we can.

"Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, I love motha fuckin Myrtle Beach!"

We cruise the strip, checking out hot guys in nice trucks until we reach our hotel. The girls stay in the car while I check in. Then we head up to our room.

It really is gorgeous, marble countertops, glass showers, jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, dining room table, 55" tvs, king size beds, and two balconys overlooking the ocean and the strip from the 15th floor. Theres even a monkey made from towels hanging on the shower door and mints on the pillows. I would live here if I could.

Flopping down on the bed I groan loudly, "sooo tired, lets take a nap!"

"Oh hell nah girl it's only 3:00 in the afternoon we gonna go out on the beach, then go eat and thennnn we gonna get cute an go strut our stuff on the strip tonight!" Says Monica.

I glare at her, "yayyyy." I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut up and put your bikini on."

"Fine."

I grab my bikini out of my bag and put it on. It has black bottoms that are the "cheeky" style where just a little of your butt cheeks hangout, and the top is the kind that reaches up to your neck like a sports bra, its black and white striped with a cute geometric pattern on the center, its my favorite one. "Ready."

We head out to the beach and sit our stuff down. I walk into the ocean about waist deep for a few minutes then go back to shore, spread my towel out and lay down. I love the ocean but I'm not a fan of being in it. Something about not being able to see through it freaks me out.

...

"Brenna wake up." I hear Sam say.

"Huh? How long have I been asleep?" I ask her.

"Long enough for your face to be pink." She chuckles.

"Awesome." I roll my eyes and get up, picking my stuff up.

We go to Drafts, the restaurant/bar thats down stairs in our hotel. They actually have really good food. When we're done eating its about 7:00 so we decide to go upstairs and get ready to go out.

We all shower off the sand and saltwater. Monica and Sam take forever doing their hair and make up while I watch tv. I let my hair air dry so it has its natural beachy wave look and put some mascara on. "Yall done yet? Geeez!" I yell at them. "Theres nothing on and I'm getting bored."

They walk out of the bathroom together glaring at me, " yes jerk we're ready, sorry we don't all look naturally pretty without any effort." Monica says.

"I know you aren't insinuating that I am, have you seen this?" I say, gesturing to myself.

"Yes I am and yes I have." She says sticking her tongue out at me.

"You're not even dressed!" Sam scoffs at me.

I raise my eyebrows at her, " watch this", I say walking over to my bag. I pull out a pair of high rise short shorts and my favorite Affliction crop top, sliding them on in 5 seconds and then putting my feet into my solid black chuck taylors. "Tada" I smile at her, "lets go!"

We go out to the reserve parking lot and get in the jeep. Rolling down the windows and cranking the radio up, we head towards the main part of the strip.

When we get there I find a pay to park lot that isn't full yet and hand the guy $5. I like my jeep but it's honestly a pile of shit and I'm not cruising the strip in it.

Hopping out of the jeep I ask "so ladies what we doin?"

"Oooo I heard the new 17 and up club Karma is open now, we should totally go!" Screams Sam.

"Ugh fine, but lets walk the strip one time first."

"Okey dokey" they both say.

We cross the street and start walking. As usual Sam and Mon are getting oogled and whistled at while I'm beside them with my resting bitch face that generally does a pretty good job of warding off any guys that would try to do the same to me. I don't like attention and I hate it when guys try to flirt with me like I'm a bimbo.

Sam and Mon check out guys while we walk and I check out all the trucks, cars and motorcycles that are going by. I look over at a vendor and then hear a motorcycle rev up beside me, it sounds different than what I'm used to hearing so I turn toward the noise.

It's a red and white Ducatti, which are relatively expensive and not very common to see. As I'm staring at the bike I feel like someones looking at me so I glance up and see that the rider, who isn't wearing a shirt or helmet, is watching me with a smirk on his face. I cock my eyebrow up at him and turn my face away quickly, blushing.

"Oh my god guys, don't look but theres an extremely hot guy over here on a really nice bike and he just caught me staring." I whisper shout at Sam and Monica.

What do they do? Look straight at him of course. I stop walking, "seriously! I said don't look!"

"Well he sure is looking at you!" Monica laughs.

I hear the bike rev up again, "shut up and stop looking!"

Sam does a quick half wave at him and laughs, while I'm still facing the other way trying to avoid him. "Sammmm!" I yell at her.

Then traffic moves and he passes us, going farther down the strip. "Thank God, what the hell is wrong with you two! That was so embarassing!"

"It was not he was totally checking you out." Says Monica.

"And he was totally gorgeous!" Yells Sam.

"Well he's gone now too bad!" I say sarcastically.

A few minutes later we cross the street and start walking toward the club. About half way there I hear the same revving again. "Shit!" I say about to have a heart attack.

"Flirt with him for the love of God!" Monica says.

"No!"

"I will then." Sam pokes at me and starts to walk toward the edge of the sidewalk.

I grab her arm and fling her back toward Monica as she laughs, "Fine!"

I don't walk any closer but I give him a half smile and say "nice bike".

He grins at me, God that smile is beautiful and so is he, "thanks, wanna ride?" He winks at me.

"Haha, maybe laterrr." I choke out and start backing up. Grabbing Sam and Monica I shove them into the entrance to Karma.

"Oh my God I hate you guys! That was so embarassing! I'm such an idiot!" I yell at them, feeling my heart beating out of my chest.

They laugh, " oh shut up you were fine and he totally thinks your cute!"

"Uggghhhhh!" I huff as we walk up to the guy checking ID's. We show him ours and he stamps our hands. Walking in, the place looks pretty cool, strobe lights, an awesome DJ, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. We head out to the floor and start dancing in a triangle of the 3 of us. Two guys come up and ask to dance with Sam and Monica of course, they atleast stay in the same spot with me so I'm not alone.

After a few minutes of dancing I look up at the entrance and see him walking in the door. My face flushes and I grab Sam and Monicas hands "guys look! Ducatti guy just walked in!"

"Who?"

"The guy on the bike!"

"Oooo you should totally go talk to him!"

"No!" I say and keep swaying to the music, afraid to turn around in case he recognizes me.

About 5 minutes later I turn slightly to look at the bar, I immediatley see him and he's watching me, I feel like a deer in headlights. Then a blonde girl walks up to him and he breaks eye contact. I quickly swirl around, about to hyper ventilate.

"What's wrong?" Says Mon.

"I accidentally made eye contact! Why am I freaking out?! I don't over react about guys! What the hell?!... luckily some blonde bimbo came up and distracted him.." I wheez out.

"Umm not for long.." Sam says looking past me.

"Huh?" I say turning around. I'm staring at this massive chest. Oh God he's right in front of me, ok Brenna chill the fuck out, you don't freak out about anything, especially guys. I take a deep breathe and look up at his face. "Hi"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
5.5K 702 60
Tess Thompson: Not a damsel in distress. Adam Thwaites: Doesn't need saving... Drowned in debt after her parents passed away, Tess tries a couple of...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
999K 35.2K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...