Only You | T.Holland

Por AprilFellsword

Everyone's got an ex, most of which ended badly. Carter Evans has one. Except she has to see hers everyday. ... Mais

I had an apple
Makes his ass look great
Doesn't mean you can call me kid
I may have stolen the script from Chris
You said you wouldn't talk about my fat feet!
I am the most soberest girl in the whole world
Stop staring at my ass
Ha ha, funny that is
We're practically sick of your PDA
Crap, am I going to be fired
Chace Crawford is pretty hot
So, drinks?
It's practically fate
You get paid to follow Tom around
Ew, you know I don't like cheese
That's never good
This is multi tasking
It was meant to be a surprise
Wait, I didn't mean it
I was talking to the dogs, but hey Tom
Don't be cute. You're not cute
Why are you wearing a hair net?
So, I broke my nose
I'm sure Harrison is single
Call me that again
I choose to ignore it
I should hope so, we are engaged
Yeah, well, I'm freaking out
We upped the stakes
Like Vegas? How romantic
Because I'm sad
I might be late for chemistry
Keep outta my sex life
It was Max!
Oh, what did you do?
It was his idea!
Or have I just really misread everything?
I wish I could stop crying
Ever think maybe you should shut up?
For the record, Shmaptain Shmerica
You promise there will be cake?
Well, that was pathetic
Do all the pushing while you're at it
Why is naming babies so hard?
He doesn't 'got it'
I promise I'll stop the sex talk!
What an asshole
THANK YOU
I like to do Tom
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Blue & Spider-Man
Author update

Kinda creepy, I wont lie to you

6.1K 130 58
Por AprilFellsword

Me and Lizzie spent the whole day together, the morning starting off with a workout - mostly involving yoga and crunches. We stopped by the spa to get a massage before heading to the mall and wasting a few hours.

"I think you should wear that outfit you brought today at the meal. It honestly looks amazing on you." Lizzie said as we headed into the nail salon.

"I had planned another outfit, but based on the restaurant, I'm thinking about dressing it up a bit more." I told her as we approached the main desk. "Hi, appointment under Carter?" I asked with a smile.

"Ah, Yes. We have you booked in, if you want to follow me." The kind woman led us to the nail station that had two women waiting for us.

It didn't take long for the ladies to start working on our nails, applying the extensions we'd asked for.

"It'll be so nice to spend this evening together, before Tom flies back to England." Lizzie said with a smile, looking through the colour wheels provided.

"I've really enjoyed spending so much time with him, so much so that we've decided to finally move in together!" I squealed trying me best not to knock the work the lady was doing.

"You guys are my favourite couple. Have you guys discussed your future? Like marriage, children?" She asked with her a smile and one eyebrow quirked up with intrigue.

"We did, a few months ago."

We were travelling around the US for Infinity War promotion and finally had an evening to ourselves where we weren't surrounded by our friends.

Me and Tom sat on the side of the rooftop pool that the staff had generously allowed us to have access to tonight. We had bottle of wine sat between us with two glasses.

I had my feet dipped in as I watched Tom lower himself into the water. I could see the steam rising off his body as he got completely submerged in the warm water. His curls were strung about messily as he shook out the excess water.

"This view is breathtaking." I smiled as I took a sip of my wine.

"It really is." Tom breathed.

"Just look at those trees and the skyline. I could look at it forever." I looked away from the view to see Tom already looking at me with a lopsided grin.

"I could look at you forever." He smirked as he waxed over to the edge before stopping in front of me. He placed his hands on my thighs and looked up at me.

"I love you and everything, but you gotta stop being such a cliche." I laughed as I placed my hand over top of his.

"So, what did you do yesterday?" Tom asked, lightly stroking my thigh almost absentmindedly. "I'm sorry I was busy all day."

"Oh, it's not worry. Don't stress. Well, I really wanted to explore so I went on a hike. I found this beautiful hiking trail. I followed it all the way into the woods - kinda creepy, I won't lie to you - I got a bit lost and had to use Google maps to find my way out. And as I was walking back, I found this amazing manor and it had a field with this stunning walkway with this white pavilion and an amazing porch! It was beautiful, Tom. The more I walked around the more I thought.... never mind it's stupid." I sighed as I trailed off and looked away from him.

"What is it, darling?" He asked, moving his head so that he was directly in my sight line. "You know you can tell me anything."

"You'll laugh at me." I groaned as I brought my hands up to cover my face. My bun flopped about on top of my head as I leant forward slightly.

Tom reached up to gently grasped my wrists to lower them. "Maybe." He spoke softly with a small laugh. "But, come on, talk to me."

"Ugh, I just - I thought that it'd be a beautiful wedding venue. I pictured what our wedding would be like and having our family there and the flowers and the bridesmaids and you having Harrison as your best man." I rambled in one breath, scared that Tom would be terrified by my level of commitment.

"Now can I tell you something?" He asked softly, looking at me with so much love in his eyes. I nodded and waited for him to continue. "I think about our future all the time. I think about us getting married, I think about decorating the first house that we buy together, I think about having our first child, I think about us having our second child. Carter, you are my future and I can only imagine a picture perfect life with you." He smiled at me, pulling himself up slightly so that he could press a gentle kiss to my lips, pulling away a few seconds later.

"You think about things like that?" I asked as I looked up to meet his soft brown eyes.

"Of course I do, darling. I think about a lot of things." He pulled himself up out of the pool, spinning around to sit next to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close. I rested my head on his shoulder and let out a breath in content.

