Why Did I Get Married; Part O...

By Commander_Camren

A revelation of infidelity involving Lauren, weakens the already distressed marriage between her and her wife... More

Prologue
Main Characters
Part One: Ultimatum
Part Two: Don't Say You Love Me
Part Three: Doctor Briggs
Part Four: Sister-In-Law
Not An Update
Part Five: Emotional Toll
Part Six: Feliz Navidad
Not An Update
Part Seven: Trust Issues
Part Eight: I'm Done
Part Nine: No Life After You
Part Ten: Let's Try
Part Eleven: Truce?
Part Twelve: A Family Affair
Part Thirteen: I Plead The Fifth
Part Fourteen: Are You The One?
Part Fifteen: Le Pont des Arts
Part Sixteen: The Kiss
Part Eighteen: Daddy's Little Girl
Part Nineteen: Romance
Part Twenty: The Cabellos (pt.1)
Part Twenty One: The Cabellos (pt.2)
Part Twenty Two: Family
Party Twenty Three: Because of You
Part Twenty Four: Jauregui Bonding
A/N
Part Twenty Five: Intimacy
(A/N) New FanFic
Part Twenty Six: Back To Reality
Part Twenty Seven: Communication
The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving
Part Twenty Eight: Date #1 - You're Perfection
Part Twenty Nine: Date #2 - I Can't See A Life Without You
Part Thirty: Last Session
Part Thirty One: Sing To Me
Part Thirty Two: Our Love Is Incredible
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
(A/N) Why Did I Get Married 2

Part Seventeen: A Revelation

23.9K 623 886
By Commander_Camren

"Buenos días, princesa," Camila greeted her daughter with a kiss to the forehead. The child barely opened her eyes. It was Saturday after all, so why did she have to be up at these ungodly hours? She just groaned in response causing her mother to laugh. "Izzy, baby it's time to wake up," she passed her hand on her daughter's face and smiled as the child's eyes fluttered open.

Izzy yawned. "Good morning, mummy. Is mama back yet?"

Camila shook her head 'no'. "Just a few more days baby and she'll be back. We'll FaceTime her tonight again, okay?"

"Okay, mummy," the child mumbled and snuggled up to her mother. "What are we doing today?"

The young mother couldn't help the fluttering sensation she felt in her chest, which she was experiencing right now looking at her daughter. The child was extremely adorable. How could she have spent so many mornings without this sight?

How could she have been gone for so long?

"You don't remember signing us up for your bake off at your school, princesa?" Camila asked.

Izzy gasped. "Oh yes! Mama was supposed to come with me. She makes a yummy quesillo." The child smiled and licked her lips as though she was currently tasting it. "But mama isn't here." She pouted.

Obviously, ignoring the fact that her other mother was. However, between the both of us....Camila in a kitchen? Just have the fire brigade and the ambulance on the sidelines.

"So what about me? I'm here," Camila pouted dramatically. "I can make some Alfajores. You like that, don't you?" Izzy nodded. "Or I can make some Torta Mil Hojas."

Izzy nodded frantically. "Yes! I love that. Abuelita makes it sooo good! Can I ask abuelita to come?"

Camila laughed and kinked an eyebrow at her daughter. "Is there something you're not telling me baby?" The five year old looked down and shook her head 'no'. Not wanting to say anything to hurt her mother's feelings. "Aww, princesa come here." Camila patted her lap and her daughter took her position on it. "It's okay, princesa. I know I'm not an amazing cook like Mama, but it'll be fun. Right? With the two of us?"

Her daughter nodded. "It would...but I really want to beat Brittney." Camila laughed. She didn't know what her daughter had against the child, but she wasn't a fan of the child's mother either.

Caitlin Garcia, aka the bane to every parent at Izzy's preparatory preschool existence. She also seemed to be completely into Lauren. And Lauren being oblivious as fuck, had not realised it once; too smitten with her wife and child to notice the stares of anyone else. The woman had acted as though Camila didn't even exist when she tried to flirt with Lauren. So yes, beating Caitlin at the bake off wasn't a big deal, but it would've just given Camila bragging rights.

"So...are we gonna do this?" Camila asked her daughter.

Izzy thought about it for a moment until she smiled. "Yes. We're gonna win and beat Brittney!"

***

"Mrs Jauregui - Cabello," an elderly woman stuck her hand out to greet Camila. "It's nice to see you. How did Izzy manage to drag you into this?"

