Niall Horan - Short Stories

Autorstwa Niall-is-my-dream

A collection of two part Niall Horan Stories.I Contains smut. Więcej

Take my Hand - Part One
Take my Hand - Part Two
Interrupted - Part One
Interrupted - Part Two
FaceTime in the Bath - Part One
FaceTime in the Bath - Part Two
Jealousy - Part One
Jealousy - Part Two
A Chance Meeting - Part One
A Chance Meeting - Part Two
Flirting - Part One
Things Change - Part One
Things Change - Part Two

Flirting - Part Two

3K 35 1
Autorstwa Niall-is-my-dream

This IG post got 850,000 likes and 7500 comments. The one with Niall in his navy suit, white shirt, chest hair exposed his arm wrapped around me in my black dress. His hand positioned at the top of my bum. His thumb gently rubbing over the fabric.

"A few texts whilst getting ready meant we aren't dressed the same tonight for @beckyboo92 birthday dinner! @ErinLouPhotography "

You'd all taken a load of pictures with each other and Deo had added a crazy IG story of you all whilst Becky opened her presents.

The comments were pretty much the same as last time. Lots of people swooning over Niall in his suit and you had to agree he looked amazing. You couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. You'd cheekily licked your lips at Niall and he'd winked back at you.

The taxis arrived and you all made your way to Lucinanos a gorgeous Italian restaurant in the centre of the city. Becky had suggested it as it was her favourite.

There were 8 of you for dinner that night and you were seated at a large round table at the far corner of the restaurant. Niall taking a seat next to you his hand instantly stroking your thigh under the table. You showed no reaction to this, you couldn't believe he had done that if front of every one. You knew they couldn't actually see but it had been risky of him and this just turned you on more.

Everyone was looking at the menus when you brought yours up hiding your face as you leaned in to Niall. "Watch it Horan!" You whispered.

"No idea what you mean" he replied as his hand slid higher up your thigh, his fingers caressing it.

"Stop it!" You whispered smiling at him.

"What are you two whispering about?!" Deo said.

"Ha! Nothing private joke." Niall replied finally moving his hand off your thigh.

Nights out with all your friends always followed the same pattern. You'd eat, drink loads and laugh like no one was watching. You were the biggest and loudest table in the restaurant.

Willie got one of the waiters to take a photo of the group and Niall had used this as an excuse to move closer to you, placing his arm around your waist, gently stroking his fingers across the fabric of the black dress he'd chosen for you to wear. Two could play at this game you thought as you placed your hand on his knee giving it a squeeze before you stroked his leg all the way up to his crotch. You continued stroking him over his trousers feeling his arousal. He tilted his head towards yours leaning in to whisper in your ear. "I'd stop that if I were you, unless you want me to take you somewhere private to fuck you right now".

Your breath hitched a bit but you covered the noise by coughing. You removed your hand from him and leaned in to whisper. "Probably best if we wait till later to fuck each other senseless."

You saw him break out into a smile. Everyone around the table hadn't noticed your exchange, all of them too busy having conversations of their own.

Becky by the end of the night was getting pretty drunk, all of you tipsy but she was like a giggling school girl!

"Come on lets get you home" Willie said. He asked for the bill and for a couple of taxis to be called.

You said goodbye to the others as they got into one of the taxis. You, Niall, Willie and Becky in the other. After 15 minutes the taxi pulled up outside Beckys flat and her and Willie got out. She was a drunken mess as she said goodbye. You loved drunk Becky she was hilarious!

The taxi headed off again and Niall wrapped his arm around your shoulders leaning into you. "So can I come back to yours?" He whispered. "I assumed you already were" you whispered back.

His hands were wrapped around you, his chest to your back. He swept your curls off your neck and kissed and nipped at your neck as you tried to get your keys out your bag to unlock your door. His kisses trailed down your back and he reached up to slowly unzip your dress. You managed to focus enough to open your door. He held on to you tightly as you walked in your apartment, he kicked the door shut with his foot. His hands never leaving you.

"Haven't stopped thinking about this black lacy underwear all night." He said as he started to pull your dress down over your shoulders. "That photo was very naughty. I was hard within seconds when I saw it."

"You started it" you said whimpering at his touch. You were so turned on right now you could've fucked him on your hall way floor.

