Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

After Bloody Rain

321 19 7
By historia14

BGM for this chapter: One Hand One Heartbeat by Yumi Kawamura (Ending Theme Song Persona 3 The Movie 'Midsummer Knight's Dream'

Brother, I can't see you. You can't see me. But I love you so much.

"How's Yuqi condition, Doc?"Jihoon threw a question while looking at the petite doll-alike face with Lolita sky blue dress girl who lied on the bed while closing her eyes in peace. Pretty, Jihoon thought but she's too fragile and dangerous. Jihoon caressed the girl's porcelain cheek, wiped out the falling tears from the corner of her eyes.

Yuqi cried in her whole life.

"Yuqi is fine. Like usual, her condition is stabile but not too strong as well. I hope you can keep her mind and heart in good condition so her physic won't drop,"doctor Miryo explained, she has been serving Yuqi from she was child because she's one of Park family's doctor.

Keep her mind and heart condition so she won't be drop. That was a hard matter. Jihoon clenched his fists, hatred filled his chest. He looked at the very fragile Yuqi. This still 16 years old girl has been suffering all of her life because of a rare disease. Ever since she was born, her physic condition was too weak and Yuqi lost her vision when she was 7 years old. When she entered her teenager years, Yuqi didn't get her period and shortly after the doctor said that Yuqi is hard to get pregnant in the future. There was too much things that already snatched away from Yuqi ever since the girl was born. But she's always being grateful with her life and loves someone genuinely.

"Yuqi if only you allowed me to tell Jimin Hyung about your existence,"Jihoon sighed.

"At least he would know, there's someone who loves him so much. More than that whore. Hyung won't be this suffering,"Jihoon clenched his fists.

"Jihoon,"

Jihoon was startled when he felt his hand being touched with a pair of cold and small hands. When he turned around, Yuqi's eyes already wide open.

"I will never enter Oppa's life. Because we will never be one. And one day, I will go, sooner or later,"

"Yuqi! Doctor has never said that you will die faster! As long as you can keep your physical condition properly!"

"Thank you Jihoon. You're indeed my best cousin. But I know, in the end this disease will undermine all my physical part's function,"

Jihoon's tears were flowing down while staring at Yuqi who smiled with strong heart. He didn't love Yuqi like Yuqi loves Jimin. She was his dear cousin and he takes care of her like she's his own sibling. Jihoon also had never met Jimin before that guy went to State and only learned about Jimin from Yuqi's stories. When Jimin went to State, Jihoon followed him and finally he took a chance to approach him as a stranger without telling him that he's Yuqi's cousin, Jimin's half sister. They were a good friend until Jihoon knew everything about Jimin, about Sana and Yoongi.

Jihoon felt his phone was vibrating. Then he pulled out his phone from his jacket's pocket and his sad and soft expression changed into stiff and emotional face. Then he quickly dug in his phone back to the pocket.

"Yuqi, I have evening class today. I will be back,"Jihoon pecked Yuqi's temple before he left that cute girl alone in her big, like a princess' chamber.

*Save Me*

Sana couldn't hold her tears to not come out when Yoongi stopped the car in airport parking area. Yoongi heaved a heavy sigh upon seeing his love's behavior and immediately pulled Sana into his chest. Sana who startled because suddenly Yoongi hugged her could only let out her sobs and gripped Yoongi's t-shirt.

They were hugging with the same position for a long moment. Both Sana and Yoongi didn't know what to say. Yoongi didn't want to say everything will be alright because he was not sure what will be alright? Jimin's condition? Jimin and Sana's relationship? Or his relationship with Sana? Or even his own condition? Yoongi also wasn't capable to tell her that actually he doesn't want to let Sana go, let Sana to go to Jimin's place and back to one of his most important person's embrace. The imagination about Sana back to Jimin's embrace, confess her love, completely owned by his beloved brother just pained Yoongi's heart. He really had no idea what to say right now because the most important thing is they can settle this problem properly and find the best way.

"Yoongi, I don't want to be separated with you,"finally Sana broke the silence between them. Sending thousands draggers stabbing Yoongi's heart at once. Yoongi didn't want to be apart with Sana as well. Yoongi pressed his lips into a line feeling the pain in his heart, tightened his embrace until unconsciously he grabbed her long hair very tight.

"I love you,"

Sana's voice which saying love right in Yoongi's ear sounded cracked and hurting his heart. Yoongi couldn't hold himself to not cry but he didn't let Sana to find out. Responding her, Yoongi only kissed the skin behind her ear lovingly.

"Sana don't comeback to Jimin's embrace!"

"Sana don't kiss Jimin!"

"Sana don't make love with him!"

Yoongi was dying to tell those to Sana but he has no authority. He didn't have rights at all. He didn't have authority to separate the official couple. He knew Sana still loves Jimin, a part of her heart is belong to Jimin, that's why it scared Yoongi. It was not fair and very mean considering he's the third person in this relationship. He was the person who created this tragedy. He was the one who destroyed everything, damaged everything, hurt everyone, made Sana and Jimin cried. Two persons he cares the most in this world.

"Sana, if you can't deal with everything, you can count on me. I will go to your place immediately,"Yoongi said when finally they broke the hug.

