Yes Master: A Markson Fanfic

By CranberryPower

Mark's homeless and broke, looking for a job when a friend suggests he should apply for a job at RMFinacial w... More

Broke asf
Application
Interview
Introduction
First day
Work
Pizza
Question
Shopping
Comfort
Move
Winning
Guest
Mrs. Wang
Sunset
Brunch
I miss you
Cleanse
Awake
A Walk
Confrontation
Surprise
Cuddle
Knowledge
Back
Suck
Wild
Meeting
Christmas
Unexpected
Taken
Leaving
Where
Another day
Call
Bye
Yes Master

Love

4.1K 266 235
By CranberryPower

Mark's POV

"What?" Mr. Wang stares down at me, confusion in his eyes.

"I love you too." I repeat.

"You heard the conversation I had with my mother, didn't you?" Mr. Wang asks.

I want to nod my head but the nerves in my neck are damaged, so I settle for a yes.

"Ohhh. This is interesting." The happy nurse looks at the two of us.

"You seriously heard the conversation?" Mr. Wang grabs my hand that rests on his arm.

"Yep. Your mom is right, I won't judge you for who you are." I smile.

"Do you even know what 'love' means?" Mr. Wang asks skeptically.

"Yeah. Of course I do." I don't think I'm that dumb.

"What's love?"

"Love is..a feeling...that you feel with your friends and family. We're friends now right? So I love you!" Ouch. I hurt my neck.

Don't yell Mark, it's painful!

Mr. Wang stares at me for a long time until his shiny teeth form a smile and he huffs out a laugh.

"Wow Mark. You're adorable." Mr. Wang pats my head as he laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You're innocence is surreal. Even after this accident, you're still the same." Mr. Wang smiles.

Mr. Wang grabs my good hand and squeezes it.

"I love you too, my friend." Mr. Wang forces a smile.

He gently lets go of my hand and leaves the room.

"C'mon Tuan, you seriously don't see he's head over heels for you?" The bright nurse makes her way to my bed.

"Head over heels? I don't see any heels on his head?" I stare at the nurse very confused.

"Oh Lord. You really are adorable." The nurse slaps her head into her hand, then she starts to take my vitals.

"Mark baby!" Jinyoung runs into my room.

"Hi Jinyoungie!" I smile and wave to best friend.

I miss him! I haven't seen him so long, so I asked happy nurse to call him. Yay!

"Oh my God. Baby, what happened?" Jinyoung looks at me and my battered body.

"I got hit by a truck." I tell him.

"WHAT! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CALMLY!" Jinyoung screams.

"It's what happened."

"When?"

"About a month ago."

"AND NOW I GET THE NEWS?"

"I just woke up from my coma a few days ago. No one knew to call you, until now." I smile after I explain.

"Oh for fucks sake. A coma? My stress." Jinyoung sits down and holds his head.

I laugh at Jinyoung's exasperated expression but the action causes my torso to ripple in pain.

"Ow! Don't make me laugh." I pout and rest my hand on my stomach.

"Oh Jesus! I'm so sorry!" Jinyoung gets up and runs to me.

"My sweet baby Mark. How the hell did you get hit by a truck?" Jinyoung massages my hair.

"I had to protect Mr. Wang and his job!" I say triumphantly.

"Who's Mr. Wang?" Jinyoung asks.

"My boss." I chirp.

"Please don't tell me he's the guy I bumped into earlier with the suit on."

"He was wearing a suit today. A black one." I remember.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY GOT A JOB FROM HIM!"

"Jinyoung, calm your biscuits." I chuckle at my friend's over dramatic reactions.

"I'm sorry. Usually you do all the screaming but now that your all broken you can't anymore."

"Broken?" I burst out laughing.

Jinyoung said I'm broken! That's so funny!

"Mark stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Jinyoung pleads as I laugh my heart out.

"Now your nose is bleeding! Oh my goodness!" Jinyoung scrambles to grab tissues.

I'm in so much pain after that laugh: totally worth it.

Jinyoung pouts and lectures me about laughing. I love how caring he is.

There's also someone else who's really caring. Mr. Wang earlier..he looked upset when I called him my friend. Does he not want to be friends? Did I do something wrong?

"Hey Jinyoungie." I interrupt Jinyoung's speech.

"I was giving you a very important talk about tak-"

"What does love mean?" I interrupt again.

"What? What do you mean?"

"What's love? Someone asked me what it meant and I feel like I didn't give him the right answer." I reminisce about this morning's conversation.

"Is this between you and Mr. Handsome?" Jinyoung smirks.

"Mr. Wang." I correct him.

"Ohh yes Mark. I've waited for this moment for years." Jinyoung smiles brightly.

"Alright, my innocent bean, love comes in many different ways."

"How? Isn't there only one type of love?"

"No. You can love someone in a friendly way or a romantic way." Jinyoung explains.

"What's romantic? I thought that was a genre of movies?" I frown in confusion.

"Wow. Wow. Romance is a genre of movies, romantic is an adjective that expresses love."

"Ohhhh." I learned something new!

But wait...does that mean...Mr. Wang likes me in a romantic way?

"Judging from your expression, I think the gears in your head have clicked!" Jinyoung smiles proudly.

Does he like me like that? Do I like him like that?

"How do you know if you like someone romantically?"

"Love is an action not a feeling. You do the act of loving. Supporting them, you think of their interests not yours, you care and take care of them, you accept them for who they are and vise versa." Jinyoung begins his rant.

"You know it's love when you seek to understand before being understood. Listen and honor what they share, and you don't double down with your own issues. You're like a team; you listen, you compromise, you apologize, you forgive. Oops! I went on a rant. Sorry." Jinyoung clears his throat once he finishes.

"No...thank you for your rant." I shift my head to it's normal position, facing the ceiling.

I support Mr. Wang, I even got hit by a truck for him. And he supports me, Dr. Kim said Mr. Wang drove here everyday just to see me.

Mr. Wang understands me and my morals. I understand that he doesn't show much emotions and that he has a bad past.

He listens to me, I listen to him. When Jinyoung moved and Tammy abandoned me, Mr. Wang was there. He even offered to let me live with him. And whenever I do something bad, I apologize and Mr. Wang forgives.

I gasp.

"Has the gears clicked ultimately?" Jinyoung beams once he sees my expression.

"I love him, Jinyoung."

"Yes baby! You do!" Jinyoung claps.

"He loves me"

"Amen! Praise the Lord!"

Oh my goodness. This is what Mai, the nurse, and Mrs. Wang has been saying.

"Jinyoung."

"Yes hun?"

"I love him...romantically." I smile.

"Yes Mark. Yes!"

Hehehe. Ya'll thought it was a real confession(: but at least Mark knows how he feels now!
Will Mark tell Jackson how he truly feels?

Sorry for the late update. Still quite sick. 10 months with a sore throat and killer chest pains:') and school is a salty fish. But, I'll make it up with a double update((:

Happy 20k! Thanks for the love everyone. It really means a lot(:

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.3K 110
Jimin start working in Jeon company. He has everything. His new job, his friends and his boyfriend. But what happen when he'll meet his CEO?
5.7K 287 12
Han Jisung, a broke student applies for a new job... as pornstar [Pre warning: slow updates, please remind me that this book still exists so I won't...
10.4K 911 41
Money is tight and the current company you worked for doesn't see your full potential so you leave. Looking for work you stumble upon an absurd perso...
19.8K 1.3K 52
Jackson and mark loves each other they want to be together so it's a story about what hardships they have to go through to become markson Highest ra...