"I know but I never expected such a naughty photo in return." He said as he turned you around his hands helping your dress fall to the floor. "Jesus Christ your body is amazing".

You stepped out of your dress, slipping your heels off stepping towards him. Your hands ran across his jacket and you slid it off his shoulders, your fingers finding his shirt buttons that you undid, your eyes never leaving his. You bit your lip as you pulled his shirt off to and your fingers found his chest hair.

A low moan escaped his lips as your fingers trailed down to stroke his cock that was hidden beneath his trousers. "Hard within seconds again I see?"

"Been hard all fucking night" he replied with a growl as he leaned forward and kissed you before pulling away to watch you work on his belt.

You undid the belt on his trousers knowing the slow pace you were going at was driving him crazy. You could feel the wetness between your legs and you clenched your thighs together. He saw you do it and before you knew it his hands were in your knickers rubbing against your folds finding your clit. You moaned out his name "Niall fuck."

"so wet and ready for me" he whispered in your ear.

You pulled at his trousers and boxers and they fell to his knees. He took his hand from out of your knickers and you moaned at the loss of contact. He took off his shoes and socks before pulling his trousers and boxers off the rest of the way. His body was gorgeous.

You reached behind your back unhooking your bra throwing it down by your side. His hands reached over and he pulled at your knickers so that they fell to the ground to.

His eye were dark and wild, you couldn't wait to fuck him senseless. You'd thought of nothing but that all night.

His mouth found yours again and he kissed you hard and deep, his hand grabbing your bum to lift you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck running your fingers through his hair. He carried you to your bedroom, laying you down carefully. You moved yourself backwards up the bed and he crawled up to meet you, nestling himself between your legs.

"Niall?"

"Yes" he asked looking down at you unsure of what you were about to say.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard! " You said smiling.

And he did just that. He lined himself up to your entrance and thrust into you, his big hard cock filling you completely. You cried out as he pulled all the way out again before thrusting straight back in you. "Fuck yes!" You cried as you wrapped your legs around him. He grunted as he fucked into you harder.

Suddenly he pulled out and tapped your side. "Turn over" his voice was authoritative and you did as you were told.

You sat up on all fours your bum facing him. You looked over your shoulder to see him looking down at you. "Like what you see Horan?!" You asked. "Fuck yes." He replied as he thrust himself into you gripping hard on your hips. You knew you'd be bruised but you didn't care. This was dirty hard sex and you were fucking loving it. He leaned his chest down to your back "you feel so fucking good Erin" he whispered in your ear. "Such a dirty girl"

"I definitely deserve a spank then"you whispered back. He moaned out at your words and leaned back up to fuck you harder. He released his hand from your hip and his hand came down and spanked you on your left bum cheek, you let out a hearty moan. It stung but fuck did it turn you on.

"Touch yourself" he moaned as his hand came down for another time. "Fuck yes" you cried out. You reached your hand down and you rubbed against your throbbing clit knowing you were not going to last long, you'd been longing for this since he'd kissed you earlier. "Oh god Niall, fuck me harder" you almost screamed out at him.

"Oh fuck Erin oh fuck" he growled as he released himself inside you. The feeling of his cock twitching inside you made your own release come and you cried out his name. He rode out his orgasm until he leant down to your back and began placing kisses down it. You were panting now, your heart racing. "Fucking hell that was amazing" you managed to say.

He pulled of you and you collapsed on the bed. He laid down next to you and began stroking your back. "It was fucking awesome. Never thought you'd be such a naughty girl!" He said laughing.

"Ha! We might have been friends a long time but that doesn't mean you know everything about me" you said smiling as you turned to face him.

"Same for you though. You never knew how much I fucking fancy you"

"Oh you do, do you?"

"You know I do." He said with a smile.

You smiled back. He pulled up the duvet covering you both as he placed his hand on your hip. "Can I stay tonight?" He whispered.

"Yes, I want round two in the morning" you said with a wink.

"Dirty girl!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

97K 1.3K 65
These are inspired by tumblr prompts And the Fact that I can't commit to writing a full story
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
118K 3.9K 163
Just a bunch of Niall Horan stories! Xx
302K 3.1K 35
Here are some little imagines of Niall Horan :)