A Forbidden Family (Attack on...

By PointTrueNorth

AOT FANFICITON ---------------------------------- Karen Ackerman has NEVER met her dad. She had been wanting... More

STOP
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Additional information
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHOR NOTE(Must read)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note(Again...)
Chapter 19
Extra Chapter
Author Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author note(important)
Author note(urgent)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Additional Information
Chapter 30
Author Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Extra 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author Note
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author Note(A Fun One This Time)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Extra Chapter 3
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
END AUTHOR NOTE
Extra Chapter 4
Author note(super important)
Extra Chapter 5
A Forbidden Family's Origin and Life Line
About the Author
Clarification
Fan Art

Chapter 35

2.2K 90 40
By PointTrueNorth

From LKT,

The sign up season to enter LKT has closed. Thank you for supporting LKT.

The below is written by Lauren Kutterfly:

Hey readers!!! So, I'm really happy right now! 10K reads so far! Gosh, I didn't know that A Forbidden Family will be so popular! Anyhow, I'm making my first real life book called My Life as a Writer. I'm actually aiming for this one to get published. Please keep supporting me! Thanks!

Random Rant For My Book:

So guys, I've been recently receiving comments like,"Your story isn't realistic!" and "It'll be good if it was better." I didn't want to reply the same answer about 100 times so I have decided to put an end to it by doing this rant. The answer to "Your story isn't realistic!" is I DON'T CARE. Some people out there have imagination and dreams. What do you mean by 'realistic' anyways? You're saying that to me yet you're the one who watched AOT. Is AOT realistic? I mean, teenagers fighting giant naked people? Yeah right. So drop that argument already. It's useless. My book has the same concept as AOT.

Moving on to the next criticism,"It'll be good if it was better." Actually, I don't even take this comment as offensive. I mean, I don't even know what to do with it! Should I feel offended and sad about it? Or should I feel happy that someone is trying to improve my work? I chose neither above and went with the third option. I IGNORED it. Look, your comment is the same as saying,"If there is light outside, then the sun is out." It doesn't affect or help me in anyway.

I just want you guys out there reading this to know that my life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. I went through many difficulties to get here. And I don't want anyone to comment their sympathy for me. I already know someone is, but don't. I don't want people to feel bad for me. I'm really happy now because so many of you are supporting me. My team is the most amazing team I can ask for. I have left the past behind and restarted. So, if anyone is to comment 'It'll be good if it was better' or 'Your story isn't realistic' or some other crap like that. Here's your final answer. I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

To my supporters and fans, thank you. I mean it. All of you changed my life. One day, when this book gets published for real(yeah right Lauren! Your book is too crappy to be published! See what I did there?:), I'll mention every single one of you and make sure you guys get the frame with me. You all deserve it. If you don't believe me, I'll tell you all this. If it weren't for you guys, this book and me would of never existed. I was so close to suicide once because someone commented something(I won't say what it is) that insulted me and my ego. But then there's my friends, team, and supporters. You all made me stick to this world longer. I'm glad that you guys are still reading this. Thank you. Really.

I'm really happy that you guys are here, supporting me and cheering me on. To those haters out there, thanks for reading. I got more reads. Gotta face the bright side of things right? Anyhow, on with the story! Enough about my crappy life!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

We ended up heading inside the HQ and settling down in the Meeting Room.

"So," Erwin said and crossed his arms, his eyes practically boring holes into Katrina's head. "Explanations."

Katrina gulped in fear and started her story nervously,"I-I have no idea what happened. I was just getting lunch ready and suddenly... a portal opened up beneath me. I didn't have time to think about what to do before I fell in and ended up here." She swallowed. "I swear that's all."

"Are you sure it wasn't you who opened the portal?" Erwin pressed. "You're a Normato you know."

Katrina looked down and shook her head.

"I didn't call for the portal to open," she said quietly.

"Then how did it 'suddenly' appear?!" Erwin almost yelled. "There's got to be a reason behind this!"

Katrina was close to tears now.

"I-I swear I don't know!" she cried out.

"Why you-" Erwin was cut off by my mom.

"Erwin," my mom said sternly. "That's enough."

She turned to look at Katrina and asked softly,"Was there anything suspicious going on before the portal opened up?"

Katrina sniffed a little and answered,"N-No. Nothing out of the ordinary."

My mom nodded thoughtfully.

"Well, that's really strange," she concluded. "A portal that connects the anime world to the real world cannot be opened unless either a Normato calls for it or an Animato opens it."

My mom thought for a moment before turning to face Levi.

"What do you think, Levi?" she asked him. Levi made a small 'tch' sound before answering,"I think it's got something to do with that shitty Prophecy of Time or something. Like hell I'll know."