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters, I think about replacing that awful lamp in the guest bedroom, because as much as I love you, I hate that lamp even more." He laughed. "I'm joking. I do actually think about raising a daughter and having her learn to dance, maybe I'll teach her a Spider-Man pose or two. I imagine that she doesn't like her name so only goes by a nickname - but hating when people make fun of it. She's super strong and feisty but being the most loving little angel you'll ever meet." Tom's hand stroked my thigh lightly, tracing light circles as he spoke of our future.

I pulled back to look at him with a huge smile. "What did I do to deserve you?" I pecked his lips lightly, letting my eyes flutter open when I pulled away.

"I'm the lucky one."

                                  Me and Tom walked into the restaurant hand in hand as the waiter lead us to our table. We weaved in and out of the various tables that were scattered throughout the room.

As we reached the table, Tom pulled the chair out for me, and pushed it back in once I had sat down.

"Those Brits are such gentlemen." Lizzie said with a wink from her chair next to Chris.

"Shut up, Lizzie. Just because your boyfriend is rude as shit, doesn't mean you need to be jealous." I laughed, placing my hands on the table.

"I'm not rude!" Chris said defensively, trying to fight the grin waiting to appear.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I muttered as I looked over the menu with a smirk on my lips. "I think I might get the risotto."

"I've had that from her before, it's really good, love." Tom smiled as he took my hand gently.

"What about you guys? What are you thinking of getting?" I looked up to them as I reached for the glass of water sat in front of me.

"Lizzie was saying before about the lobster, that sounded nice." Chris said as he looked at his menu. "Tom?"

"I'm thinking maybe the steak." He said, folding up his menu and pushing it to the side.

The waiter came over to us with the champagne that Chris and Lizzie had already asked for and took our orders. He quickly left, telling us that it wouldn't be long until our meals would be ready.

"So, what did you girls get up to today?" Chris asked, looking at his girlfriend with those puppy dog eyes.

"It was nice actually." She said, looking from me to Chris. "We did some yoga, had a massage then went shopping. Oh! We also got our nails done too, see!" She squealed, putting her hand in Chris' face with a smile on her lips as she showed him her new nails.

"They look lovely." He smiled, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

I couldn't help but look at them with awe as I watched them talk between themselves so contently. Lizzie had the cutest grin on her lips as she laughed at something Chris had whispered into her ear.

"I'm so happy for them." I whispered as I turned to look at Tom with a smile.

"You know it hasn't happened yet." He laughed, taking my hand in his and interlocking our fingers.

"But it's happening soon! Look, she has no idea what's about to happen and she'll be over the moon!" I cheered, reaching for the glass of champagne that sat in front of me.

"You're adorable, look at you, practically bouncing in your seat about something not even happening to you!" Tom laughed, gaining the attention of the couple opposite us.

"Did you say something?" Chris asked as he looked up.

"Oh, no we didn't. Look, here comes the food!" The waiters approached us balancing our meals before delicately placing them on the table.

"Thank you." Tom smiled at them and we all joined in as they left.

                        The waiters had cleared the table and we were just waiting to order our desserts. Lizzie had started a conversation her and Chris had about how they want to decorate their master bedroom. Lizzie wanted to have pastels but Chris wanted the typical grey and white.

"All I'm saying, is that we have a lot of grey in the living room so why not change it up a bit for the bedroom?" Lizzie told Chris with a smile. I swear, she doesn't have a single mean bone in her body.

"Can I tell you something?" Tom whispered in my ear, pulling my attention from Lizzie and Chris. I nodded my head and turned to him as he once again grabbed my hand and ran his thumb over my knuckles.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever been lucky enough to know and I just want you to know that I'm willing to do anything to make you happy. You know that, right?" He said with his ever-charming lopsided grin.

"Of course I know that, babe." I told him with a smile of my own.

"Good, because...." he trailed off before getting off the chair and falling to one knee.

"What are you doing? You know tonight is about-" I paused as I looked at Chris and Lizzie who were staring at us with huge grin. "It's about me isn't it?" I breathed as I turned back to Tom with watery eyes.

My hands shook and Tom only squeezed it tighter. My free hand went to my mouth, covering it as my jaw went slack.

"Darling, I love you more than anything in the world - more than being Spider-Man, more than you love wine. I couldn't imagine the rest of my life without you." He let go of my hand and pulled out a small velvet box. "So, Carter Evans." Tears fell as he pulled it open to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you, Tom." I spoke through my crying as a huge grin appeared. Tom broke into a smile and slid the ring on my finger. I pulled him up from the ground and pressed my lips to his, my hands were cupping his face and his held onto my waist.

When I pulled away it was I could finally hear and see anything outside of our little bubble. People had stopped what they were doing to watch us and were clapping for us. The waiters seemed all stop doing their jobs to cheer along with the other customers.

The smile on my face never faded as I looked at Chris and Lizzie, both had watery eyes.

"Was this your plan all along?" I asked Tom as I turned to look at him.

"Of course it was. I'm a romantic genius." He grinned. I shook my head with laughter as I laid my head on his chest, trying to control my breathing.

We finally sat back down and I couldn't stop myself from fiddling with the ring that now lived on my finger.

"And I bet you guys were in on this too?" I asked the couple sitting opposite us.

"Of course, who else would've been able to take you out to get your nails done and not be suspicious!" Lizzie laughed. "Now, show me the ring because Tom wouldn't let anyone see it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surprise?

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

I won't lie, I'm obsessed with this relationship and Carter isn't even a real person? The pic is Carter's dress and ring, but I imagine her hair being down and straight bc I love Dove's hair when it's straight.

Lots of love xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

108K 4.1K 60
FANBOY ❝ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. ❞ in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of shit going on while they have plans for...
5.4K 288 39
After a devasting breakup. Sabrina finding her boyfriend of seven years in bed with her oldest friend. She gave up on love. Especially with the one...
12.2K 512 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...