RWBY x Reader One-Shots

By _FashionDreamer_

the title is pretty self explanatory, but this is filled with RWBY Character x Reader One-Shots! Warning: Slo... More

Father!James x Daughter!Reader
Blake x Sister!Reader
Weiss x Heiress!Reader
Roman x Reader Pt.1
Qrow x Reader
Adam x Reader
Roman x Daughter!Reader Pt.1
Roman x Daughter!Reader Pt.2
Yang x Fem!Reader
Adam x Reader Pt.2
A/N: REQUESTS!!!
A/N: REQUESTS Cont...
Yang x Aunt!Reader
Qrow x Reader
Blake x Reader
Pyrrha x Reader
Cinder x Daughter!Reader
Cinder x Daughter!Reader Pt.2
Velvet x Reader
Winter x Reader
☆COVER CONTEST(CLOSED)☆
CONTEST WINNER
Inspiration!!!!
Ironwood x Reader Pt.1
Neptune x Depressed!Singer!Reader
OCs NEEDED!!
Jaune x Reader
Mercury x Reader
Ruby x Reader
Ironwood x Reader (pt.2)
50k Views Oneshot Spree!
Yang x Reader
Oscar x Reader
Oscar x Reader Pt.2
Penny x Sister! Reader
UPDATE + New Story Published

Blake x Reader

2.5K 59 33
By _FashionDreamer_

Repairing Severed Bonds

Volume/AU: Volume 4

Blake x Faunus!Reader

Warning(s): will probably contain at least some cussing, also has girl x girl stuff but if you've made it this far in the book you should probably know that by now 😂

Requested By: Vidu2003

Outfit Of The Chapter:

^Reader

^Rosario

Blake's POV

I took in the sights as I finally arrived with Sun at my home, Menagerie. The shopping center was crowded with many Faunus, and I could tell my blonde friend was shocked by it. "Woah, I've never seen so many Faunus in one place!" He exclaimed, looking around at all the different types of Faunus while I kept my gaze straight ahead. "This is the one place everyone can feel safe. No matter who or what they are." I replied, spotting a the back of a (short/average height/tall), familiar looking girl, but I thought nothing of it.

"Sure is, uh, crowded, huh?"

"Yes, yes it is."

We continued walking, and eventually, after some more conversation, we finally arrived at my home. My parents were very happy to see me home, and after tea, Mom approached me with a question. "Have you spoken to (y/n) at all yet, Blake?" The words shocked me, but I shook my head no as my answer.

"Who's (y/n)? How come I've never heard of her?" Sun was curious as to why my Mom brought this up, and probably was wondering why I never mentioned her to him.

"She's an old friend of mine. She's lived on Menagerie her whole life. But I haven't seen her since I had left to be in the White Fang when I was a child."

"Oh they were the cutest friends! I still have a picture of them from when they were younger." Mom then got up, left the room, and came back with a picture that brought back many memories of (y/n) and I's previous friendship.

(Reader on the left, Blake on the right)

"You had given us both lollipops and then pulled out your camera and she wrapped her arm around me so we could both fit into the frame of the picture. Well, that was her excuse, I think she just wanted to put her arm around me." I smiled as I gazed at the picture, and I realized that one thing I need to do is talk to her.

As if Mom knew exactly what was going through my mind, she nodded towards me, as if she was telling me to go. I walked out of my house alone, Sun having decided to stay there so that I could have some alone time with my friend to catch up. Now all I had to do, was find her. 'Maybe she'd be in the shopping center? Well, it'd be a good place to start at least' I thought to myself, heading in the direction of my destination when I saw a head of (h/l) (h/c) hair up in a tree. 'That has to be her'.

     The girl's lion tail twitched back and forth rhythmically as she stared at, what seemed to be, the crowded shopping center of Menagerie. "(Y/n)?" My voice was quieter than I meant for it to be, but it was obvious she heard my call, as her tail stopped swaying.

     "What are you doing all the way back here Blake?" The response that was given to me was a harsh voice that I barely recognized because of how long it'd been since I heard it. Obviously, (y/n) was upset with me for leaving.