Camila smiled when she saw her daughter's teacher. The woman was always super friendly. "She didn't have to do anything. She literally came home one day and showed Lauren and I the note informing us that we'll be partaking."

Miss Kylie laughed and shook her head. "That's Izzy for you. She's always talking about you guys, especially you." When the woman saw the look on Camila's face she added something else. "She really adores you. She always gets mad when a student that goes here; Brittney is singing one of your songs."

"Why? Izzy never really says why she doesn't like Brittney and she basically likes everyone."

The teacher examined the contents in Camila's shed in preparation for the contest. It was basically a charity event. The school was raising money to donate to needy families around the area.

"I don't think Izzy likes anyone who sings your songs or talk about you," Miss Kylie turned to face Camila. "She seems a bit possessive."

Before Camila had any time to process what the teacher said, she came face to face with the bane to her existence.

"Caitlin," Camila greeted her. She had to practically force herself not to roll eyes to hell and back. "Hey, Britt," she stooped at the girl's height. Brittney wrapped her arms around her. "How are you, mija?"

Brittney smiled a toothless grin, well not toothless because she was only missing her two front teeth. "Hi, Mrs Jauregui! I'm great. Izzy didn't say you were coming." The child seemed awfully excited that Camila as there.

"That's because I didn't tell you," Izzy butted in and began to tug on her mother. "Mummy, we have to get started on the cake."

Caitlin rolled her eyes. "You should teach your child some manners."

"You should shove your opinions up your ass," Camila muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something?" The other woman kinked an eyebrow.

Camila was about to respond and tell the woman exactly what she just said, but that's when her best friend came into her view.

"WALZ!" Dinah wrapped her arms around her friend. "Ugh, it's been forever since I've seen you."

Camila smiled and hugged her friend back. "Dinah, I've literally seen you a couple weeks ago for my birthday. Andddd we Skype every other night."

"I said what I said," Dinah turned to face Caitlin. "You should run along now. There's some single fathers over there."

Camila laughed when she said the look on the woman's face. She didn't say a word. "What are you doing here? I don't think I've been gone so long but Elijah doesn't go here, right?"

Dinah shook her head and laughed. "Nah, he doesn't. I was forced to buy a ticket to attend this," she playfully rolled her eyes as she stared at her friend's daughter who just smiled at her. "This little nugget insisted that I had to come taste test her and Laurenzo quesillo...but I'm not seeing your wifey here, and as much as I love you, Walz, I'm not gonna die trying your food."

The singer scoffed and stomped off behind her make shift kitchen. "First, Izzy didn't want me to come because I quote unquote, can't cook, now," she fake glared at her friend. "You're saying I can't cook?! Where is the love? Where's the loyalty Dinah Jane? I thought we were better than that!"

The two went on to banter back and forth throughout Camila's preparation of her traditional Argentinian dessert. Izzy was allowed to stir and pour in the ingredients because it had to have been a parent-child event.  After finishing baking and decorating the Torta Mil Hojas, and having the judges sample all the desserts....who did you guys think won?

Well, duh. Caitlin obviously.

Sike. Just messing with y'all. Camila and Izzy had won. It was not the best tasting dessert, but what the judges had observed was the way both mother and child had interacted whilst baking. Camila had practically involved her daughter in everything. And what did anyone really expect when the average five year old was helping you in the kitchen? Nothing that tasty to be honest.

"In your face, Caitlin," Camila said triumphantly when she collected her ribbon. Causing her friend to face-palm. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick how they embarass you.

***

"Camila," a familiar voice caused the woman to turn around. She came face to face with Becky; the girl at the park who she hadn't seen since Izzy's birthday. Also known as one of the only people who met Camila Jauregui - Cabello and did not once ask for a photo or even an autograph. Was Becky even right in her head?

The singer smiled. "Becky, hey. How are you? It's been a while."

The teenager nodded. "Yeah it has. I haven't seen the little munchkin in the park since forever," she stooped at Izzy's height and ruffled her hair. "How you been, kiddo? I was worried something happened to you."

"I've been good. Mummy and Mama haven't been taking me to the park. How's Nugget?" Izzy asked. She had taken a huge liking to the dog. It was true that her parents haven't took her there in a while, but only due to busy schedules and Camila being too lazy to exert herself physically.

