His One and Only (BWWM) (DISC...

By prettygirlsluvbr3nt

Melanie Jackson is a funny, smart and sarcastic black girl. She is determined to fit in with her new surround... More

Character List ✨
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Chapter 7 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨

Chapter 8 ✨

4.8K 171 25
By prettygirlsluvbr3nt

Melanie

"No. You can ask one of your admirers to go meet your parents." I said tying my shoelace and starting another lap on the track.

I decided to clear my head and get back in shape by going for a run after school on the school track. I needed to focus on making the varsity track team next week Wednesday so I can continue my dad and I's passion of sprinting and athletics. So here I was minding my own business when Daniel decided to pop out of nowhere with his hot self and ask me if I finished thinking about meeting his parents.

"What's so bad about meeting my parents?" Daniel said as he jogged alongside me on the track.

"Well, first of all, I barely even know you. Second of all, why should I meet your parents when I've only been at this school for like a day? Third of all, I ain't gonna be kidnapped and tricked into going to your house because, for all I know, you could be planning my murder with your parents."

"Why would I try to kill you in cold blood when I'm already killing you with my good looks?" Daniel said gesturing to his shirtless body where his abs were glistening with his sweat.

"Honey, you might need to check a mirror because I don't think what you see is what others see." I said finally slowing down to get a drink from my water bottle.

"Babe, Imma just let you think you win so I can go back to pestering you about meeting my birth givers."

"Daannniiieeeelllllll." I said whining.

"Meellllllaaaannniieeee." He said copying my tone.

Ugh, why does he have to be so cute yet infuriating?

"Ok, ok. How about I take you on a date tomorrow night so we can get to know each other first before I drag you into anything you don't want to do?" Daniel said scratching the back of his head.

"I thought bad boy's don't do dates?"

"Well, babe you thought wrong. So what do you say? Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

"You know what? I'll go on a date with you if it means you getting off my back."

"Mami, you love when I'm around you." He said sending a wink my way.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. When are you gonna pick me up and where are we going?"

"I'll pick you up at 6 pm and where we're going is a secret." He said before giving me one last wink before he wore his shirt and headed off.

"I don't like secrets!" I said yelling at him.

"Well, suck it up, princess!" He yelled back.

"You don't even know where I live!"

"I have your number. I'll use it!" He said before he got in his car and revved off.

⚡️⚡️⚡️
This chapter is kinda short but I hope you guys like it. Don't be a silent reader. Comment and vote.
🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...