♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Від Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Більше

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥27♥ Yuuki's leash

2.5K 136 47
Від Puripuriko

"Sit here." He pulled out a seat from her chair and he told her to sit on it. He sat on his classmate's table, one knee hiked up so he could rest his forearm against it. Tokoyami looked at her, "I've been thinking about it, but aren't our Quirks similar? Your second one and my own." 

"Dark Shadow?" 

"I can't control him very well if there is no light by me." 

"I didn't think it was that bad for you...did you ever hate it?" 

"No. Because at the end of the day, without Dark Shadow, I wouldn't be Tokoyami Fumikage. He then pat her on the head. "I don't know for what reason you are a wolf, a honey badger, and a human, but I am sure there is always a reason." 

"A reason..." 

"Don't worry too much about it Yuuki." 

Yuuki felt like she didn't have the right to complain anymore; Tokoyami practically lived with something powerful and dangerous to him this whole time. How could she just cry about it? "Tokoyami, what will you do if Dark Shadow is too much for you to control? What will you do?" 

"That, huh?" He gave it some thoughts. "I believe if that time comes, our friends will be there to stop me. You have that too, don't you? Friends." He could be a danger to himself and to others, but he believed in his friends; they're strong enough to run away when the time called for it. He wished it was the same for her also. 

"Tokoyami..." He lived. If he could live with it and be strong about it without fear, why couldn't she? She shouldn't let fear eat her up! She wiped her tears away and she stood up on her seat, "Alright! I'm gonna do my best from now on!" She's going to live on and use him as a good example to keep her head up! 

"Hmph, just what I would expect from you." 

Dark Shadow patted Yuuki's head, "Don't worry too much, kiddo! When push comes to shove, Fumikage and I will come to protect you!" 

"You will?" She cocked her head to the left, "Even if I become a wolf?" 

"Who else will marry Fumikage?" 

"Hey! I want to protect Yuuki because she is a classmate! I'm only 15! M-marriage is too early!" Tokoyami had to turn away from Yuuki because he was utterly embarrassed by his own Quirk. "And be quiet, Dark Shadow!" 

"Aww, why are you so shy?" Dark Shadow sighed, "Sorry that he can't be honest." 

"Stop it already!" 

Yuuki started to laugh. She found it rather funny that Tokoyami could be this funny. 

Tokoyami blushed and he closed his eyes and folded his arms to try and be cool again. 

"Good morning." Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero arrived together. 

"Good morning!" She jumped off her seat and dived right to them! She's completely unaware that her skirt was flying up in midair. 

"Shorts?!" Kaminari and Sero wanted panty shots! Not short shots! Who taught her to wear shorts under her skirt anyway?! 

"Yuuki!" Kirishima caught her, he hardened his own legs so he could withstand the impact of her crashing into him. 

"Kirishima, I'm gonna do my best from now on! Tokoyami said it will be okay!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but good for you!" He had one arm around her waist, his other hand was patting her head. "It's good to see you again, I missed you." 

"Really? I'm happy to be back to see you and everyone~! I like school, I get to see everyone~."

"Too bright...!" Dark Shadow had to return because he smile was too dazzling for him! 

"That means me too, right?!" Kaminari happily pointed to himself. 

"Kaminari~!" She held out both hands to Kaminari after she let go of Kirishima. 

"Huh?" 

"Candy."  

Ever since they have returned to their own world, he had armed himself with honey flavored candies just to keep her attention to him. But hadn't he just turned himself into some sort of free candy dispenser?

"Yuuki-san, good morning!" Yaoyorozu arrived along with Todoroki. 

"Good morning, Yuuki." Todoroki was happy to see she was well and happy like usual. He wanted to ask her about the alleyway but he thought it was best to keep quiet for the time being. He was so worried about her, but he couldn't see her at the hospital; he was afraid he will tell her too much about Edgeshot. Also, he promised Midoriya and Iida not to say a thing about it. For now, he will just look out for her and hope for the best for her. 

"Momo! Todoroki! Look what I got from Kaminari!" She showed off her candy like nothing bad had happened before. "I won't give it to you~!"

Tokoyami smiled in understanding because it seemed like he had convinced Yuuki that she wasn't alone in this. 'She's not telling us this in the open, but Yuuki doesn't see herself as a human first. She sees herself as a honey badger and she genuinely believe it's impossible for her to feel fear. I let her know that she's not alone just so she won't feel scared; to Yuuki, this world and everything she knew all this time is still new to her. As long as she knows someone is there for her, she can have the strength to continue.' 