"Nugget is good. I think he misses you a lot though."

"Can I get to see him soon?" Izzy looked at the girl with pleading eyes.

Becky shrugged. "If your parents will allow you, then of course. You know where to find me," she winked. "Anyway, I should probably get going." She saw the way Camila was staring at her, it made her feel a bit uncomfortable. It was almost as though the woman was analyzing her. "Um..." she said awkwardly. "Everything...okay?"

Camila snapped out of it and blinked her eyes continuously for a few moments. "Y-yeah," she stuttered. "It's just that you possess....your resemblance to someone I used to know, is uncanny."

"I guess I just have one of those faces," she smiled, however her facial expression seemed as though she was hiding something and Camila just couldn't figure out what. "Was it someone close to you?"

The singer sighed. She looked down at her daughter who was seemingly starting to get tired of standing in one spot. After the bake off, Camila decided to stop by the grocery and grab a few items. Since her wife had been away, she had mainly ordered food because not just Izzy, but she as well was terrified of her cooking. "It's just water under the bridge now I guess..." She trailed off. It wasn't necessarily forgotten, no matter how hard she tried to simply just forget it, but it was in the past and she would rather keep it there.

Becky reached out her hand when she saw the said expression on the singer's face but she pulled back at the last minute. The two weren't exactly that close. "Hey...if you ever...you know want to talk about it, I'm all ears. My friends tell me I'm a great listener." The teenager smiled when she saw Camila's lips slightly curl upwards.

"Thank you, Becky. That really is a nice offer. I might just take you up on that offer one day," she looked down at her daughter again, who sighed dramatically. "But I really should pay for these stuff and get dinner started. This one here seems as though she's going to pass out."

Becky laughed and patted the child on the head. "Yeah, I understand. I'm late as it is. So, my mom would probably have my head. It was nice seeing you Camila. You too, Izzy."

The brunette watched as the girl walked away. She wasn't exactly sure but she felt as though this girl was her sister. She felt some sort of connection every time she was around her.

Rebecca.

But if she was, didn't she know who Camila was? Her mother had said that she did. Unless Becky did have one of those faces. There are supposedly seven people in the world who look exactly like you, so maybe it was just a coincidence.

***

"Buenas noches, mija," Lauren greeted her daughter when Camila had accepted the FaceTime request. It's a wonder how some people can answer a FaceTime video call just like that without having the need to prepare, because unfortunately, some of us are ugly.

That's just the perks of being beautiful.

"Hey, Camz," the photographer smiled when she laid eyes on her wife.

Izzy perked up when she saw her other mother. Camila barely having any chance to greet her wife but it was already late, so she was allowing her to get all that she needed to say out. "Hi, mama! How are you? I miss you so much. Do you miss me?"

Lauren couldn't help the tinge of sadness she felt when her daughter said she missed her. It was obvious that she would. FaceTime isn't exactly the same as being there but it was what they had to work with. "Of course, I miss you. I miss you so much. I've been annoying Natasha all day with how much I miss you." She pouted. "Is mummy taking good care of you?"

"We won the bake off today! Mummy and I made Torta Mil Hojas," Izzy informed her mother. "You were going to come with me and we were going to make a Quesillo, right?"

The older woman nodded. "Congrats you two! I didn't think you had it in you." Camila childishly rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. "Did you have fun with mummy, princesa?"

Izzy nodded her head. "I did! Aunty Dinah came as well. She said she loved the cake but she didn't think I saw but I did, I saw her throw it in the garbage."

"Wait what!?" Camila asked clearly shocked. "Dinah did that? But she said she loved it." Lauren snorted in the background. "What!? Lauren that's not funny! I'm going to call her right now." She grabbed her phone that was resting on the bed. She dialed her friend's number, and she answered on the second ring.

"Walz, hey..." but before she could finish her sentence, Camila had cut her off.

Lauren and Izzy both staring at her as though she was crazy. Maybe she should just make like Elsa and just let it go.

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio Kane," Camila said her friend's name all in one breath. The choreographer muttered a quiet 'shit' on the other side of the phone. She didn't know what she did, but obviously when someone uses your full name that just means that you're in deep shit. "Did you or did you not toss my dessert that I slaved over into the bin?"

If Camila could've seen the look on her friend's face right now, she probably would've smacked her. She was trying her best to bite back a laugh but was failing miserably. "Are you being forreal right now? Is this what you called me about? What if I was getting it on with Dante?"

