💞 Always Behind Of You💞 [ 미...

By Master_Silence27

it's still gender bender story.. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49] -End
[50]- Epilogue

33

3.4K 108 13
By Master_Silence27

on the next day, the whole squad were celebrating their winnings.

"I noticed something today." Nayeon started and look on Mina who was being clingy to Chaeyoung.

"What is it, honey?" Jungyeon asked, lifting his head on Nayeon.

"look at them." Nayeon pouted her lips and pointed on Mina and Chaeyoung.

Jungyeon look where Nayeon's lips was pointed.

"It's normal, honey. They're best friends." Jungyeon commented making Nayeon frowned.

"Best friends? Mina's so clingy today. Have you notice?" Nayeon asked Jungyeon and he just shrug his shoulder.

"Something fishy." Nayeon smirked secretly. "We will find out that. Soon." Nayeon added.

Mina lean her head on the cub's shoulder and sniffed it.

Mina loves the cub's smell.

"Anyway..." Jihyo noticed the two as well. They're being lovey dovey in front of their squad. Mina was making it obvious and proud that she owned him already.

"What's with the lovey dovey today?" Jihyo said eyeing on Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung glances to each other.

"Everyone." He began to speak and wrap his arm around Mina's shoulder. "Yeah, what is it?" The whole squad asked, but Nayeon and Jihyo are the most impatient here.

"Mina and I are dating." Chaeyoung declared making the whole squad cheered for them.

"I told you, they're going to be a couple soon." Jungyeon snapped his finger and feeling proud at his No jam brother. Chaeyoung.

"A good couple." Jihyo tailed and tossed a thumbs up on Mina and Chaeyoung.

My ship is sailing. Finally!

Jihyo cheered inside her.

"Mina." Momo called Mina. "Hm?" Mina just hummed in responds as she raise her left eyebrow. "You got a good ideal guy there." Momo said smiling at Mina.

"Yes. I will." Mina nodded.

"Finally you've found that good guy for you, Mina. I know Chaeyoung won't never hurt you, that's why we're praying that someday you two are going to be a couple.. And now, our prayers has an answer..." Jihyo cheered.

"We are happy for the both of you." The whole squad cheered on them.

"let's celebrate the winning of our school.... And... For Mina and Chaeyoung, because finally, they're dating now..." The whole squad exclaimed. Mina and Chaeyoung look at each other and then they shrug their shoulders and smile.

*****

"Our graduation is near to come." Jihyo announced them.

"I'm happy..." Jungyeon cheered himself while Nayeon pouted at him. "What?" Jungyeon asked Nayeon when he caught her pouting at him.

"You want a kiss?" Jungyeon asked, smirking.

"What?! No! Of course not! Ew~" Nayeon pretended to be disgusted at him.

"Yah! I'm just joking. Why are you pouting anyway?" Jungyeon asked, his voice became serious.

Nayeon's pout activated again. She let out a soft sigh.

"I'll probably miss this university as well."

"Yeah. You're right unnie. We're all going to miss this school." Sana agreed Nayeon.

"We will make a happy memories together while we're still here?" Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu suggested.

"That's a nice Idea, maknae boys!" Jungyeon tossed a thumbs up on the three maknae boys.

"Okay. Let's start now." Momo, Nayeon and Sana exclaimed.

"Huh? How?" The four boys were clueless.

"We will roam around and taking videos as well." Sana said and pull out her camera.

"That's nice.. Honey did you use that?" Tzuyu asked Sana and she nod her head happily.

"Of course."

The camera was Tzuyu's gift when they reached their first anniversary of being in loved.

"What are we waiting for? let's go?!" Jihyo shouted and then the whole squad followed her.

They roamed around and taking videos there, they even took a picture with the juniors and soon to be seniors.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked as her cub asked a picture on the junior student.

"Taking picture with her." Chaeyoung sensed jealous, so he smiled at Mina and waved goodbye to the junior student.

"Thanks oppa." The junior student said and waved on the cub.

Mina was glaring the cub.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! I have lot of pictures on our junior students." both Dahyun and Tzuyu said happily.

Dahyun and Tzuyu took a pictures with the juniors, but they just took it quickly because their girlfriends are being jealous same as the cub who wanted to have lot of pictures of their juniors, but he can't, Mina was there glaring at him, and he could sensed Mina is jealous.

She must loved me very much. Chaeyoung's thought as he stole a pictures on Mina. She looks so beautiful.

*shot*

Mina caught a flash on the camera and the cub smiling in victory.

"You look so beautiful, Minari." The cub complimented making the penguin blush.

"let's picture together." Chaeyoung said and took a picture with Mina besides him.

Through the picture, he kissed Mina's cheek, while Mina was making a peace sign and smile showing her adorable gummy smile.

"Guys! Let's have a group pictures!" Jihyo said and raised her camera, the whole squad gathered together, then Jihyo took a pictures with them.

"Perfect!" Jihyo exclaimed as they look on the picture.

"This is our memories here in JYP."

*********

The next month, today is the day of their special day, they guessed? They don't know if they're going to be happy or sad?

Because finally they finished their studies, they're happy for that, but they became sad when they think, they're going to leave JYP soon.

"It makes me cry.." Nayeon said and pouted.

"Don't be so ignorant, Nayeon-ah." Jungyeon told Nayeon.

The principal went on the stage. "This are the names of our graduates." He announced.

All graduates names are being called, and now they're on the stage holding their diploma as a sign of being graduate.

They are smiling outside, but they're actually sad inside.

The whole graduates bowed their heads and the ceremony continue.

Chaeyoung's parents aren't there, cause they're been busy.

Just then when Mina's mom was about to congratulate him, his phone rang on his pocket.

"Excuses... I had to answer this call." He said and Mina's parents nodded.

Chaeyoung went to the silent place so that he can hear the caller since the number was unregistered.

"Hello?!"

"Chaeyoung."

"Who is this?!"

"It's your brother. Namjoon."

"Hyung? How are you? Where are you? Are you going home? Hyung today is my graduation can you congratulate me?" Chaeyoung was happy when Namjoon contacted him, he was expecting him to congratulate him, but something went wrong and unexpected news he received from Namjoon.

"Anyway.. Congrats, Chaeyoung, I'm happy for you, you finally graduated. Mom will probably happy for you is she know this."

"Speaking of mom.. Where is she?"

"Chaeyoung."

"What is it hyung? You make me worried. Where's mom?"

"Dad and hyung Jin are here."

"Dad and hyung Jin? They were there?" Chaeyoung feel sad, no one of his family attended his graduation, but he just ignore it.

"Chaeyoung. Mom is dying." that news made the cub's worlds tear apart.

"What?!" He asked, assuring if he just misheard it.

"Mom is dying, Chaeyoung-ah." Namjoon repeated. The cub didn't noticed the small tear drop rolled on his cheek.

"Mom wanted to see you before she'll going to close her eyes." Namjoon was crying on the other line.

"I'll be there. I'll be there. Tell her, I will be there." Chaeyoung said then he hang up the phone call. Chaeyoung already know where they are, he badly wants to go there as fast as he could.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's wrong?" Mina asked her lover as soon as she saw him. His eyes were red.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 141 8
Alexa Bliss; Five-time Women's Champion, The Goddess, Five Feet of Fury, The Powder-Keg of Violence. She has it all; friends, family, a shit ton of p...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
77.9K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...