Chapter 1

Shadow and Knuckles belong to SEGA.

Sophie, Katelyn and Jake belong to me.

Emerald Coast High also belongs to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Normal P.O.V

It seemed like a normal day. The sun was shining through the parting in the window and the birds chirped. But this was no ordinary day. This was Sophie's first day at her new high school. She was going to Emerald Coast High, the most popular school in her neighbourhood.

Sophie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping.The sun was streaming in my window. I groaned and rolled over. Great, school. But then I remembered. It was high school. Everything could be different at my new high school. The smell of bacon helped me out of bed.

I ran downstairs and hugged my mum, she was standing at the stove cooking bacon. "Hey mum, is my bacon in that lot?" I asked with pleading eyes. She couldn't say no to these eyes. "No. You'll have to get your own. This is for Katelyn." I couldn't believe it, she said no to these eyes. I'll have to get another trick, and breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cereal(boring, I know) and sat down at the dining table next to my little sister. She was starting year 5. She was waiting patiently for her breakfast.

I finished off my breakfast and went back upstairs to have a shower.

Katelyn's P.O.V

Sophie left and went upstairs and my mum brought me some bacon. "Thanks mum." I smiled up at her. "Your welcome sweetie." She replied. I ate my bacon and went upstairs to get ready for school.

Sophie's P.O.V

I turned the tap and let the hot water fall on my body. It was refreshing as well as slightly relaxing. I ran my fingers through my hair. My thoughts were on high school. Who would be there? What would they be like?Were they going to accept me? My thoughts were disrupted by a knock on the door, it was Katelyn. "Hurry up, we're going to be late." She said. I hurriedly turned off the shower, wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room to get dressed.

It was dark in my room. The curtains were still closed. I got dressed then pulled back the curtains. Warm sunlight hit my face. And then I knew that I was ready for my first day at my new high school.

------------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V

I got into my school clothes and walked outside to meet my friends. Shadow, Knuckles and Sonic were waiting to walk with me to school. This year I had finished with being a freshman and was a bit more respected.I was going to enjoy my new rank in the school. When I left last year,I gained the rank of the group was in which was the bad boy group. Although I'm not a bad boy,I still liked to hang out in that group.

I went to meet my friends. "Hey Jake, you ready? We wouldn't want to be late and keep you from your fans." Sonic said to me with a smirk. "Yeah, lets go." I said.