Camila rolled her eyes. "You didn't answer my question Dinah Jane. Did you or did you not toss my dessert into the bin?"

"I meannnn...maybe I did. But come on Walz, you and I both know you're not the best cook," Dinah said. Which was true. Izzy decided to ignore the conversation between her mother and Dinah, and continued to talk to Lauren. "I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings. I didn't intend on you finding out. Wait...how did you even find out?"

"Izzy," Camila said. "It's okay anyway, I just wanted to mess with you for a bit." She laughed. "Was it THAT horrible though?"

Dinah snorted. "Guurlll...okay no it wasn't that horrible. But I was afraid it would've kicked in and killed me." She laughed. "Wait, shouldn't you be FaceTiming your baby daddy right now?"

Camila rolled her eyes at the mention of her wife. "I am right now. Izzy is getting sleepy, so I should get going. Good night you terrible, best friend."

Her friend laughed. "I love you too, Milz. Good night. Kiss baby Camren for me!"

"What?" Camila asked when she saw her wife staring at her with one of the biggest smiles on her face.

Lauren just shook her head and shrugged. "Nothing."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

Camila rolled her eyes and couldn't hold back her own smile. "Like, I don't know. Like you love me."

Izzy butted in. "But mama loves you, mummy. And she loves me too. But I think mama loves me more. Is that right?"

The green eyed mother laughed. "Of course, princesa. I love you the most. You're perfect."

Right when the child was about to respond, she yawned and rubbed at her eyes. "I tired," she muttered and snuggled up to her mother.

"Aw, are you ready for bed?" Izzy nodded against Camila's chest. "Tell mama good night and then I'll tuck you in."

The young Jauregui turned to the screen again. "Good night, mama. I love you, so much." She blew a kiss and Lauren pretended to catch it, placing her fist over her heart.

"Good night, mi amor. Sweetest of dreams. I love and I miss you already." She watched as her wife walked away with their daughter to carry her up to her room.

Do you remember when you were a kid and you fell asleep on the couch or  in the car and your parents would take you up to your room? Now you pass out on the couch and wake up on the floor.

And we really wanted to grow up.

A couple minutes passed and Camila reentered the room. She paused when she heard the soft singing coming from her MacBook.

"We even counted us out,
We weren't sure we'd make it,
But we've learned no matter what they dish out," Lauren sang softly but loud enough for her wife to hear her.

Camila smiled to herself when she heard Lauren's raspy voice coming out of the speakers. She had never really heard her wife sing before. It was usually her who sang. "It's nothing, we can take it. We'll go down in history. They'll describe our love as..."

Lauren looked startled for a moment as she wasn't expecting Camila to be back so soon.

"Incredible," they both sang together. Their voices complemented each other's perfectly.

"Sorry," Lauren muttered. "I didn't hear you come in. Is Izzy asleep?"

Camila nodded. "Yeah she is." She paused. "I see you listened to my album...." She trailed off trying to gauge a reaction from her wife, but her face didn't expose anything. "What's your thoughts on it?" 

Her wife shrugged. "It's okay."

The brunette fake gasped. "Ouch. You cut me deep, real deep, oh terrible wife of mine."

"I'm kidding. I like it. It's raw and filled with emotion....emotions you never told me you felt," Lauren looked at her wife. "Did it...did it really hurt you that bad?"

The singer sighed and looked down. She played with her fingers for a moment until looking back up at her wife. "It did. When I didn't know what really happened, it had hurt that much."

"Because of your dad?"

Camila nodded. "It just brought back the memories of what he did. It was as though I was a kid again," she sighed. "But it wasn't just that. I'm afraid of losing you, Lauren. I don't have a life without you."

The photographer shook her head 'no'. "Camz...I'm never going to hurt you the way your dad hurt you. I don't want to destroy our family the way he destroyed yours. I know I should've told you in the beginning what actually happened, but we're working pass that."

Camila nodded. "I know...I just. We were a family. Mom, dad and I. Then we weren't one. We were, then we weren't and that broke me," she wiped at her eyes and laughed. "I'm sorry. You didn't call to talk about this shit."

"I called to talk to you and Izzy. And if you're not okay, let's talk about this," Lauren said sincerely.