"Eventhough I know, I will never success to make him happy. I won't success to lighten him again. You're that great girl, Sana. You have power to change someone Sana,"Yoongi pinced her nose gently.

Sana bit her bottom lip. What if the way to revive Jimin back is comeback to Jimin's side forever? Leaving Yoongi. Won't comeback to Yoongi and won't be together with Yoongi again like her wish. Sana shook her head.

"I will definitely be back to you Yoongi,"

Yoongi smiled and pecked Sana's corner of lips briefly before he pulled the girl's finger and shoved a ring onto her fourth finger. A small ring with infinity symbol and small diamonds decorating the ring. Sana's eyes rounded upon seeing what Yoongi just gave her. Once again Yoongi pulled Sana closer to him and kissed her temple gently before he rested his forehead against Sana's, their hot breathes were blowing against each other. Yoongi shut his eyes, the love he feels toward Sana exceed his expectation. Sana is his soul.

"Sana let me be selfish. I want you to still want me,"Yoongi begged, gave up with his sanity.

"I want you Yoongi. I-I love you so much,"Sana cried again and now Yoongi tilted his head to press her lips with his lips. Sana responded Yoongi's kiss with snaking her arms around Yoongi's neck and they shared an emotional kiss before she hopped out from the car and they were separated for a while.

*Save Me*

"Yoongi-ah,"

"Hmm?"Yoongi responded, he shut his eyes when he felt she hugged him from behind.

"Were these wounds hurt you?"Sana asked, she played her finger following the long pattern from the scars almost all over his back. Sana's fingers stopped in a not too long scar but the thicker one. She bit her bottom lip with painful feelings, then she kissed the scar. Yoongi shut his eyes upon feeling her soft touch on his scar.

The mark of she is still breathing until today because of Yoongi.

"When I was still young, it pained a lot. But for mom's sake I didn't cry and held it all along. I don't know since when, I was already invulnerable with the pains,"Yoongi turned around to cup Sana's face. Sana stared at him with her sparkling, deep eyes, it looked painful and sad.

"Yoongi, there's no one who's strong enough to hold pain. Either physically nor mentally. Especially this heart,"Sana placed her palm against his left chest.

"I don't want you to get hurt again,"Sana mumbled but Yoongi was good enough to hear that.

"Now you're acting like my mom Miss Minatozaki,"Yoongi chuckled.

"There's nothing that can hurt me except seeing you crying,"Yoongi placed a kiss in Sana's eyelid. She shut her eyes, absorbing Yoongi's lips touch and his hot breath. Slowly but gradually, Sana let go of Yoongi's touch and kissed every inch in Yoongi's face down to his neck.

"I can die if I saw you get injured again Mr. Min,"Sana whispered after she satisfied kissing Yoongi. She tried to forget her worst memory when she saw Yoongi got stabbed by a sword when he protected her. The overflowing bloods, little did everyone know, it became Sana's worst nightmare for a few days after that. Sana felt she could die if ever she saw bloods from the person she loves. She wouldn't have a heart.

~Because nobody can stand if seeing their beloved one covered by bloods.~

"Where are you? I don't have much time,"Yoongi roamed his vision to the whole abandoned warehouse he's in right now. The person he's looking for ever since he stepped in here still hasn't appeared yet and it got Yoongi's nerve already. He got the answer for the person whom he called right now then he hung up the call before he dug in the phone inside his pocket pants again.

Yoongi leaned his tall body against the iron rack with big boxes which he has no idea what's inside the box. He just shut his eyes while leaning against the rack. This storageroom was far from the town, in the abandoned port. The person who invited him here might have a plan and no matter what is that, Yoongi is ready. Something is going to happen. The hurricane had already blew his life ever since a long time ago and Yoongi has never not prepared with whatever but losing Sana.

Klang!!!!

Yoongi opened his eyes to see who entered the warehouse. The warehouse's exposure was quiet bad due to just one lamp which still illuminating the wide room. While narrowing his eyes with stoic face, Yoongi began to know who's walking in the dark. It's not just one person. It's more.

"Tch, son of a bitch,"Yoongi hissed before he stepped forward and met five muscular and bigger guys than him. Yoongi looked at the five guys with expressionless face waiting for an explanation, or maybe an action. But seems like Yoongi didn't need any explanation and only waited for an action, oops, ready for an action because he noticed that they bring a wooden stick with each of them. Crap, he's in a dead end!

"What a loser Park Jihoon is,"Yoongi wet his lips while smirking. Not taking any more moment to wait, after Yoongi threw the statement, those five guys attacked Yoongi immediately. Yoongi definitely could run away if he is a loser. First, run for his life and beg to not get beaten up. Second, he's strong enough and has taekwondo basic he learned ever since he entered Park family house, if his opponent was not this many of course. But it was clear enough the purpose of the person who sent these executioners.

He wants Yoongi to die.

And maybe his wish will come true because in a first try of flying first, Yoongi could dodge but another person tried to kick his legs to knock him down but Yoongi could still avoid if there's no third person. Because of too many person who attacked him, just in minutes count Yoongi couldn't fight back anymore. Although he was really got beaten up already, Yoongi still tried to stand up and hold on with all of his might.