Some time passed and nearly all the students had arrived. "So what did you and Edgeshot do?" Mina asked Yuuki, totally curious about Yuuki's internship with a the mysterious ninja hero. 

Yuuki sat on a table and crossed her legs as she talked about the ninja hero being her intern. She told them about how Edgeshot taught her how to use the environment and people to her own advantage, how Edgeshot hits her with the paper fan, and...

"He what?!" The girls were DEFINITELY misunderstanding something here! "What do you mean he entered you at the end of the bell test?!" 

"I've already explained it clearly." Yuuki pointed to her stomach, "Here." 

"The womb?!" Hagakure was shocked! This will be a huge scandal for sure! 

Yuuki laughed and then her ears twitched and her tail stopped swishing. She turned her head to the door and she made her way to it like an excited dog about to see their owner. But the moment she opened the door, she was confused. 

She said nothing as she stared at Bakugou and his new hairstyle. Her reaction was the equivalent to a baby seeing their bearded father shaving it all off for a fresher face. Yuuki slwoly moved back a few steps, still staring at him. "This manly smell...Bakugou?! But you look like a part timer." 

"What did you say, you ugly mongrel?!" He facepalmed her with a small explosion!

"Bakugou?!" She stumbled back into Kirishima, who then proceeded to laugh at Bakugou's new hairstyle along with Sero.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!" Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugou?!" 

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing, I'll kill you!" 

"I'd like to see you try, side-part boy~!" Sero teased. 

"What did you say?!" Boom! His hair went back to normal! 

"Bakugou~!" Yuuki recognized him now! Her tail wagged happily at him! "I learnt a lot at internship!" 

"Did you now?" Bakugou said in the middle of beating the crap out of Kirishima and Sero in a comical manner. "Oi, did anything happen?" He had heard about it from Best Jeanist, all he could think was he's glad she came back in one piece. 

"Edgeshot-sensei taught me a lot! The most memorable thing is him entering me." But she thought he was talking about her internship with Edgeshot!

"He what?!" Bakugou did not come back to school to hear that! "Pedophiles! The lot of them!" 

"Them?" Ah, she still haven't looked up what a pedophile was. She wondered why his and everyone's reaction were always the same...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon, everyone was wearing their hero costume and they're ready to participate in a race at Field Gamma. Field Gamma was like a labyrinth made up of pipes and factories. It was a dense area where one wrong move could really cause some serious pain. 

Yuuki was in the second group to go, which consisted of these people: Bakugou Katsuki, Todoroki shouto, Uraraka Ochako, and Yaoyorozu Momo. 

"Momo, what's that?" She asked while pointing at the shoes Momo was wearing. 

"It's called skates. In this case, this is a pair of inline skate. I can travel faster than a running pace with this." Momo was able to balance herself after tying the laces. "I won't create one for you in this case." She said while scratching the black ear on her head. 

"I don't need one~!" Yuuki will just run at her own pace! "But...when we're not racing, can you teach me how to skate?" 

"You just love learning new things, huh?" 

"I want to join in too!" Uraraka joined in too, "It will be fun, I know a good place to skate! Nice and flat!" 

"Oi! Stop being so friendly and get racing, you ugly mongrel!" Bakugou marched his way over, looking abrasive as ever. "We can't fight, but if it's a race of speed, I'll win for sure!" He started to flex his fingers again and again, "I'll prove to you that I am better than you too." So what if Midoriya's gotten better while he learnt fuck all with Best Jeanist? He's still a winner in his own rights!

Normal people will be intimidated; block heads like Kirishima will find that manly and accept the challenge; people who didn't care like Todoroki will just give an 'oh' or completely ignore him; people like Uraraka or Kouda will shake like a leaf by his intimidation, and then we have Yuuki...hands on her hips, she walked up to Bakugou with a smirk, and a fearless face. 

She pressed her chest against his, "I'll prove that I can do it!" 

Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were surprised that she could just walk up to Bakugou like that.

"And don't press your boobs against me! If I want to touch them, I'd touch them! Don't shove it at me!" 

"Huh?" Yuuki wondered why that was a problem. She'll have to ask Yaoyorozu later. 

"Bakugou?!" Everyone blushed heavily at his vulgar words!

And when it's finally time for the second group to go, Yuuki picked her position and she transformed right away and got on all fours.

'I'm gonna win this! I'm gonna win this and show Bakugou that I've grown!' She wanted to show him that she had gotten stronger too, just like Midoriya! 

--Ready...go!-- All Might's voice could be heard and they all started to run to where All Might was! 

Yaoyorozu will get there by skating! Uraraka will use her Quirk to make herself float past difficult places! Todoroki will get there by his ice, and Bakugou will of course explode his way there! He's going to leave everyone in the dust! 

