new rules 彡 bts

By ohyoungg

Not all men are created equal. Some are more powerful than others; some have more authority. Although, in thi... More

00. What's your name, kid?
01. You intrigue me
02. Thank you
question!!
04. I'm sorry...
05. I need your help!
06. You'll see

03. Stay away

3.2K 121 2
By ohyoungg

"Stay away..."
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Written and Edited by: ohyoungg

Soyun pushed the cart down the aisle, searching the shelves of food for her favorite chips. She snatched the bag off the shelf and tossed it into the cart. "You want anything?" She asked, turning back to Hoseok.

He shook his head as he watched people walk by. Most were females. Males didn't come out a lot, only when it was truly necessary like to get food or go to work. Most males that did come out were Betas, usually "working". Hoseok noticed the lack of male Alphas, making him slightly more comfortable in this environment.

The Alpha noticed his gaze and nudged him. "Calm down, kid. It's alright. Alphas are rare. They're purebreds, only born when two Alphas breed, which is also extremely rare." She grabbed a few ramen bowls off the shelf and threw them in the cart. "Only the wealthy have Alpha children."

Hoseok paused. "Then... are your parents wealthy?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he turned his gaze to his female companion.

She shrugged. "My mother is a wealthy CEO and I have no clue who my father is. She was always bringing in randoms guys to fuck and clear her mind of her stress." She groaned. "Of course, I'm nothing like her. She only brought guys home with her when she's drunk." Soyun shot Hoseok a look. "I bring them home sober." She grinned as he gave her a stiff smile. "I'm kidding!! Gosh, you're so gullible!" She laughed, slapping his arm repeatedly.

Hoseok chuckled awkwardly along with her hearty laughter. "Yeah..." he paused, "have you ever... Never mind, dumb question."

Soyun poked him. "What is it? I can keep a secret, Hoseok." She said, peering up at his downward gaze. Hoseok refused to meet her gaze though.

"I just... wanted to know.. if you've ever fallen in love..?" He muttered out, staring hard at the bags of chips in the aisle next to them.

Soyun gave him a look and then sighed. "There was one time; but he showed me that he couldn't love me back." Hoseok looked at her confused.

"Couldn't love you back?" He asked. Soyun just shook her head and pushed the cart down the aisle. Hoseok watched her, feeling a little empty. He sighed and followed after the Alpha.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Soyun laid on the couch, scrolling through channels. She paused on the news as a picture of her and Hoseok popped up.

"...and it seems like our favorite model has found herself a new toy! I can't say he's the prettiest I've seen but everyone has their tastes!" One of the female new reporters laughed.

The other laughed too. "Although, I never thought she'd actually get a toy. She's always very secluded and distant. I wonder how he fell for her." She said, turning to the other reporter.

"That Soyun is a strange one, I'll tell ya. So apparently she's going to be having a new photoshoot soon. I wonder if she'll bring him with her." They both laughed.

Soyun grumbled, turning the channel to something else. The sounds of cartoons filled the air. She leaned her head back, pressing herself into the couch. The Alpha gazed up at the ceiling, pondering to herself what Hoseok was doing. He had gone up to his room and hadn't come downstairs since they got home. She wondered if she should check on him, just to be sure nothing bad happened to him. Just as she was getting ready to head upstairs her phone rang. She quickly grabbed it and checked the contact.

"Jin? What's he calling about?" She pondered aloud. Pressing the green answer button, she put the phone to her ear. "What's up—"

"Soyun! Where are you right now?" Jin's frantic voice blasted through her phone.

Soyun scoffed. "Not so loud, Jin. I think Hoseok is asleep." She leaned on the back of the couch as she stared at her reflection in the TV. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Where. Are. You?" He responded slowly.

"At home, why?" She asked, sitting up straight.