"The Prophecy?" Erwin questioned. "What has Katrina falling out of the sky to us got anything to do with the Prophecy?"

"Erwin, Levi, let's not discuss this in front of the kids," my mom said firmly. "They don't need to know this yet."

"Actually, we already know," I broke in. "So you guys can have your little conversation in front of us. We want to know what you guys are talking about too. Stop keeping your 'little' secrets from us."

My mom stared at me.

"When did you find out?" she asked cautiously. I pointed at Noah.

"He told me," I said.

There was silence in the room before Erwin grunted,"Fine. You two can stay."

"Great. So, what were we again?" I asked innocently.

My mom sighed and took the lead,"We were discussing about the Prophecy. Levi, did you gather important information about it yet?"

My dad rolled his eyes and came off the wall that he was leaning on. He walked over to the table and placed his hands on it, slightly leaning forward.

"Yes I did," he said slowly and looked at each of us in the eye. "First of all, I sort of figured out the first line to the Prophecy. The Shadows of Night and Glimmers of Day must rise and reap. Erwin, you said that Noah's element is light before, right?"

Erwin nodded.

"Glimmers of Day. I came to one conclusion. It represents Noah," Levi said, his eyes still on everyone. We all slowly nodded. Me and Noah already figured out this much. Nothing new so far.

"So, if Glimmers of Day means Light, then Shadows of Night must be the opposite," he continued. "Its stand for Dark."

By now, Katrina had looked up at the mention of her son's name.

"So Noah and the person with the Dark element will rise and reap together?" she asked. Levi nodded.

"But we don't know who's Dark yet," he said.

"I'm Dark."

My voice rang out loud and clear. For a second, I didn't believe that it was me who just spoke.

Everyone ceased their speaking to face me. Levi seemed the most surprised.

"What do you mean that you're Dark?" he asked.

"I found out," I told him. "Noah helped."

Everyone turned their attention from me to Noah and back to me again. This seemed to go on forever.

At last, my mom broke the silence.

"So Karen and Noah must rise an reap... as one?" she said in disbelief.

"Yeah, looks like it," I said and crossed my arms. "You have a problem with me being Dark?"

No one said a thing. I don't blame them. Sometimes things as crazy like this happens.

"So," Levi coughed a little to continue. "Assuming that Noah is Light and Karen is Dark, this brings us to the next line. To stand or fall, the worlds must be preserved. This line is pretty self explanatory. Basically Karen and Noah must save both the Anime world and the Real world from some huge disaster that's going to happen soon."

He glanced around the room and stare into everyone's eyes. When he saw that everyone was still on track, he stood up straight and adjusted his cravat.

"That's all I got," Levi said. "Anyone else?"

Erwin shook his head and my mom said,"No."

Only Katrina still seemed deep in thought.

"To stand or fall..." she mumbled. "Does that mean whether Karen and Noah lives or dies, both worlds will still be saved?"

My mom stared at her.

"What made you think that, Katrina?" she asked. Katrina looked at my mom and said with confidence,"Look at the second line, Caitlyn. To stand or fall. Another way to say that is To Live or Die, right?"

My mom tapped her chin softly.

"Hm. You're right," she said slowly. "But... What happens if they either live or die?"

Katrina looked down.

"I don't know," she whispered softly. "But I don't want Noah to ever get hurt."

"I don't want Karen to get into danger, too," my mom agreed. "Let's all hope that Karen and Noah lives."

There was silence once again as the adults brooded over our fates.

I, myself, am scared. Will me and Noah die? Or, by some miracle, will we live? I don't even know how to use my Animato powers yet!

I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it tightly. I turned to look on my side and saw that it was Noah.

"It's going to be fine," he whispered reassuring to me. "I won't let you die."

My eyes widened a little at his words but I slowly relaxed to his touch.

"Yeah..." I agreed. "I'll keep you alive as well."

Noah smiled.

"Thanks," he murmured.

"You're welcome," I whispered back.

Sometimes life isn't fair. Mine isn't. It was tragedy after tragedy. But even so, we can always find that one person we'll protect with our lives. I found mine. Even if I only knew Noah for a short time, something tells me that no matter how cruel fate can be, he'll always be by my side, fighting, smiling, laughing, crying together with me.

I found another friend. It's me, Demy, and Noah now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.3K 40
(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic accident which killed her father, and ever sinc...
64.5K 1.5K 54
_________• • •__________ "Tch annoying little brat" "Whatever shortie" Y/n happens to met the famous Levi Ackerman unexpectedly in a certain crisis. ...
The Heir By Koda

Fanfiction

27.9K 1.2K 38
《Con-artist Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ Separated at the age of 9. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't remem...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...