The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 21}

2.3K 138 1
By Jody244

**Missing You**

"Now Pay back is a bad bitch
And baby I'm the baddest
You're f**kin with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this
No and it'd would be nice of me to take it easy on ya but nah
Baby  I'm sorry, I'm not sorry"

Shay sing along as she and Patrice cleaning the living room, they were home alone so Shay got unruly and bucked the radio up.

"Shay turn it down!" Patrice yelled over the music.

Shay heard what she said and went over to the radio and turn the volume down.

"What's your problem?" Shay frowned

"The noise is getting on top of my nerves now... How do you listen music so damn loud?" Patrice complaint

"It's more fun and relaxing" Shay said rolling her eyes.

"What ever... So Mr Hyin will be here tomorrow" Patrice said batting her lashes.

"So?" Shay said bothered.

Shay was still upset about the last time they talked, she was mad a him for leaving and she was missing him. She thought herself not to think about him because he's already with someone but she just can't stop.

"Don't act like you don't missed him being around" Patrice said staring at her expression.

"Why should I? He's just out boss right" she said with no emotion.

"Really! The boss who offered to bring you soup when you Were sick huh? The boss that told me to take the day just so you two could be alone? Don't think I--+

" Patrice you know nothing.... And all that's not true " Shay said glaring on the ground.

Patrice was about to replied when the phone rang, she motion Shay to go picked it up since she was closer to it.

***

Leon just got out of a meeting, he did all he came to do and he was glad he'll be leaving soon.

London been bugging him to stay a few more days so they could do some catching up but all Leon wanted is to go home to see Shay.

He hasn't heard her voice since he left and he just didn't know how to called her. He pulled out his phone and decided to call his landline at home seeing is she will picked up.

"Hello" he heard Shay answered and his heart skipped a beat.

"Miss Valentine... How are things with Sun Hi back home?" he said trying to keep is voice strong.

Shay become speechless when he called her miss Valentine, now she knew he wasn't serious with her when they kissed.

"All is well Mr Hyin" she replied keeping her voice strong.

Leon sigh at her calling him Mr Hyin. "Shay!" He breathe out over the phone.

"Yes Leon" Shay replied and he smiled.

"Leon there you are.... What you say we go out for lunch" London said Interrupting his called.

Shay heard the voice and her mood changed instantly, she cut the call when she felt her heart sunk down.

"Shay! Miss Valentine!" Leon called through the phone but Shay already cut the call.

Leon was pissed at London for interrupting his conversation, she was staring at him smiling her white teeth off and he scoffed at her.

"Don't you have some respect London?" He snarled

"I'm sure that call wasn't important so stop eating yourself up and lets go for lunch" she said being cocky.

"I don't feel like having lunch with you I'm going home, my business here is done!" He gruffed.

"Really Leon! I spend every minute of my time dealing with your companies and I can't have lunch with you to show your appreciation!" She huffed.

London Min-ho is Leon childhood friend, they grew up together. Their parents were good friends, since Leon dad die he went to America to controlled the business he had there. He had two hotels In South Korea, he left London in charged of them since she was so honest and a good leader.

Over the years she had been doing a great job and managing everything but what London want is to become Leon wife. She think he owed her that much and he was single and not seeing anyone.

"So are we going for that lunch?" She asked seriously.

"Fine, where are we going?" He replied calmly

"Jungsik Seoul" London beamed.

Leon scoffed as he entered the black Benz that was waiting on them. London told the driver where to and smile looping her hands with Leon.

He only tolerated her because he couldn't managed to handle those hotels along with the oil companies back home. The entire time his mind was on Shay and he couldn't wait for the day to end...

I miss you... He admit to himself.

°•°

"Shay is everything OK?" Patrice asked Shay.

She was moody ever since she picked the called and she wouldn't tell Patrice who called.

"I'm fine Patrice" she almost snapped.

"Then why the sudden mood? Who called?" Patrice asked throwing her hands on her hips.

"I told you they got the wrong number" she said rolling her eye's.

"Hmmmhmm I didn't born big you know?" Patrice said rhetorically

Before Shay could replied the doorbell rang and Patrice jumped to it. Shay was relief because of all the questions she was asking.

She knew Leon was out with the person that was in his mind and she couldn't help herself from feeling jealous about it.

"I miss you" she admit to herself.

"You have company" Patrice said walking back in the kitchen.

"Who?" Shay asked confused

"Go see yourself" Patrice said with attitude.

Shay rolled her eyes, drying her hands and walked out to the living room. She saw Nate and Mia and she wonder why they are here.

"Hey guys" she waved at them.

"What's up Shay" Nate said walking over to her.

"Where's Leon?" Mia asked Looking around.

"He's out of the country I thought you guy's know" Shay told them.

If Mia is here then who was the woman in the back ground? Shay asked herself.

"What? He's not here" Mia frowned

"Nope he'll be back tomorrow" Shay told her.

"Whatever... Nate I'm ready" she said bossy

"I'm not I came to see Shay" Nate argued.

Shay eyes widen at him saying he came to see her. She like Nate as a friend and his warm personality but if he's thinking otherwise, she's not up for it.... She told herself.

"Leon is not here so no need for me to be here so please take me back home" she huffed.

Cocky bitch!!! Shay thought

"Don't you know your way home?" Nate snapped

"Did I drive my own car?" She snapped back "You said we were coming to see Leon" she stomped.

Shay looked between the two of them with her mouth sealed, Mia was grumbling for Nate to bring her home but Nate was resisting.

"Fine! Go wait on me in the car" he ordered

"Don't keep me waiting" she said marching out.

"I'm sorry about her attitude, she's something else" Nate told Shay

"That's OK, I'm used to person with her attitude" she grinned

"So I... Was thinking... If I could take you out sometimes" he stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

Nate never felt this awkward to asked a girl out but with Shay its like he was nervous to asked her.

"Nate I'm sorry but I can't" Shay said honestly

"Why not? Just as friends" he pout like a little kid causing Shay to smile.

"Ok I'll think about it" she smiled.

"Don't take long" he told her.

"NATHAN!" Mia yelled from outside.

Nate scoffed waving at Shay as he exit the front door, Shay didn't know what her answer will be. Dating wasn't her priority right now worst she's having these feelings for Leon.

She knew Nate is a good guy but she has to sort out her life first, she need to have a talk with John Dyer real soon.

*
*
*

Another update reader's.... Hope you enjoying..

Vote, comment and share....

Love ya... JODY

Just want to add that I have the best readers so far. Thanks for reading my story without any criticism or giving me any headache.

I've read a couple story and heard the author complaining and warnings readers about their criticism and bad comments. No one is prefect OK so simple point out a mistake as kindly as possible and just be nice, we all are trying.

Help one another and keep the peace.... Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 486 43
"why the fuck did you went on a date with him? he is not even your type!!" he growls. "so what? he is friendly and nice to me" I replied confidently...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
363 38 22
Laura just moved to a new town after something bad happened at her old school. She knows that moving wouldn't do much. After all, people act the same...
41.4K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...