Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!

By mishamingo27

This is just how I thought the second Mamma Mia movie should have gone. Donna will still be alive! I'll also... More

Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again!
How It All Began
A Little Island Called Kalokairi
The Truth Hurts
The Calm Before the Storm

Sam's Angel Eyes

916 17 4
By mishamingo27

Present Donna's P.O.V.:
"And so I finally made it to Greece with everything that I owned in my suitcase, ready for new adventures! I was on the main land and was planning on staying there but..." I begin, but get interrupted eagerly by my husband, Sam, "Ooo! Ooo! Is that where I come in?" He asks with a smirk and I laugh and give him a nudge. "Hold on, give me a minute and I'll get to it." I laugh before continuing. "Anyway...so I was planning on staying on the mainland when I went out to take a walk around Athens one day, I still had my suitcase and everything on me because I just couldn't wait to see the city..."

Young Donna's P.O.V.:
"Greece is so beautiful! I'm loving Athens so much! I could live here forev..." I begin to think to myself, before my thoughts are interrupted by a man accidentally bumping into me and knocking us both onto the ground.
"Owe" I say to myself as I rub my cut up elbow, not paying attention to the man who hit me. "Oh no, are hurt? I'm terribly sorry. Here, " the mystery man says as he extends his hand outward for me to take, so he can help me up. I begrudgingly accept, still not making eye contact. That is until I'm standing up, I look him in the eyes and my breath is taken away.
"Are you alright? I wasn't looking where I was going. Sor..." he begins but I tune out all that he says, captivated by his beauty. He has dark brown brown hair that goes to his chin and a bit of a sexy 2-day beard. And his eyes...they're like...they're like angel eyes. Oh my, he is so so handsome.
     After I see him stop speaking, having no idea what he said prior, I simply say, "hi..." causing a grin from him and a hello back. "I'm Sam Carmichael by the way. And you are?" He asks, taking me out of my hypnotic state. "Oh yes, I'm Donna. Donna Sheridan." I say as we gaze into each others eyes.
    "I feel awful, are you hurt anywhere?" He asks and I simply motion to my elbow. He reaches in his pocket and grab a bandaid which he places on it, before kissing it softly.
   "Let me make it up to you..." he begins as I simply shake my head no. "I got it! How about lunch?" He asks hopefully. "No really Sam, it's alright." I say but he won't have it. "Come on, just a quick meal! What harm will it do? It's on me!" He says and I just stare at him warmly before he continues. "Come on, it's an excuse to spend some more time with you." He says and I nudge him before finally accepting. "Fine." I say, as I smile. "You said yes?" He exclaims and I nod by head "but only a quick meal" I joke and he nods his head. "Oh yes. Just a quick lunch."
    He grabs my suitcase and takes my hand as he brings me to a dock of some kind. "So where are we eating? There are plenty of restaurants near here that look good." I suggest, but he simply shakes his head and smiles. "No, I got the perfect place. It's on this little island, not too far away from here, called Kalokairi..."

A/N: Hey guys!! I know that this is a short chapter but I just wanted to post something. I  think I'm going to do at least a few chapters on each of the men instead of just one each. Please let me know what you guys think! Suggestions are always welcomed! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...