'Sana, I don't know why this world is too cruel with us,'Yoongi mentally said whilst getting a punch in his face but he still tried to fight back.

'Ever since before I realized that the earth and all of it's contents are trying to separate us in many ways,'

Yoongi still fighting with his heart while holding on. Holding on, trying to fight back although his head was already heavy. Although bloods already ozzing out from his nose, lips, temple and many parts in his face and body. A wooden stick successfully knocked his head making Yoongi stumbled. Bloods came out from the part of his just knocked head. As if that's not enough, another wooden stick hit his back hardly. Yoongi fell on his knees, his left palm covered his mouth and from his mouth came overflowing fresh bloods. Slowly Yoongi stood up again with all the rest of his strength when Sana's smile flashed on his mind.

'But I only have you. Only you who love me this greatly. I don't want to give up for the sake of your love,'

Whack!!!!

Yoongi kneeled down when a wooden stick successfully knocked him down from the back of his knees. His consciousness has already decreased. His head was heavy, painful and dizzy. But the most painful one was his heart when he thinks about Sana, calls her name, remembering her face.

'So I can keep alive...'

"Enough,"

With his distracted conscious and blurry eyes, Yoongi didn't realize when Jihoon came out from his hidden spot. The five muscular guys let go of Yoongi when Jihoon already stood up in front of the beaten up and injured Yoongi. Bloods kept flowing down from his head and face, falling to the floor like a bloody rain. With cold eyes, Jihoon watched the bleeding Yoongi who finally fell down to the floor.

But before Yoongi fell down and lost his conscious, he managed to meet Jihoon's eyes and heard him.

"You deserve to get this because you made him suffering much. I make sure Sana will also get her turn very soon,"

Yoongi gathered the rest of his power to grab Jihoon's collar but he failed because he couldn't bear the pain anymore before he could say,"I will definitely kill you if you ever lay your hand on her,"

Yoongi collapsed but he could still hear that Jihoon says something.

"I won't if you break up and leave her forever,"

*Save Me*

Sana didn't follow her logic when she parted away with Yoongi. For less than an hour waiting for the plane to take off, right when the plane will close the door to take off, Sana quickly grabbed her bag and ran leaving the plane. She ignored each of confused stare from the passengers and officers when she just ran for her dear life to go back to the place where she bid a goodbye with Yoongi.

This is crazy. Even when her heart was sure that after all she'll be back to Yoongi but Sana knew, when she sees Jimin everything will be hard for her. Sana didn't want to be separated with Yoongi and hurt him. Hurting Yoongi means she kills her heart slowly.

Now she didn't show a slight of hesitation and didn't care anymore aside of get back to Yoongi's side. Sana was searching for Yoongi to everywhere and called Yoongi but Yoongi's phone was deactive. Just then she recalled that Yoongi might be in work, Sana quickly stopped a cab and headed to his work place but she got nothing.

Sana couldn't find Yoongi everywhere. In his office, apartment, club, even their school and the lake. She went back to Yoongi's apartment and sat weakly behind the door.

She was feeling guilty with Jimin because she couldn't save him. The fact is, she couldn't break Yoongi's heart for her reunion with Jimin. That maybe, just maybe, it was possible that she'll get back in Jimin's side again. She was still not ready to end her relationship with Jimin because the situation is not stabile yet. After all, Sana thought by staying in Yoongi's side, ensuring their heart and future, strengthen their bond and gathering all of their courage, she could be ready to break Jimin's heart.

Yeah, the last option that Sana avoided the most. Break Jimin's heart.

Sana cried with pained heart because of her decision.

"I'm sorry Oppa...I'm sorry,"Sana sobbed. The beautiful memories with Jimin when they were still in high school were flashing again in Sana's mind but it didn't save Jimin at all. Sana didn't want to go and hurt Yoongi's heart deeper than she hurt Jimin's heart. Now Sana turned into the cruelest person ever and Jihoon's words were right.

To: My Yoongi

Yoongi-ah, I can't leave you. I'm back and I won't leave your side.

Sana sent the message to Yoongi before she stood up from her sitting position, heading to the bedroom. When she reached the bed where every night she hugged Yoongi, Sana threw her exhausted body. Trying to close her eyes because she's sure that Yoongi will comeback and find her.

But for days, Yoongi didn't come home.

For days, Sana didn't eat, drink even she didn't move from her place. She just bend over, hugging her legs, sitting on the floor while leaning against the bed. Sana only held her phone, sending hundred messages to Yoongi, calling him infinitely but she didn't get any respon. Sana buried her face in between her knees. Right in the third day, Sana was sure that something is happening with their relationship and now, once again this girl was sinking in her despair.

Without Jimin, she felt lonely and sad but without Yoongi, she felt empty. She really couldn't live without him and now seems like he disappears from her live again. Sana breathed heavily. She didn't cry, but her heart was over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
193K 5.7K 75
Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised)
1.1K 109 20
[COMPLETE] They say we fall in love three times in our lives. While the first two are just idealistic or hard loves, full of pain and lies; THE LAST...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...