STEP - 1 REVENGE TANU ✔

By abhigya-fan500

This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I... More

INTRODUCTION & CAST.
PROLOGUE
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART - 3 A
PART - 3 B
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART - 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART 10 - A
PART 10 - B
EPILOGUE

PART - 7

751 84 14
By abhigya-fan500

Hey all , I hope you all are fine and happy...
With the Hope I don't disappoint.

LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY......
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
At Mehra mansion:

Abhi just finished a call , when Aliya entered his room and greeted.
"Good morning, bhae."

"Hey morning , it's early for you." He teased her.

"Hey," she countered and then added with raised brows.
"I may have something to kick our pain in the back out."

"Seriously?!" Asked a surprised Abhi as he thought.

" I knew that will work but that's quick ,
Has she figured out my game and came here to test me ,
I can't underestimate her.
Proceed with caution, rockstar. "

Aliya glanced at his absent brother and questioned.
"Wanna hear it ?"

Abhi looked outside for any unwanted intruders and prompted.
"Go ahead."

"I may have put some clauses in your contract , that will finish the marriage and we won't even have to pay her a penny."
Aliya outlined her plan.

"Aali, are you serious, what are we waiting for let's kick her out?"
He beamed faking happiness.

"Woah, you really do hate her."
Aliya jolted by his excitement and commented with a chuckle.

"But hold your horses,"
She composed herself and continued.
"Paper work takes time, I will be needing your copy of contract and we have to convince tanu that she can't become Mrs. Universe
(Makes an air quote gesture)
If she is committed. It's a foolproof plan , we can kick her out without getting our hands dirty."

"Good point , I completely forgot about her."
Abhi thought and enquired as he pretended to be displeased.
"How long?"

"Around a month." She contemplated.

He started pacing a little to make believe. Aliya gazed him like someone about to be hypnotized follows the pendulum. She gestured "what" as he stopped.

"I tell you what Aali, you take care of tanu and I will take care of paperwork." He suggested.

"Are you sure, you can handle the paperwork?" Aliya asked skeptically.

"Yes, my dear sister, I TOO AM EDUCATED.!!" He returned in a deadpan tone.

"Okay fine then,
You- paperwork,
me- convince tanu. Done."
She summed up and raised her hand for high five.

Abhi hi-fied her and replied.
"Done."

Her lips curved up with mischief , and she yelled.
"TAG." Then, ran out of his room.

Her brother's jaw dropped as he realized he fell for the same trick, he took a few steps out of his room and shouted in a playful tone.
"I will not spare you for this."
He then, retreated back to his room, locked the door and thought.
"I won't spare you, you will pay for everything, Aliya Mehra."
✴✴✴✴✴

At Mumbai:

Kiara is running a marathon to avoid her mother, who wants her to drink some very terrible medicine. She hears a ringtone and said after a sniff.
"Muma time out, break
OK, take your call , It may be important, I will bring your phone."

Despite being ordered not to pick up unknown numbers. She picked up the call and beamed in her congested voice.
"Hello! Mumma's phone."

"Hey fairy," came the unexpected reply.

"Hey Superman." She chirped and instead of taking the phone to her mother , she settled in her bed.

The warmth of that one stupid little word breaths a whole new life, in Abhi's zombified existence. He knew he is not a Superman and can never be; but every time she called her that he got inspired and determined to not to let her down.

"Hellooo." A shriek pulled him out of his tranquility.

"Hey sorry , how are you ? Do you like the new room?"
He answered quickly.

"It's okay." Kiara responded with sneeze.

"Bless you." He reacted.

"No, you don't love me,"
Kiara retorted.

Abhi looked at his phone as he doubted what he heard was true or some signal distortion.

Kiara continued with a huff.
"You didn't even called me, you didn't even come to see me, are you even my friend, you are very bad."

Abhi smiled as in his mind he can see his little girl folding her arms in anger, pouting and turning her face away from him.