"Look, I'm sorry that I left abruptly like I did, and I know you probably hate me for leaving but, I'm back now and I want to be friends again like old times." I attempted to apologize with a pleading look on my face, not that she could see it considering (y/n) still kept her back faced to me.

"Like old times? You really are naïve, huh? The 'old times' are gone and never coming back. You better just get comfortable with the fact that there's not always a happily ever after. Deal with it and leave me alone" after those parting words, (y/n) stood up on the branch and leapt swiftly through the trees until she was no longer within my sight. A sigh escaped my lips and I turned to walk back to my house, disappointed that I wasn't able to make amends with her.

Time Skip: later that night

Reader's POV

     I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of voices and footsteps on top of my roof, which made it difficult to return to slumber. One voice I could make out as Blake's, the male's voice I couldn't recognize. Suddenly, right when I thought it was over I could, loud and clear, hear Blake yelling "Sun!", which must be the name of the male with her. He probably got injured by the sound of it. 'Why do I care about what's going on with her life? I should just ignore it..' I think to myself, having a mental debate.

     'If you think you don't care about Blake anymore you're kidding yourself'

'Why don't I  just wait till morning and go  to check on her and this boyfriend of hers tomorrow morning, it's too late for this shit.'

     I finally decide to just check up on them in the morning and went back to sleep.

Time skip: the next morning

I was in the kitchen the next day, making some scrambled eggs for breakfast when the door was slammed open by my one and only best friend, Rosario. She was already fully dressed for the day in her usual attire with her tiger ears peeking out of her untamed chocolate brown hair. "Mornin' (y/n), what's got you up so early?" She questioned me, raising an eyebrow at my actions.

     "I heard a lot of noise on the roof and I'm pretty sure someone got injured so I wanted to get up bright and early to check on whoever it was to see if they're alright."

     "...... really? That's the best lie you could come up with?"

     I laugh at Rosario's sarcasm and punch her arm in a friendly manner. Smelling the eggs burning, I panic and rush back over to the stove with a pan of not-so-appetizing eggs. "You go do whatever you were gonna do, I'll fix this and have it ready for when you come back." The green-eyed girl said more as an order rather than an offer, but I complied either way, thanking her on the way out.

     I walked the dirt roads of Menagerie, quietly pushing through the crowds of Faunus in the market place before finally making it to the top of the hill, where I have a perfect view of the Belladonna household. My feet begin moving slowly down the hill, as I anticipate having to once again face my cat-eared friend from childhood. Sooner than I would've liked to, I reach the doors and reach up my hand to knock. I hesitate as I do so, not knowing how Blake will react to my presence. Finally, my knock makes a loud bellowing sound and the door opens not too long after. "(Y/n)! Come on in! Blake is in the other room, follow me." Kali, Blake's sweetheart of a mother, smiles kindly at me and hurriedly leads me to where a black haired girl stands with her back faced towards the doorway.

     "Blake, there's someone here to see you." This causes Blake to immediately turn around and an expression of shock covers her face when her golden eyes land on me. "Hey Blake... I um, I heard loud noises on my roof last night and I could make out your voice and.... I just wanted to see if everything is alright" my lion tail goes between my legs and I refuse to make direct eye contact with anyone.

     "I thought you didn't care anymore." Blake's response came after a few moments of silence, and when I looked up at her there was sadness and confusion written all over her face.

     "I was mad at you for leaving, and still kinda am... but that's just because I care and I didn't want you to go."

     No words were spoken after that, so I went to walk away when suddenly I was pulled into a tight embrace with some tears wetting my shoulder blade. Slowly, I lifted my arms to wrap around her as well and I closed my eyes in bliss.

      "I missed you, (y/n)"

             "I missed you too Blake...."

     "Hey! I'm the one who almost got killed, how come she gets a hug but I don't?!"

            "Let them have their moment Sun."

".... fine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 8 7
This is an x Fem! Reader oneshots book. The characters will be from various fandoms (mostly anime). This is only a compilation book, meaning I will p...
7.3K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...
1.4M 12K 200
Volume 1 of RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots CoverArt By: Rooster-Teeth
76.3K 1.1K 15
Hi! I'm a rad little nerd, but I have a dirty imagination. Being gay myself I thought I could write some yuri x reader one shots. That's what this is...