Lover's Meet

By -SilverDust-

Jaymen always knew she wasn't an ordinary girl from the moment she found out she had an... ability, so to spe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/ N

Chapter 9

1.4K 30 1
By -SilverDust-

It took a lot of convincing from Optimus to get me to come out in my Cybertronian form. I really didn't want to but Optimus was very convincing.

All of the bots where in the main room and when I got there, all the bots stared at me. I was standing in between Optimus and Ratchet.

"Optimus... who is this?", Arcee asks suspiciously.

"This is Venus", he says when I don't say anything, very uncomfortable with the looks I was getting from the bots. I sigh before looking away.

"The bot who has been helping us?", Bulkhead asks.

"This is her", Ratchet says before nudging me.

I sigh before looking Arcee in the eyes. "Hey... Arcee."

Her eyes widen. "Why does she sound like Jaymen? And how does she know my name?"

"Because I've been here the entire time", I mutter, just loud enough for the bot to hear.

"Wha...? But how?", Arcee asks. I sigh before transforming into my human form.

"Jaymen?", Bee beeps.

"Hey, Bee", I smile softly.

"You're one of us?!", he exclaims. I nod and transform back into my bot mode. He laughs happily and hugs me. I chuckle before looking at Arcee and Bulkhead. Arcee was dumbfounded while Bulkhead just grinned.

"Good to have a wrecker back! Does Wheeljack know?", he asks.

"Yeah...", I grin.

"Wait, how does he know", Arcee asks.

"I told him when I helped him escape from the Nemesis. I did a... lot... of... sneaking around...", I pause at Arcee's glare.

"You've been with us this long and you haven't thought to tell us your secret until now!?" She growls.

I sigh. "Arcee, I had to keep it a secret!!"

"Why? Why did you have to keep it a secret?", she exclaims, pointing a digit at me.

"Because for a while I didn't even know I was Venus! And then when I found out, I knew I had to tell Optimus before I told you guys. Well, I told Ratchet before Optimus because I knew could feel with it on my own and Ratchet is like a a brother to me. He kept my secret, and he pushed me to tell Optimus, which I just did a few minutes ago!" I snap.

Arcee looks surprised before she growls and goes to the roof. I sigh before looking up at Optimus.

"She will come around", he says before smiling softly at me. I blink before I smile back at him.

"It will take a while though", I say and Optimus nods. I sigh before walking over to a box and sitting on it. I haven't been in this form a lot so I needed a break.

"Venus, are you alright", Ratchet asks.

I look at him. "Yeah, just tired. I'm not used to this body. I can fight well enough but I need a break for now. Though, I'm going to try to stay out of my human form unless absolutely necessary."

Optimus nods. "Come, Venus. We should have an unused room here somewhere."

I follow him and as soon as we are out of sight, I slip my small servo into his large one. He looks down at me and I smile, a blush coating my face.

He chuckles before intertwining our digits. "Why must you be so adorable?"

I grin. "Because you love me. And since you love me, you think I am adorable."

He chuckles before leading me to a room. "Here is an unused room that you can use."

I look into it and sigh at the boring grey walls before getting an idea. "Do we have any paint?"

He looks at me before chuckling, leading me to where there are several cans of paint. I look at him.

"Why do we have a room just filled with paint?", I ask.

"Bumblebee was a young child when we came here. Ratchet was having trouble with him until he found that Bumblebee loves to paint", Optimus explains.

I laugh before finding several different colors of paint. I grabbed blue, white, red, orange, yellow, purple, pink, and brown paint. I had stacked them on top of each other before realizing I would need help getting the paint to my room. I looked at Optimus, who managed to grab four cans of paint, two in each servo. I grabbed the other four and we made our way back to my room. We set the paint down and I shoo him out of my room.

I dip my hand in the blue paint before spreading it across the wall. I use my other hand to get some white paint to make small waves on the blue. I then grab yellow and make a sun and then orange, red, a mix of red and pink and then pink, then purple. I then mix the brown with some white and I got a light brown color which I use for dirt or sand. I grin and quickly finish my painting before looking down at my armor. I was covered in paint. There's a knock on the door and Optimus looks in. He was surprised at my walls before he looks at me.

He laughs quietly before helping me clean up.

"You are very good at painting", he says as we bring the paint back to the room with all the paint.

"Thanks. Though I would like to wash all the paint off my armor", I say. He leads me to a place where I can quickly wash.

"I'll be in the main room if you need me", he says before leaving. I quickly wash off the paint, smiling at my beautiful red and orange armor. I smile before going to the main room. Optimus was talking to Arcee. I watch them for a while before noticing that Arcee was getting closer and closer to him. I growl softly before walking out into the main room. Optimus was looking angry and I walk over.

"Hey, Arcee, what are you up to?", I say nonchalantly. She looks at me.

"Talking to Optimus", she says.

"About what?", I ask, trying to act like I didn't care.

"Nothing important", she says.

"Then you won't mind if I steal Optimus for a bit, will you?", I say with a smile.