"Hey fairy,I am sorry, I got caught up in work, but I promise as soon as it is done, I will come to see you, okay."
He tried to calm her down.

"So your work is more important than your fairy?"
She asked , disappointment evident in her tone.

Her words pierced him , he wanted to answer but held back as he was aware Kiara could blackmail him into seeing her and that would mean breaking the vow he did to himself and mentally to his wife.
He changed the subject.
"So is your room big ? I think you don't like it , hmm?"

"Well it's big ,and it's okay. It has a door that go to big clothes closet , the closet has two doors , one goes to washroom and one to balcony. It has a big window but I don't like it, sun comes in on my pillow, it disturbs my sleep."
She sketched the map of whole room for him.

Something stirred in Abhi. He gulped the lump that formed in his throat and stammered.
"Hey Kiara, your room is nice, I had a room like that too. I tell you what let's check if it's better than my room or not."

"Okay." Kiara replied after a little thought.

Abhi instructed.
"Open the closet door, then open the balcony door and go there."

Kiara got out of the bed and said "okay."

He heard the sliding of doors and his heart began pounding.

"Got here, now what?" She spoke.

"Now turn and tell me, can you see the mirror table in your room."
Abhi told her and took rapid breaths to calm down his racing heart.

Kiara giggled and said .
"Yes , so my room is better than yours?"

"Oh yes, your room is better than mine."
Abhi said with mock sadness and real happy tears.
✴✴✴✴✴
Pragya caught her breath and set to her room with the mug of hot herbal tea for Kiara. She called her out after she heard her laughs.

Kiara rushed back into the room, just to meet with the horrible sight of mumma's medicine and her radiant face abruptly changed to frown and pout.
Pragya demanded.
"Who are you talking to?"
She gestured her to give her the phone.

Kiara placed the phone in her hand and hid under the covers.

Pragya smiled at the caller ID. She has given a thought to king's suggestion about keeping him pacified.

"So what's the joke? Wanna share?" She inquired as she moved away from the bed, making sure kiara doesn't over hear them.

" nothing Father daughter secret, mummy not allowed."
Replied Abhi then added with all sincereness.
"Thank you for letting her talk to me, really it meant a lot ."

"Hmm. I know" Said pragya in a low voice as she sent a mental thanks to King.

Catching a glimpse of Kiara quietly sliding out of the covers and fleeing, she complained.
"Your daughter is just like you, a real headache!!"

"She is sick and I know your medicine, it's terrible,"
Abhi defended his daughter.

"Oh yeah, what other not-terrible treatment do you suggest?" A frustrated pragya questioned.

After a little thought he responded.
"Add a little honey into it.
Rockstar tip: add it in front of her ,so she believes you."

He glanced at the clock and concluded.
"I gotta go... talk to you later,take care. bye."

"You too, Bye." She said and hung up.
********

At Mehra mansion:

After ending the call. He then picked up his still packed bag, changed his sim, gave one last look at the room while running a check list of all essential things he needed.

Abhi knocked on his sister's room peeked inside to find tanu sitting there.
He summoned.
"Aali ,I need for a minute."
And gave a look of disgust as he exits the room.

Aliya excused herself and went a few yards away from her room to talk to her brother.

"I am heading to Mumbai to meet our lawyer for the paperwork. I will tell him it's urgent and to use his contacts to speed things up, a personal visit can get things done faster than a phone call."
He put up an act.

"You are right , that's actually a good idea."
Said Aliya with astonishment.

He gave her quick side hug and said.
"All the best with her."

"Good luck , bye." She waved and called after him.

He flashed her a smile and waved back as he descended the stairs.
.
.
.
..
The end

apologies for being late ..
🙏
.
A/N: the thing about closet door is something I notice back in mogambo track..(champu track : when abhi was angry and getting soaked in rain)
.
.
.
Drop your feedbacks ..
And vote if you feel it's worthy
.
.
THANKS A TON FOR STOPPING BY...
.
.
WEIRDO OUT...👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
61.7K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...
30.5K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
19.5K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...