"Y'know how you brought Hoseok to track his heat, right? Well his heat should be starting today! Sometime today! Please, you have to make sure nothing happens to—"

A loud crash sounded from upstairs. Soyun nearly dropped her phone at the sound. She tried to figure out which room it came from, ignoring Jin's questions coming from her phone. She dropped her phone, rushing upstairs and throwing open the bathroom door. Hoseok sat on the floor, alarmed at her entrance. He met her gaze in a panic.

"Uh, sorry. I, uh, slipped trying to grab, uh.... this." He said, holding up a box of red hair dye. It was from one of her old photoshoots. She stared at the display before her, his hair had been bleached and was now blond. Relief flooded over Soyun as she sighed, sliding down to her knees. She paused for a while to let her heart slow it's pace. A hand on her shoulder pulled her from her trance. She looked up to meet the gaze of Hoseok, the worried look in his eyes evident. She stared back at him and groaned.

"Please... be careful, Hoseok." Soyun said, standing. She peered down at him. "Are you hurt?"

Hoseok shook his head with a smile. "No, I'm alright, surprisingly! I don't feel a thing! I actually feel kinda fuzzy! And warm!" He grinned, peering down at his arms and chest. His eyes met hers and a shiver ran down her spine. She knew what was happening.

"Look, Hoseok, I just got a call from Jin; he sounded really worried. He told me your heat should come today—" Hoseok cut her off with a scoff.

"My heat was a while ago. I should be fine, Soyun. Don't worry." He said and stood up, sitting up on the sink. "Jin may be a doctor, but I know my heat like the back of my hand. There's no way it'll just appear so suddenly." He said confidently.

Soyun gave him an unsure look. "I'm... not so sure that's true, but... I won't tell you you're wrong." She said and walked out. "I'll be downstairs if you need.... anything." She paused before heading back to the couch. Her phone laid on the ground, the call with Jin still on.

She picked it up and held it to her ear. Jin was muttering to himself. "Oh god, I knew something would go wrong. It's not like I can go back and tell her before it happens! God, not again..." He sighed.

"Hello? Jin? You still alive?" Soyun questioned.

"Soyun! You're alright! Thank god.." Jin said in relief. He took a deep breath. "What.... happened?"

"Hoseok fell trying to get some hair dye." She said, throwing herself back on the couch. She peered at her nails. "Anyway, I'll keep a close eye on him and call you if anything happens."

"Alright, and if I'm not available..." Jin started.

"Yes, I know, call Namjoon. Why can't I just call Taehyung? I know him better. Namjoon just seems so... alien. To me, at least." She grumbled.

"And Taehyung doesn't? That boy is the definition of alien, Soyun. But if you wish to then call him. He'll probably be busy though. He's got a job now." Jin mentioned.

"Since when? I thought he was still kissing up to that kid; what's his name?" Soyun thought out loud.

"Jungkook?" He answered.

"Yeah, him! Taehyung has a thing for doe eyed boys." She scoffed with a grin.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, you get the drill. I just wanted to warn you." Jin said cautiously.

"Yeah, I get it, Jin. Thanks for being my mom... again." She sighed.

"Just looking out for you. Call me sometime, Soyun."

"I will. Night." She said and hung up. She reached over and grabbed the remote, turning back on the TV. The news of her and Hoseok had disappeared and now they were talking about an accident that had happened. Apparently a large Chevy had crashed into a building near Jins' office. Soyun was curious as to how she didn't hear anything. She wasn't that far away from the accident. As she prepared to make dinner, another large crash sounded from upstairs. Something was definitely wrong.

She hurried upstairs, peeking in the bathroom to see Hoseok leaning over the bathtub, breathing heavily. Fear crept up her spine and she slowly moved towards him. He sensed her behind him and quickly threw himself against the wall, a crazed, panicked look in his eyes. He searched her face for any sign of anger. His face was flushed and sweat dripped down his forehead. Taking a deep breath, he uttered...

"Stay away..."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
80.2K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 62.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...