Arcee growls before stalking away. I sigh softly.

"So, what was she talking about", I ask Optimus as I turn to him.

He sighs before grabbing my servo and leading me to his room.

"She was talking about you... she didn't give me a chance to defend you, she just kept talking over me every time I tried to talk", he says softly.

"What did she say about me?", I ask quietly.

"Nothing I care to repeat", he says.

"That bad, huh?", I ask before sitting on Optimus berth. He sits next to me.

"Yeah", he sighs. I grab his servo, making him look at me.

"Hey, don't let it bother you", I say with a smile. "She'll get over it eventually."

Optimus smiles before wrapping his arm around me. I look up at him before leaning against his chest, listening to his sparkbeat. I smile happily before looking at the time and I realize the date. I grin before grabbing Optimus and pulling him to his pedes. He looks at me in surprise and I grin.

"Come on! I want to show you something!", I exclaim before going out into the main room. Only Ratchet was there, as the others had gone to recharge.

"Hey, Ratchet, me and Optimus are going out for a bit. We'll call you for a bridge when we need one", I say before opening a ground bridge to a very special place for me.

Optimus looks at me confused before I pull him through.

I grin as I see a bunch of stars. I smile when I see a specific one. It's one that you can see from both Earth and Cybertron. Optimus had pointed it out to me on Cybertron. I had recognized it here on Earth when I went stargazing as a human with my parents, though I couldn't quite remember why. At least I know now.

I look behind me as the groundbridge closes and sees Optimus looking at the stars in amazement.

"Remember the last time we went looking at stars together?", I ask him as I walk up to him.

"It was when I admitted that I loved you. And it was our first kiss", he says. I smile before adding something else.

"And that was exactly eighteen human years ago" I say quietly.

Optimus looks at me before smiling and hugging me. I hug him back and he lifts my helm up to look at him.

I smile softly and he kisses me. I smile even wider as he kisses me.

"Venus...", he whispers. "Will you be my sparkmate?"

I gasp softly before kissing him. When I pull away, he has a huge smile on his face.

"I'm guessing that is a yes", he whispers as he pulls me even closer to him though I don't know how. I smile and nod.

His chassis opens and mine does too. Our sparks float out and intertwine, before going back to the respective owner but this time with a piece of of the others spark with it. I smile as I feel Optimus' love for me and I knew he could feel my love for him. I kiss him gently and he kisses back. We pull away and I smile.

"Venus... the day you died was the day I had planned to ask you to be my sparkmate. But that couldn't happen. I couldn't forget you. And then I met you but as Jaymen. As soon as I saw you come through that elevator doors, I could feel my spark tug to you, though I knew not why. As I got to know you, the feeling got harder and harder to suppress. When you kissed me, before I left for the space bridge, I was overjoyed but I thought it wouldn't work because we were two different species. I had to lie to myself to get those feelings to disappear for a while but then when you told me that I wasn't family but I was something more. My feelings returned tenfold. I hid for the rest of the day until everyone went to sleep. Then I said all that stuff hoping you were also asleep. You weren't and the next day, I could see how it hurt you and that hurt me. You refused to me look at me and all I wanted was for you to look at me. So I told you the truth. And you finally revealed you secret and I was so happy. The love of my life had been in front of me the entire time and I was too blind to see it. And now, you are finally mine forever", he whispers as he rests his helm against mine. While he spoke my optics filled with lubricant. I wiped it away before speaking.

"Optimus... I cannot say all the things I want to say. But I love you so much. I grew to like you before I knew I was Venus. Then when I found out, my feelings for you returned tenfold. I was so afraid to tell you because I didn't know how you would react. But Ratchet kept pushing for me to tell you. I was still afraid so I didn't. But as I kept appearing more and more as Venus, I realized how much you missed her. I then tried to give you hints but it seemed like you never understood them. Eventually, I had to reveal myself and now I am so glad that I did. Because now, I finally got what I've been wishing for for eighteen human years", I say, lubricant leaking from my optics. His optics were filled with lubricant as well. I smile softly and hug him tightly.

I hear a groundbridge open and I step back to see Arcee coming through.

"Optimus, you are need back at base", she says, glaring at me.

I smile at her and was about to follow Optimus through the groundbridge when Arcee yanked me back.

I gasp and fall to the ground. She glares at me.

"Stay away from Optimus. He is mine", she growls.

"Uh. What? I'm sorry, but what to mean by mine?", I ask.

"He's my sparkmate. I can feel it in my spark", she growls. I roll my eyes.

"Um... nope, sorry, Arcee but I'm pretty sure he's mine", I say, glaring at her, ready to pull out my swords if she decides to attack me.

"Yeah, right. Where's your proof?", she growls. I sigh before explaining.

"Well, considering we have just bonded, I'm pretty sure he's my sparkmate", I say. Arcee's eyes widen. She releases the blades on her arms.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! Then I can be the one to comfort him. To be there when he needs someone", I roll my eyes as she charges at me. I dodge her attack and she runs past.

