Journey Through Love (Hank X...

By TheInsideOfBread

Hankcon? Honnor? Hannor? Whatever it's called to you, I like it, and when I'm bored I write fanfictions, and... More

1.Mornings
2.Shopping
3.Upon Arriving Home
4.Walk
5.What Are They?
6.Cuddles
7.Love You
8.Blizzard
9.Lights Out
10.Someone At The Door
11.The Police
12.Upsetting Call
13.Protective Hank
14.Case
15.Good Boy
16.Drunk Again
17.Hungover
18.Startled Awake
19.Kicked Around
20.Hospital Room
21.Coin Tricks
22.Loneliness
23.Search
24.Blake
25.Dizzy
26.Playing With Sumo
27.TV
28.Alcoholism Problem
29.Connor's Place
30.Swoosh, Flick, Click
31.Closet
32.Not The Bar
33.Date
34.Interrupted
35.Preparation
36.Passion
37.Meeting
38.Annoyed Hank
39.Voice
40.Feelings At Work
41.Investigation
42.Down The Alleyway
43.Location
44.Jody Burke
45.Back To Hank
46.Slice
47.Old Cartoons
48.Home Invasion
49.Shot
50.Gift Shop
51.Awake
52.Humming
53.Connor's Truths
55.Skin
56.Writer
57.Ugh, Hank
58.Silhouette
59.Station
60.Special Conversation
61.The End

54.Letter

577 31 25
By TheInsideOfBread

Connor brought Hank upstairs once he was done. He helped him into bed turned on the tv. "How's your shoulder feeling?" He asked quietly, patting Hank's chest.

"It's alright." Hank closed his eyes. "I'm drugged up on morphine, so I'm okay." He gave Connor a tired thumbs up and a slight grin. Connor smiled and leant over, kissing his forehead.

"At least you're not in pain." Connor whispered.

Hank nodded in agreement. "But I do have a bullet in me..."

"Yeah." Connor sat down at the edge of the bed. "I love you, Hank."

Hank smiled sheepishly and inched towards him. "I love you, too..."

Connor leant over and connected their lips, giving Hank a soft, sweet kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds. "Hank, I--"

A knock at the door interrupted him. He watched as a nurse let herself in to check Hank's machines.

"Hello!" She greeted happily. "How are you two doing?" She asked.

"Fine." Connor answered, pulling his legs onto the bed.

"How's our strong patient?" She asked.

"I'm okay."

Connor laid on his back. He set his hands on his chest and closed his eyes.

"That's good! My name is Nurse McCree and I'm going to come visit again in the afternoon. We also have a surprise set up for you!"

"It's not a surprise if you tell me it's happening." Hank mumbled.

"Well-- we have an event set up." Nurse McCree said. "In a few hours."

"Okie-dokie, Nurse MC." Hank tilted his head into Connor's neck and sighed quietly. Connor closed his eyes and smiled, leaning his cheek against Hank.

"I'll leave you two alone now." She smiled. "But, oh--" She fumbled for her pockets. "There was a, uh, gift left for you at the front desk." She walked out and got a bouquet of flowers from a cart. Hank sat up and took the flowers and card.

"Oh," He looked at the flowers, then handed them to Connor, who held them up to examine fingerprints.

Nurse McCree left, closing the door for them. "I wonder who this is from." Hank mumbled, flipping the card over in his hand. He was about ready to open it, when Connor stopped him.

Connor threw the flowers on the ground and took the card away. "Hank, they're from Jody."

"Jody?!" Hank pulled back, letting Connor hold the card.

Connor opened it and looked inside. He frowned.

The letter requested Hank or Connor meeting him at a bridge.

"I can go." Connor stood up.

"Connor!" Hank whined.

"It's okay. I'll be back."

"But Connor! I need you..." Hank frowned.

Connor looked down at Hank.

Leave Hank?

Stay with Hank?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 319 17
Story-driven insert of the reader into Connor's storyline. Chapters are long, that's why there are not many. Slow burn romance - no smut. Quick Backg...
758 38 32
- " M y n a m e i s C o n n o r . I ' m t h e a n d r o i d s e n t b y C y b e r L i f e . " - " Y o u ' r e a m a z i n g , C o n n o r...
336 24 12
When you activate, there's another android, which you later learn is your Male counterpart or version, there's, something about him. Something that m...
58K 2.1K 20
Hank wipes the neon lipstick off his lips while the younger male on his lap was giggling. "You're the first person who laughs while having sex." He l...