Emerald Coast High (A Sonic F...

By Mazzy15

What will happen when Sophie goes to Emerald Coast High. Will she fall in love with her one and only or will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Hiatus

1 0 0
By Mazzy15

Author's note:
Hey everyone. I was reading back thought this fanfic and I felt very dissatisfied with the quality of the writing, since I started it so very long ago. I've decided to try and rewrite it but I need your help to make that happen. It would be the greatest help if you could comment what you liked about this fanfic, what you would want to see in a rewrite or any other things you want to mention about it. Feel free to pitch ideas at me, even.
Thanks so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 71 32
Sophie always wanted to become a singer and she succeeded. But what happens when her crush from high school, comes and joins her in the music industr...
5.2M 151K 28
Sophie Green Is a nerd. Everyone picks on her. There is only one person who protects her and when he is not around they pick on her twice as much. Wh...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
20.2K 520 17
A girl named Skylar is abused by her father untill she takes to much and runs away and is took in by Jacob and his Mom who soon become her family But...