As she does I see something attached to her back. I gasp as I recognize and mind-controlling parasite. I sigh before making my way over to her as she struggled to find where I was. I don't how she wasn't able to see me, I'm bright red and orange.

Soon, I manage to get right behind her and I grab the parasite before tossing it into the air and shooting it.

I hear Arcee fall to the ground. I look around to see the groundbridge was closed. I sigh before sending a com to Ratchet.

"Ratch, can you send a bridge to my coordinates?", I ask. A bridge opens and I grab Arcee and the parasite. I go through and Ratchet stares at me, carrying Arcee.

"She was attacked by a mind-controlling parasite. Don't know how long it's been on her but I'd suspect a couple days at the very least", I say.

"That would explain why she has been acting weird lately", Jack chimes in. I smile softly.

"Thanks for bringing the parasite in, Venus", Ratchet says as he takes Arcee from me and lays her down on the medical berth. He scans her before turning to me.

"She'll be fine. She just needs sometime to recover", Ratchet says.

Before I can respond, panic fills my spark. I knew it couldn't be from me, so it had to be...

"Where's Optimus", I ask, trying to relieve him of his panic through the bond. I sent him reassurance but his panic just grew.

"He should be in his room", Ratchet muttered, studying the parasite. I run to Optimus' room and found him there, on his berth, silently screaming, lubricant leaking from his optics.

I rush to him and scan him. My optics filled with worry. He's dreaming about something that is making him sad. I could feel his panic turn to anger.

I try to shake him awake but it doesn't work. I could feel his anger grow more and more before it turned into sadness.

I sent him love and happiness and I could feel him waking up.

"Come on, Optimus. Wake up. It's just a dream", I say quietly. He sits up, his eyes wide before he sees me. He stared at me for a second before he starts crying. I frown and try to comfort him.

"Optimus, it's okay, it was just a dream ", I whisper, as I sit next to him and bring him close to me.

He sighs before he looks at me, tears leaking from his optics in a steady stream.

"It wasn't a dream. It was a memory", he says, his voice breaking.

I frown before nuzzling his face.

"What was it about?" I look him in his optics.

"It was the day you died", he whispers. My eyes widen. "I was being held back by Megatron. I saw him shoot at you. I felt my body freeze up. I watched as you dodged them all. And then Megatron shot at you once more and it hit you right in the spark chamber. I heard someone screaming and I realized it was me. I attacked Megatron. He was not expecting it. Soon he figured out that I loved you. He used that against me and as soon as he could, he transformed and flew away. I went over to your body but it was too late. You were dead. I was so angry at Megatron that vowed to kill him when I saw him next. I buried your body at the place where we had just been hours before, with the stars. I was so stricken with grief that no one could calm me. Eventually, Ratchet found a way. It was", I cut him off.

"My song", I whisper. "He told me."

Optimus smiles softly. I hug him tightly before speaking again. "Anyway, that's in the past Optimus. I am here now, and I don't plan on ever leaving. I love you too much to do that."

Optimus smiles and kisses me. "I am so glad to have you as my sparkmate", he whispers. I smile before responding.

"And I am glad to have you as mine", I whisper.

"Do you think you could sing your song?", Optimus asks shyly. I smile. He's never really shy.

"Of course", I say with a smile. I take a deep breath and begin to sing.

"She struggles, she fights;
She fights to win, to find;
She will find her light,
Hoping it's not all in her mind.

Miles away, she continues
Continues to fight, never giving in.
She will never forget the memories,
She will forever remember them.

Never, never forgotten.
Always, always remembering
That she loves him
That he is the light of her world.

She searches day and night
To find the mech who stole her heart.
To find the mech who is her light.
She searches though they are miles apart."

Optimus was falling asleep next to me and I smile, gently laying him down. I was about to leave but Optimus grabbed onto my wrist.

"Don't leave...", he muttered, half asleep. I smile softly.

"I won't", I whisper before laying down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you, Venus", he whispers.

I smile and close my eyes. "I love you, too, Optimus Prime."

Soon, I fell asleep, feeling Optimus' love come in waves, and I knew he could feel my love coming through the bond as well.

Today has been a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 523 13
Alexis Japping. Or rather, Crimson Starflare, daughter of Optimus Prime. A normal one, she is not. Sent away from Cybertron as a sparkling, only to w...
1.4K 169 26
"You belong wherever you chose to be." "If a bird choses to live in the ocean, it will drown." Red Bishop was the second in command of MECH, and...
47.5K 1.1K 25
First Fan-Fiction!!! I hope you all like it!!! Margaret isn't a normal girl. All her life she's had amazing powers. She's lived with the Auto...
4K 112 18
πšƒπš›πšŠπš—πšœπšπš˜πš›πš–πšŽπš›πšœ: π™Ώπš›πš’πš–πšŽ πš‚πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ Just like the huge bots, (Y/n)'s planet was destroyed by corrupted neighbouring aliens. The hybrid...