Possessive Much ?

De Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... Mais

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

See you then

77K 2.3K 434
De Ihateschool52303

It's been two weeks.
Two weeks since Hunter told me that he was joining the army.

Two weeks since my heart broke.

Two weeks that my phone has been blowing up by him.

I want to talk to him considering that he leaves in a couple months but I don't know if I'm ready to see him because I know he's leaving. I didn't even say the three words but believe I mean those three words.

Ding

There goes another message. My parents sense something is wrong but I just wave it off and say it's nothing.

Ding

You see what I mean. I get 100 about everyday. I haven't talked to Mia and Will about it. I haven't told anyone about it.

My phone start ringing and I pick it up.

Christian

Why is he calling?

" Hello."

" Hi beautiful."

" Hi Christian."

" What have you been up too?"

Hunter must of talked to him.

" Christian I'm fine."

" Lily he is hurting too. He didn't mean for this to go down like that."

" Well it did."

He sighed, " Just talk to him because he's gonna be leaving before you know it."

" He is really doing it huh?"

" Yea. And all we can do is support him even though it sucks."

He's right. I don't want to wait for the last week to talk to him but I also can't handle seeing him. I don't want to convince him to stay because that would be selfish.

God it's so complicated.

" I'm going to talk to him."

" Okay."

" No jokes today."

He laughed, " Beautiful I'm watching Grey's Anatomy so I'm trying to keep this short but love ya, bye."

Beep

He hung up how rude.

I decided to look at the messages Hunter has been sending me.

Hi princess

Can we talk?

I'm sorry.

I miss you.

I scrolled down to the recent ones.

Okay it's been a week and I can kind of tell that I'm writing to myself but it's okay I will wait.

Call me please

Princess

Without thinking I pressed the call button.

++++++++++++

Hunters POV

She hasn't called. We haven't talked since I told her.

I was laying on my bed thinking about the shitty situation I put myself in when my door opened.

I sat up and it was my mom.

" Hey baby."

" Hi mom."

" How are you feeling."

" Like shit."

She slapped my arm, " There are other words to describe it."

I chuckled, " Sorry ma. She doesn't even want to talk to me."

" She will come around, just give her some time."

I sighed, " I'm trying. I'm so dumb I should of told her when I signed the papers."

My mom nodded, " She loves you and I know you love her. Love is a crazy thing mijo."

" Amen to that."

I remember when Lily was drunk and said she loved me. Of course I love her but I don't want to say it right now because she's going to feel like I'm using that to my advantage.

She got of my bed, " You stink. If you want her to come around take a shower."

I laughed but she was right, I been laying around like a bum since that night. She left the room and I went to my bathroom to turn on the water.

Ringggg

I let it ring because it wasn't anyone I want to talk too.

I got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I stayed like that for awhile just thinking. I finally got out and put a towel over my waist and walked into my room. I grabbed my phone to check what time it was and holy shit!

She called!

Wait what if it was an accident? Shit! I should of picked it up.

I called her back and it rang. Please pick up!

" Hello."

I couldn't even speak it wasn't an accident.

" Princess?"

" Hi."

" You called me back."

She chuckled, " I did."

" I love you. Oh shit I'm sorry."

What the hell Hunter?! Just run her away for good.

" Umm... can we talk?"

" Of course."

My baby finally wants to talk to me. The feeling I have right now.

" Where do you want to meet at?"

" Can I pick you up if that's okay?"

" Sure."

" Okay I will be there in 10."

" Okay."

" See you then."

" See you then."

Beep

I don't know what I did to deserve someone like her but I'm so lucky I found her and I will be a fool if I let her walk away from me. I know I did a stupid thing and by stupid thing I mean not telling her but I plan to fix it.

" Mom!"

" Ma!"

I heard footsteps running upstairs.

Oops.

The door swung opened and she had a knife," What is it?!"

I laughed, " Sorry I didn't mean to scare you but Lily just called."

She just stared at me probably debating if she should stab me with the knife. And then she spoke.

" Aww that is so good! I'm happy for you but if you yell like that again I'm going to beat your butt."

" Sorry ma."

She opened the door and I heard her mumble, " Kids."

" I heard that!"

" Lo siento."

++++++++++++

Lily's POV

I called Hunter but he didn't answer.

What was I thinking? Of course he wouldn't answer I ignored him for 2 weeks.

I grabbed my phone and walked out my room to see what Belle was doing. As much as I hate to admit it I miss Nick, it's pretty boring without him.

I walked into her room and she was painting her nails, " Hey Belle."

She looked up and she looked shock. I know she heard me crying and I didn't really speak to her or anyone so I would be shocked if my depressed self walked in like I wasn't crying for the past two weeks.

" Oh hi Lily, what's up."

" Nothing much, just bored."

She chuckled, " Same."

" You never told me how and Lucas  were doing."

She smirked, " You never told me why you have been crying and been a bum for 2 weeks."

Touché

" I will tell you if you tell me."

" Deal. You go first."

Belle would be the first person I tell but I think I should talk to someone about it.

" Well Hunter told me he was going to the army in a couple of months and I didn't take it well as you can see."

" Damn that sucks. You haven't talked to him since?"

" I called today and he didn't answer but he has been texting and calling me and  ignored it probably why he ignored me."

She shook her head, " Or he was probably busy he will call back he loves you and I know you guys haven't said those words yet but if I were you I would because you guys need to tell each other how you feel. Not saying he will stay especially if he has his mind made up but it may turn into something good."

I nodded, " I don't know but now since I told you what's the deal with you and Lucas."

She sighed, " Well when we had the argument I decided to leave it alone but then we saw each other in school and he pulled me into a classroom and he said he was sorry but he shouldn't be sorry so I said sorry and I said the magic words I love you and he cried."

" What! That's so cute. Did you cry?"

" Yes but I do love him. So much."

My little sister had guts to tell her boyfriend she loves him. Damn Lily.

I was going to say something when my phone start ringing.

I picked it up and it was him.

" It's him what should I do?"

" Answer it dumbass."

" Right."

I clicked the answer button.

" Hello."

" Princess?"

" Hi."

" You called me back."

I chuckled, " I did."

" I love you. Oh shit I'm sorry."

Oh god. Welp.

" Umm... can we talk?"

" Of course."

He wants to talk.

" Where do you want to meet at?"

" Can I pick you up if that's okay?"

" Sure."

" Okay I will be there in 10."

" Okay."

" See you then."

" See you then."

I clicked the end button and I looked at Belle well she was looking at me already.

" Well?"

" He is picking me up to talk."

She pushed me off her bed, " Well go get ready!"

" Shit right."

I get to see him. I have so many different emotions but one of them is nervous . I don't know where this conversation is going to go but hopefully for the better.

++++++++++++++

Umm don't kill me😭

I updated... finally.

I just want to say thanks for everyone that's been there from the start to my late updates and with Lily and Hunter 😭

We love you❤️❤️ and for the newcomers we love you too❤️❤️

Well they are going to meet. Welp.

Vote or don't byeeee 💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

353K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
2M 50K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
400K 13.8K 54
AS soon as I reach my destination which is the school parking lot - I frown the moment I saw that pink - haired guy standing beside my family car. Wh...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...