As for Yuuki...

"Woohoo~!" Yuuki's using whatever she could use to get herself ahead! She grabbed Uraraka by the ankles to swing herself far; she used Todoroki's ice to slide and jump to another platform.

Seeing Yuuki this happy during the race, the remaining members who were watching from a big screen were smiling whenever the camera panned to her. 

"Yuuki is such a cutie~." Kaminari commented, hearts flying here and there. 

"It'd be better if she had bigger boobs." Mineta then received a tongue slap from Tsuyu! 

"Oh come on, Mineta! Yuuki is a B going to a C at bes-gyah!!!" Kaminari got jabbed by one of Jirou's earphone!

"Stop staring at her chest. Look at her ability, you idiots." 

Tokoyami was looking at the screen with a small but proud smile; Yuuki's okay, that's the most important. 

"Yuuki-san's Quirk more or less work the same way as Asui-san and Kirishima-kun; she can do whatever a honey badger can do, and even if she had a good stamina like a honey badger, it's only a matter of time before she reverts back to normal. While in the honey badger form, her flexibility and her speed..." Midoriya was writing notes about Yuuki again. He's hoping that he could find some sort of secret that could help Yuuki reel in the wolf in her. 

Back with Yuuki, she's still leaping from building to building, she's having more fun than anyone else here. 

"Get back here, you ugly mongrel!" 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and she purposely jumped near Todoroki. She knew how much Bakugou wanted to win and also to beat Todoroki of all people. 

"Half and half...!" Bakugou went to attack Todoroki! "Get out of my way!" 

"You get out of my way!" 

Yaoyorozu was slowly picking up speed after creating a jet pack, Uraraka was too, but Yuuki was already jumping away after making Bakugou attack Todoroki. 

"My win~!"

However, that fun couldn't last for long because something just had to interrupt her. "Kya!" She was tackled down by something that couldn't be seen on camera! 

From the corner of Bakugou and Todoroki's eyes, they saw Yuuki falling straight down! 

"Yuuki!" Todoroki and Bakugou called out to her and they both stopped fighting in order to make it to where she was falling all the way down to the ground!

The camera blurred instantly! The students who were waiting for their turn could not see! 

"Yuuki-san?!" Midoriya was shocked to see the camera had stopped working! That way no one could see what's going on! 

Iida did not waste time and he started to run back to Field Gamma. 

"Iida! Wait-" Aizawa tried to stop Iida with his Quirk, but Iida was already gone from his sight. Iida was not the only one to run off, Midoriya ran off too!

"Now! Satou!" Kirishima shouted. 

"What?!" Aizawa looked back to see Kirishima had tape wrapped around him and Kaminari. Satou grabbed the other end and he swung them round and round after doping on sugar. He flung them away, all the way to Field Gamma's center! 

"Dark Shadow, fly me there!" Tokoyami decided to take another route by air! 

"You guys...!" Aizawa looked at the remaining students, "Stay put!"

Yuuki was knocked to the floor, she's unable to get up! 

"Grr...! W-what? Why can't I get up?!" She looked over her shoulder and she squinted her eyes to try and see just what it was that was on top of her. She couldn't move! It felt heavy! 

"Yuuki!" Todoroki had to think fast! Think! What was the best thing to do right now?! They couldn't see what's on top of her! 

"Half and half, create some ice!" Bakugou demanded.

"What-" 

"Now!" 

Todoroki did not question him and he created ice just as he was asked. Bakugou touched the ice and he caused it to explode from above Yuuki's head. Slowly, the tiny bits of frost started to stick to whatever was on her as it rained down. 

Yuuki could make out a giant body of a huntsman spider. A lichen huntsman spider relied on camouflage to catch prey. How did this spider end up here? 

"Ratel...Ratel...!" The man started to become visible again. His body was brown with strange patterns just like a huntsman spider. "Do you remember me, Ratel?" 

"Hunter...?!" She never liked this huntsman spider from her world. He always looked at her in a very creepy way, always wanting to be together with her. The only reason why he couldn't go after Yuuki in their own world was because Yuuki broke all 8 of his legs and left him for dead. She honestly did't expect him to come back to her.

"I'm glad you remember me! Guess what, Kami-sama is back in business again! He's going to create another world for us. Let's go back to that world, Ratel. Come on-"

"SMASH!" "Recipro Burst!" Midoriya and Iida made it in time to kick him away! 

Now that he's visible again, Todoroki and Bakugou could treat this spider the way a human would treat them! Burn with fire! 