"I feel like..." Camila paused trying to gather her words. "I feel like when we think about 'meant to be' we think about forever. A lifetime. But maybe it isn't supposed to last forever. Maybe it's just someone who's supposed to come into your life to teach your something or to make you feel something," she shrugged. "Maybe the forever isn't the person, but it's what we get from them."

"Camz..." Lauren began but she stopped. She didn't know how to respond to what her wife had just said. "Maybe you're right. But, Camz I could never have a forever if you're not the person there with me. Maybe we met each other for a reason. To teach each other something. But I am irrevocably in love with you. Our forever should be with the person and it should be to learn something from each other."

Camila sighed. She knew her wife wanted to be with her. She knew Lauren was sorry for what had happened between them. But what was the problem?

The problem is that when we're in love we become insecure. Things we were so sure about, even though we may have known the truth for years, we decide to question it now. We spend a wasteful amount of time and energy questioning, analysing the change in behaviour, in tone, speech and we begin to blame ourselves for it. When it probably has nothing to do with us.

The thing is, we need to trust ourselves, our guts and know that we didn't do anything wrong. But yet, that's easier said than done. If we know it in our heart, in our minds that we didn't do anything wrong, then why do we make such a big deal out of it?

So maybe, the way Camila reacted to the situation, wasn't entirely her fault, but at the same time, Lauren didn't know anything or much about her past because she had done a great job at keeping it hidden. But Lauren had apologized constantly about what had happened, but maybe all it did was further irritate the situation.

"A year ago, everything was different you know?" Camila stated rhetorically. "I wouldn't have pictured myself like this, us like this. But now I realise as I look back, a year can do a lot to a person."

A relationship, a marriage, means you come together to make each other better. It's not all about you, and it's not all about them. Its all about the relationship that the both of you decided to come together to make. You support their dreams and visions. You help them find themselves when they're lost in the wilderness. You help calm those dreadful thoughts in their head. You help them because they help you. Make each other better. Make each other the better version that they can be. Challenge each other to go beyond average. Find the greatness within each other and help them to find a way to tap into that and release it.

Make sure they can find their biggest fan in you, and you can find yours in them.

A relationship isn't all about sex. Or having someone to hold you during the night. It's about the emotional connection that you two possess, where you can talk about any and everything.

"I love you. Please never doubt that. Even if you can't see it right now, just know that in my heart, I am hopelessly in love with you."

Camila had a small smile on her face. "I love you too, Lauren. So much more than I could even begin to say."

***

"Becky?" The teenager was startled when she heard someone call her name. She was currently strolling through the park after going for a mid day jog.

When she turned around, she smiled. "Camila. Hey." She put the cap back on her water bottle and then addressed her. "You're out jogging?" She smirked.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Yes I am. What's with that face?"

"I thought you don't like doing anything physical?"

"And I thought you weren't a fan of me?" The singer countered back causing Becky to toss her head back in laughter.

"Okay. You got me there," Becky admitted. "But I think if anyone else were in my position where they kept meeting someone famous, they would do their research on them. And I may have watched an interview or five." She shrugged.

Camila drank some of her own water. She wasn't exactly sure why she went out for a run, besides the fact that it was a beautiful day and she was just lazing away at home. She could've gone to the studio and mess around a bit with some vocals, but she wasn't in the mood to do that. Plus, if she had started to do that, Izzy would've been left waiting at the pavement for her. "And after watching these interviews, what are your thoughts on me?"

"I just think that someone needs to give you a damn high five already," Becky started to laugh causing Camila to join right in. "But, I don't need any interviews to know what type of person that you are. I already think you're pretty dope."

The singer smiled, and playfully bumped shoulders with the teenager. "If it's any consolation, I think you're pretty dope yourself." They walked around aimlessly for a few minutes until they found an empty bench and took a seat. "How come you're not at school?"

"I don't have any classes today. I go to Lion Crest; it's a private high school not too far from here. There's some event today and I decided to ditch for a bit."

"Does your mom know?"

Becky nodded. "Yeah she does. If I ditched, my mom would have my ass on a silver platter, to be honest." She laughed.

"Is your mom strict?"

The teenager sighed. "I won't say that she's strict, she just cares a lot. She just wants me to be the best version of me that I can be. Since my dad passed away, I think it got a lot worse because now I have to grow up without a father, so I guess she's trying to take on the both roles of a mom and of a dad."

