Innocence - Jerrie Fanfic

By strawjerrie

Perrie Edwards. Jade Thirlwall. Two people with very different lives. Perrie is a famous singer, loves taking... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10

Chapter One

7K 132 11
By strawjerrie

"Perrie!"

"Perrie, over here!"

"Crack a smile, love!"

The endless shouts of paparazzi and fans filled my eardrums as I made my way towards the entrance of the arena. I shoved several people out the way, not really giving a shit as to who they were.

I finally made my way to the door, shoving it open and slamming it shut as soon as I stepped inside. I could hear the loud complaints from the people on the other side of the door, and the merciless pounding of fists against the strong metal.

"Good afternoon, I trust that you had a safe journey?" my assistant greeted me, handing a can of beer.

I shrugged off my leather jacket, she caught it instantly and swung it over her arm.

"Safe journey I guess, but them fucking paps are everywhere" I grunted "Thanks though".

I looked her up and down. Her name was Jesy, she's been my assistant for roughly 6 months now. I never keep my assistants for very long, simply for the reason that I sleep with them and they become overly-attached.

I plan on keeping Jesy for a while, she's the only one who makes it clear that she isn't interested in a relationship. Just meaningless sex.

We match up in many ways, neither of us being very commited. Only to our work and sex, the only exceptions.

"Well maybe I can help you release some of that anger?" she suggested, with a sly wink and smile.

I chuckled gently under my breath, sending a wink straight back at her in return as I chewed absentmindedly on my lower lip.

"Maybe you can Ms. Nelson, but right now I have to get ready. But lets see if I'm still angry later" I said slowly, knowing that I had teased her.

"Whatever is necessary Perrie" she confirmed as I began to walk towards my dressing room.

I stopped in my movements, a sly grin creeping its way up my face as I spun around to face her again.

"Excuse me?" I said, cocking my head to the side inquisitively.

"My apologies, Ms. Edwards" she corrected herself, a small blush tainting her cheeks as I spun back around to walk.

-----------------------------------

"Jade!"

"Jade, over here!"

"Crack a smile, love!"

I looked around for where the voices were coming from. It was then that I saw my group of friends shouting me over to where they were stood in line. Sam, my best friend, was the one telling me to smile. He was telling me to smile? Here I am stood at the entrance for a Perrie Edwards concert, due to his persistent begging when he knows I hate her, and he wants me to smile?

Despite my thoughts, I shot a shy smile at the group, rushing over to them so I could avoid the crowds of fans waiting outside. All the people here are completely badass, and here I am, the complete opposite.

My idea of fun is simple things, like going for a walk or reading. Basically, I hate to be around people. I suffer from social anxiety, the only reason I agreed to come is because I know Sam is here, and he always keeps me safe.

We met in primary school, our mams knew each other so we always used to play together. Everybody assumes we're a couple, because we act like it at times. But we both mutually agree that it would just be really weird and awkward if we were to date. So we're sort of emotional friends with benefits, just never romantic.

"Thanks for coming Jadey!" Sam greeted me, pulling me into a comforting hug.

See? He can sense when I'm nervous, and he always knows how to make me feel comfortable.

I smiled at him in response and he kept his arm tightly around my waist, reassuring me that nothing was going to happen so long as he was there.

The other members of my group were mainly Sam's friends. Jordan, Perri and Mitch. I knew Mitch because he was Sam's brother but this was my first time meeting the other two.

"Nice to meet you!" Jordan said, offering a hug to me.

I glanced at Sam for reassurance and he nodded lightly, signalling that it was okay. I hugged Jordan, and soon repeated these actions with the other two boys.

"I have a little surprise for you guys by the way" Jordan went on to say.

"As you know I've got a girlfriend called Leigh... and she just so happens to be Perrie Edwards' best friend, so we're invited backstage after the performance!" he said excitedly.

The other lads were ecstatic , whereas I was consumed in my thoughts. So now I have to meet Perrie? She petrifies me, watching her perform is bad enough.

----------------------------------

I was currently performing, this is my last song and the crowd tonight have been incredible. It's a small concert, maybe a couple hundred people at most so I can see every single person in here.

Fuck, I could really use a fag right now.

I'm tired, and all I want to do is get high, drunk or laid. Jesy went home early, claiming that she was ill. So there's the third option out the window, unless someone else comes around.

As I ended my last song, I sat down on my stool to speak to the fans for 20 minutes, and so they could ask questions.

"Yeah, you?" I said pointing at a guy covered in tattoos near the front.

"You single?" he asked, sending a cheeky wink in my direction.

The crowd cheered and I chuckled.

"Yep, and still gay" I answered, shutting off his hopes of getting with me.

As I searched the crowd for someone with a question, my eyes landed on a girl in the middle. She had brown-blonde hair, a cute little dress and black rimmed glasses on. She looked... innocent. Why is someone like her at my concert? To be fair, she did look very uncomfortable and scared.

"You" I spoke loudly into the microphone, pointing at the girl and attempting to get eye contact with her. Her hand wasn't up, but who cares? This is my concert, right?

The boy next to her, nudged her gently and she picked her head up from the gaze at the floor she was holding. He pointed in my direction and she looked up, being instantly greeted with my intimidating stare.

"What's your name?" I asked, with a tone so fierce that I was practically demanding it.

Her mouth gaped open and she looked petrified.

"Give her a microphone" I said, and almost instantly she was handed a mic.

"Well, what's your name?" I repeated.

"J-J-Jade" she stuttered.

I heard a few snickers from around the room, but they were instantly shut up as I scanned the room once more with a fierce gaze.

"What a pretty name" I commented.