"Yuuki-san, are you okay?" Midoriya went to check on her and he helped her up. 

"Deku..." Yuuki was up again and she saw Tokoyami land down. "Tokoyami too?" Yuuki was surprised when Kirishima crashed down in front of them along with Kaminari. "Kirishima and Kaminari too!" 

"Got worried about you!" Kirishima gave her a thumbs up, "What the heck is that anyway?" 

Todoroki was angry because he thought he had burnt everything and everyone in that world. Will this huntsman spider take Yuuki away from them? 

"I'll kill you!" Bakugou was still blasting his explosions to the male with the body of a giant huntsman spider. "You bastards took her away from me, and now you're at it again?! Give me a fucking break!" 

"Wait, Bakugou, don't kill-!" 

"Shut up! If I don't kill this thing, they're just going to come after Yuuki! Die!" He pulled off the grenade pin and he set off a powerful explosion with the intent to kill the villain. 

"Why is Aizawa-sensei and All Might-sensei taking so long to get here?!" Kaminari shouted, unable to believe they have to deal with this on their own. 

However, it's because the adults had to deal with the many villains. Hunters had underlings under him and they've all somehow managed to make it into Field Gamma without being detected. Could they have made it here by burrowing the ground? Were they dropped here when their world was shattered? 

Bakugou smirked when he saw only the body of the huntsman spider remain. "Hah! Serve you right-" But something zoomed past him instantly! "What the?!" 

"He shedded his skin!" Todoroki was about to blast a powerful fire blast at the villain but then he remembered the others were there too! 

"RATEL!" Hunter had a very unhealthy obsession with Yuuki. He liked her a lot because she's got a high score in terms of killing. He liked the look on her face whenever she takes out a life. He wanted to see it again, he wanted to see Ratel's face when she kills a life. He started to grow bigger and bigger again. He wanted her only!

"Run away, Yuuki!" Iida pushed her back! 

"B-but!" 

"Go! We'll hold him off!" Midoriya shouted, "Go now!" 

Yuuki had no choice but to run. She listened because Edgeshot would want her to listen and to trust in people more. 

"Get out of the way!" Hunter swiped everyone away despite them all attacking him at once. He swiped them all away, hitting them into the buildings! They were all passed out from the impact!

"Guys!" Yuuki turned back and she broke one of Hunter's legs as revenge! "Fuck off! I'm living my own life here! Don't get in my way!" 

"Huh?" Hunter did not understand her words. "You're living here? This world? What do you mean? This isn't our world, Ratel." 

"Grr!" Yuuki bared her fangs at him, "This is my home now! If you have a problem with it, you can fuck off back to your own world and stay there!" 

Hunter sadly sighed, "I don't get it...this world is confusing! What about all its rules?! You hate rules, don't you?! Come with me and be free with me again!" 

"I refuse!" 

"Ah, I see." He moved much faster and he used his legs to kick Todoroki and Bakugou into the air before using webs to catch them and dangle them. Huntsman spiders do not need to make webs, but they could make them if they want to. "Then why don't I kill every single people here? If I kill all these people, you have no reason to stay, right?" Todoroki and Bakugou have fainted because he actually kicked them from the chin. The shock of the kick was so great that it caused them to black out!

"Like hell you are!" She leaped quickly to try and slash him but he merely hit her away with his many legs. Yuuki landed into a building and she fell out of the window to fall down into an alleyway. "Gah...!" 

"So weak. When did Ratel become so weak? These pests are the ones who made you weak, huh?" 

Yuuki was lying on the cold hard floor. She was looking up at the blue sky from the dark alleyway she landed in. When did Hunter get so strong? She had to save everyone! All Might and Aizawa-sensei won't make it in time...and she's too weak to do this. "Dammit...! Dammit!" A white aura released from her body and she slowly stood up once again. 

"Yuuki-san!" Yaoyorozu found her! She was about to run over to her but Yuuki's sudden change of eye colors shocked her. "N-no way! Yuuki-san...!" 

Yuuki's hair went from short to long. The black fur on her turned into white like snow. 

Hunter saw one of his underling come to him. "What's that? She had turned? Heh! It's only a matter of time before she's killed then! Everyone retreat-" But he was not able to retreat in time. All Might had punched a whole through his huge abdomen! Hunter spat out blood and he dropped Bakugou and Todoroki but they were caught by Aizawa.

"Your underlings were a lot, but they were very weak! Once we were done with them, we came to squash you!" All Might said in an almighty voice. "Where is Young Yuuki?" 

"Heh..." Hunter was not bothered about dying though. "Our mission is accomplished. Good luck covering this up."  