Camila looked at her. She saw a tinge of sadness in the girl's eyes. She knew how it felt to lose a father. She had lost hers when she was 8, but he was lost to the world when she was 15. The thing is, she had spent so many years hating him, that she didn't ever take the time to mourn his death. Seeing Becky now, and thinking about Alejandro....well, the tug at her heart made her realise that maybe just maybe, she didn't hate him as much as she thought.

"How old were you when he died?"

Becky shrugged. "I was 5, turning 6. I don't...I don't remember much about him. I just remember how he would sing to me every night when he got home. How he would take me to the park. He always promised to get me a dog, but he never could," she sighed heavily, feeling her throat begin to tighten. "He was diagnosed with liver cancer. He would drink himself to sleep almost every night. I didn't know why he would do that. Why would he purposely hurt himself like that, but when he died and I grew up, my mom told me." She sighed heavily and looked into Camila's eyes. "Tell me...tell me what do you see when you look at me."

Camila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She felt as though she knew what Becky was talking about, but at the same time, she was in shock. "What do you mean?"

"Uncanny resemblance, remember?" Becky asked. "Rebecca Marie Cabello. I'm your sister."

Even though Camila had made assumptions as to the identity of this girl, of who Becky was, hearing her say it was completely different. Instead of saying anything, she just stared at her. It all made sense now; why she looked so familiar.

She could now see her father's smile, whenever Becky smiled. Her father's eyes, even though the teenager's own were a light shade of blue. Looking at Rebecca was practically looking into a mirror at a younger version of herself.

"I..I..." Camila stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Do you hate me?" Becky asked softly. "I would understand if you did. I'm the cause for your family breaking up...I."

But before she could even complete her sentence, Camila butted in. "No...no. No. I don't hate you, Becky. I could never hate you. I never even thought about hating you. And I don't blame you for what happened. You didn't even exist back then, so how could I?" When Camila saw the relief flash on the girl's face, she smiled.

"Can I...can I hug you?" Rebecca asked meekly, afraid that Camila would've said no, but when she felt arms being wrapped around her, she knew that wasn't so. When they pulled away it was silent for a moment. "Did you know about me?"

The older sister nodded. "I did. But not for long though. My mom gave me your number, and I just...I just wasn't sure if I was ready to meet you as yet."

Becky nodded in understanding. "I get it. When I accidentally met you the first time, it took everything within me to not tell you who I was, but I managed to control myself. I had told my mom that I wanted to meet you, she's a bit worried that you might...I don't know piss off on me."

"So your mom doesn't know you've been meeting me all this time?"

The girl shook her head 'no'. "I had to lie about Izzy's party. She wanted to meet the person who's party I was going to, but I had to convince her not to. She's overprotective, for good reasons I guess."

Camila nodded. She stood and pulled Becky up with her. "To be honest, I always wanted a sister, and I never wanted to have one the way I have you. I have so much going on right now, but I want you to know, that I don't hate you, nor am I mad at you. I can't say the same about your mom," Becky nodded. She can understand why Camila felt the way she did towards her mother, but this was a start. "But, I'm looking forward to having you in my life. In time, I'll tell Izzy about you and my wife. Possibly even my fans....but not right now."

Becky smiled. "I get it. I'll have to ease my mom into this as well. I mean, she and Sinu talk, but she knew how you were when shit went down, so I guess my mom is just a bit skeptical."

"I should get going though," Camila glanced at her watch. "It's almost time for me to pick Izzy up from school. I'll bring her to the park later. Maybe you can drop by and bring Nugget?"

Her younger sister nodded. "Yeah. I think I can."

Camila smiled. "I'll see you around?"

"You will."

***

Whoop. There ya have it!

Sorry for taking so long to update, university started back and well, that's the excuse I'm using as to why I didn't update sooner.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.
Also, can we talk about my new cover?! They look boujee as fuck. 

Until next time, kids! 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 905 2
Camila is married to Harry. Lauren is married to Louis. However, their marriages aren't what they seem. Harry and Louis are long time lovers and only...
192K 4.6K 35
fix marriage? how will lauren and camila will take it? Ps this is from sookieinthezone its originally from julie elmo story i just wanted to thank yo...
185K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
43.8K 1.7K 29
Lauren Jauregui thinks she already found the perfect woman to be her wife. Keana is a doctor like Lauren. She's brilliant like Lauren. And she's weal...