She looked down at the floor again, the boy next to her was rubbing her back in circles and whispering something to her. Who is he? Can he not fucking tell that I want her? I want him away from her.

"Well, Jade" I spoke, putting emphasis on her name "Come up here a second".

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide as she heard my demand. People wolf whistled from around the room, and I smirked at her confidently.

"Come on, babe" I encouraged.

She didn't have any time to decide before a staff member dragged her from the crowd and led her to the stairs at the side of the stage. They helped her to climb up them, and I walked over to meet her as she got to the top.

As I neared her, I could see that she was visibly shaking. Aw, my poor baby.

I grabbed onto her hand, and noticed that she was doing anything possible to avoid looking at me or the crowd. I grabbed her chin in my other hand, lifting her head up to look me in the eyes. Brown, beautiful brown eyes.

I pulled her closer to me, our chests were now touching and I placed my hand firmly onto her back so that she couldn't get out of my grip.

"Are you single?" I asked, ignoring the cheers from the crowd as I asked her the question.

She nodded her head quickly.

"Good girl" I praised her, as she looked down.

I released our embrace as I led her over towards the stool I was previously sat on. I sat down, and patted my lap for her to sit on.

She shook her head, clearly embarrassed by the entire situation and stayed put.

"Sit on my lap" I demanded.

She glanced up to look at me, and saw the fierce expression on my face. I could tell she was scared.

Hesitantly, she walked a little closer to me and turned around to sit on my knee. I instantly grabbed her waist and pulled her straight onto me, her ass firmly placed against my crotch.

"Next question" I announced into the mic, keeping a tight grip onto Jade.

--------------------------------

"That's the last question now, thank you all for coming and hopefully I will see some of you again" I said, sending a wink to the crowd as they all cheered for the final time. The curtains closed down, separating me from the fans and drowning out their screams.

I stood up, ushering Jade off my knee as I did so. I spun around to un-attach the microphone from my outfit, and placed it on the stool I was previously sat on.

As I turned back around, I noticed Jade running down the stairs and out the curtain.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled angrily, running straight after her.

She pushed past the curtain and I soon followed her, everybodys eyes glued on me as I chased after the innocent looking girl.

"Stop Jade!" I shouted, but she carried on running. I chased after her till I saw she had stopped, and was now stood with a group of boys. One had her held in a comforting embrace, rubbing her back gently. I noted that he was the one stood next to her earlier.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" I screamed as I made my way over to her in a hurried walk.

She instantly spun around, clinging tightly onto the boys shirt in fear.

"M-my friend-ds" she stuttered out nervously.

"Without asking me first?!" I yelled.

"W-what?" she asked confused.

"You need permission to leave me, I don't remember saying you could leave that fucking stage Jade!" I shouted.

"We're coming backstage later anyway, she just wanted to see us" the boy holding her said.

"And who are you?" I spat at him.

"Sam, Jade's best friend" he said.

I scoffed.

"Just come back with me Jade, you'll see them later" I said, holding out my hand in her direction.

No response.

"Come with me, Jade" I spoke demandingly.

No response.

"Look, if I have to tell you one more fucking time then I will personally beat the shit out of your boyfriend here!" I screamed, the anger overtaking me.

"Best friend" Sam corrected, but soon shutting up when I glared at him.

She took a small step away from Sam. I clasped my hand around hers and smiled gently at her.

"Come on, baby" I said, walking away slowly.

She waved at the boys, before silently making her way back to the stage. The crowd was significantly smaller, only a few people were there but all attention was focused on the chase between me and Jade.

I pulled her across the stage and down some steps at the back, leading into corridors and hallways. We walked into my dressing room, which was currently empty.

"Wanna know something Jade?" I said.

"What?" she spoke quietly.

"When I picked you out of that crowd, it's because I chose you. You're my girl, and I want to see you again" I said confidently.

"I-I'm not your girl" she mumbled.

"Yes, you are" I said harshly, stopping her from protesting again.

JADE'S POV:

"I don't like you"

The words I just spoke, echoed through my mind over and over again.

She looked shocked, taken aback to say the least.

"Excuse me?" she said, with a hint of threat laced in her voice.

"I don't like you, or your music. I don't want to be your girl" I mumbled.

A wave of anger washed over her face, tightening her jaw and narrowing her eyes.

"Well that's too fucking bad isn't it then?" she spat at me, walking towards me and cornering me.

"You're innocent, and cute. And I want to ruin that, I don't care if I fuck you or if I marry you. But you are my girl, and you better fucking know it" she shouted.

I felt tears pool up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, too scared to speak any louder.

"Good girl, now tell me that you're mine and-"

She stopped speaking when she looked down at me properly. Her eyes showed worry, and she brushed my hair out of my face.

"Don't cry" she said softly, pulling me gently into a hug.

And that's when I broke. I don't understand how someone so scary can suddenly become so caring and affectionate. Maybe she's bi-polar?

"Shh, I won't hurt you. I just want you to be mine for at least one night" she said as she pressed a gentle kiss to the side of my head.

"I don't know you" I said, my voice cracking as I cried into her chest.

"You don't want to, babe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.8K 26
The moment Perrie laid eyes on Jade Thirlwall she knew she was a mistake. A satisfying, toe curling, best night of her life mistake, but a mistake al...
22.9K 705 11
Zayn Malik is being the douchebag he is and makes Perrie Edwards beat up Jade Thirlwall once and for all! Perrie goes in to deep thoughts while beati...
34.4K 1K 18
Perrie Edwards , 17 year old intersex girl who is madly in love with Jade Thirlwall (who hates her more than anything) . Jade's boyfriend and His fri...
130K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...