Edgeshot was at Pancake House and he had just finished talking with Kuon. "And that's about it." He was telling Kuon what happened during internship. 

"I see. That girl is going through a lot. Edgeshot, thank you." 

"Don't thank me. I don't deserve-" He heard the dreaded beeping noise of his phone. He checked the tracker to see the red color he did not want to see. "Yuuki!?" 

Yuuki was mad with rage, she was destroying one building after another. She was making a mess out of Field Gamma just to try and kill Yaoyorozu. She was blinded by rage completely. She had no idea that Hunter was already defeated by a single punch by All Might and she thought Yaoyorozu was an enemy so she's blindly attacking her.

Yaoyorozu ran into a dead end and she was running out of breath. She could no longer go on! 

"Yuuki-san..." 

Yuuki walked towards her, breathing heavily because she's got the urge to kill right now. She wanted to see red, she wanted to feel blood on her hands, she wanted to satisfy her own needs to kill! 

"Yuuki-san, open your eyes! No...please...!" 

Before Yuuki could slash Yaoyorozu, she felt someone touch her ankles! Uraraka made it in time and she made Yuuki float up! 

"Uraraka-san!" Yaoyorozu wondered where Uraraka went this whole time! 

"I was throwing up somewhere else. When I saw the commotion, I stayed hidden until it was safe to be out here again." 

Yaoyorozu quickly created a cannon that had a net inside. She fired it at Yuuki so she was captured when Uraraka released her Quirk. 'What do I do? If they see Yuuki-san in this form, she will be...!" 

The girls saw the boys catching up along with Aizawa and All Might. 

"Stay away from her!" Aizawa stopped the boys, standing with his back to Yuuki, "You can't get near her!" 

"But Yuuki-san...!" Midoriya didn't want this! It was only a matter of time until Edgeshot make it here! Yuuki will die at this rate! Last time she was partially entering the lone wolf form, but this was serious!  

"No!" Kirishima struggled past Aizawa! "She's not a wolf! She's Yuuki! If I don't save her now, how can I call myself a man! You've all promised to help her, didn't you?! Why are you all standing still?!" Maybe it's the injuries? Or maybe it's because Yuuki's too deep into danger? Or maybe they're intimidated by the wolf?

Yuuki was struggling to get out of the net, she tried to chew the net, but she couldn't break free. She was getting herself more and more tangled in the process. 

"Until the hero assigned to her comes, stay away from-" Aizawa couldn't finish his sentence when Kirishima ran over to Yuuki and got down in front of her. "Idiot!" 

"Wait, Aizawa!" All Might stopped him. "Look!" 

Kirishima patted her on the head without a second thought, "What are you doing, Yuuki? Why are you like this again?" 

"Grr...!!!" Yuuki growled at him and she glared up at him before biting him in the arm. If Kirishima did not harden his arm, she would have bit his bones. 

"Come on, don't do that. You're going to be killed if you stay like this." Kirishima ran his fingers through her hair by making his hand enter one of the many squared holes of the net. Right now, he felt like he was petting a very angry dog. "Did you forget what I said on the train?" He asked with a gentle smile.

What did you say to me again? 

Within the darkness, a red ripple formed on the surface of the water...

"When you feel the wolf is trying to take over you...just remember me." 

Ah! Kirishima! That's right...I'm not supposed to be a wolf. I...I have to go back. I have to go back to everyone.

Yuuki blinked a few times before the color of her eyes faded from red to blue. The fur on her body became black as well and her long hair became its usual length again. 

Kirishima smiled because she's back to normal again. "Did you remember what I said?" 

She worriedly looked at him and she nodded. 

"Good girl, you did well." Kirishima used his Hardening to make his arms sharp. While he cut her away, the boys who were there all wondered what, why, and how Kirishima made it possible for her to go back to being herself again. 

"Her leash." Midoriya finally found it. The leash that could hold Yuuki back...it was Kirishima. 

Once she was free, she crawled close to him and she pressed her face against his bare chest. Kirishima didn't know what to do so he just embraced her with his strong arms. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered to him. "I forgot about your words for a moment." 

He shook his head at her words, "That's okay, you'll just remember it next time." He was so happy to be able to protect her. Danger wasn't on his mind, it was the thought of her being put down that scared him to move; if he hadn't moved, she would have...

Aizawa and All Might didn't think it was possible either, but it really happened. Kirishima unknowingly brought her back from a death sentence! It's not fully confirmed it will work a second time, but it was a lead to her being able to control her second Quirk! 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.8M 99.2K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
75.4K 3.3K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...
1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...