Trust & Regret (Asuna and Kaz...

By InanimateTears

I want to do things my way. I want to prevent things from happening to me. Who is he? Who is she? He must be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

*Update and a Tag*

690 11 11
By InanimateTears

Hey, everyone. I know it's been a while, and I know this isn't what you wanted to see. I know that you want another update and I apologize for still not being able to give you it. 

As some of you know, I am currently in college (my first year) and I started working. Though, you probably already have heard of that excuse from many other writers as well. 

I wish that I didn't have to say it, but it's true. College is tough (in the homework stand point) and working can be a hassle too, because you either don't know when you are working next, or you have to work really long, and maybe go to school the same day.

I don't want it to take away the time I have for writing, but I can't quit school and my job to make myself free for writing. It's not realistic and since I'm an adult now, I have to oblige to my "adult" duties. I wish I could be a talented writer and that I could make something from it, but I know that I can't.  I would have to improve on a lot of things, and honestly, I don't have time for it anymore.

I'm not saying I'm going to stop writing. I'm not going to be that person. I know that I'm not the best writer out there, but I know some of you enjoy my stories, and I don't want to let you down. I will try my best to find time to write, until then, I hope you can wait a little longer. 

Tagged by @xXAsuna_KirigayaXx

1.Zodiac Sign? I'm an Aries~

2.Favorite Game? The Sims~

3.Instruments played? None~

4.One Hobby or interest? Drawing/Stippling~

5.Current Anime? I don't know if it's asking for favorite or as in watching, so I'm going to answer both: Darling In The Franxx (Favorite anime this year) and I'm currently watching Angels of Death.

6.Private or Public School? Public School~

7.Favorite Color? Dark Purple~

8.Are you in school? Yup~

9.Favorite Youtuber? To be honest, I'm not really of youtube that much anymore, but I do enjoy Shane Dawson or Jeffree Star.

10.Pet Peeve? People who clearly lie about almost everything, but get away with it.

11.Extrovert or Introvert? Totally Introvert~

12.Single or Taken? Yo Boi be taken~

13. Favorite Subject? I only learned a little bit in Elementary School, and I wished I got to learn more, but it would be Astronomy.

14. Couch or Bed? I like Beds~

15. Current Wallpaper?

I'm a sucker for Zero Two.

16. Favorite Anime ship? Asuna/Kirito or Hiro/Zero Two. 

17.Do you still have your innocence? Well, this could be taken in different ways. But let's leave it as, "I like to think I do"

18.Any Pets? I have a Lab/Pit Bull, her name is Lucy and she is such a patient dog, and a boxer named Capone. He still acts like a puppy and he is three.

19.Art Skills? I like to think I do, but I'll let you guys decide that. I'm too harsh on myself, to let myself choose. 

One of the Stipplings I have done.

20. How many rooms are in your house? Their are four rooms.

And that's it. I would tag people, but I got no friends. So feel free to part take :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 202 48
I found a medow of flowers near a river and decided to lay down watching the clouds, they look so real, they are real. At least to me, this all feels...
155K 3.8K 21
** Completed ** You were Y/N. You were 16, in highschool. You had a best friend named B/F, and a boyfriend named Kazuto Kirigaya. You both were toget...
150K 3.4K 31
The death of Asuna's parents was horrible, and since that day she has had nightmares constantly. Her best friend Rika helps her the best she can, and...
36.1K 1.3K 9
Times have changed. These were the thoughts that an intelligent young boy had every single day. This boy was different compared to others in more way...